Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Charcoal to detox

3ccaday

Growing Brother
All, this is for any fellas out here dealing with court’s specifically civil courts. My soon to be ex crazy wife has only one ploy, try to expose me using drugs. What’s crazy to me is they can have 0 proof and get drug testing. I fucked up and married that crazy broad and I’m fighting for my daughter so she doesn’t get primary. I’m on opioids, high dose, and trt right now. I’ve had a ton of surgeries, back to back. That’s their play. They have pics of old vials, powder, etc. easy to defend but looks bad. Luckily I’ve been scripted since 2020 and scripted on the opioids. I’ve been trying to detox just because I’ve been holding waste a long time and don’t want to deal with tracing prescriptions. I’ve seen some amazing research specifically for charcoal and THC so it’ll work for the others. It cleans you out, get gassy AF, but I feel like it works.

If you have a wife, never trust her with your gear around. Lock that shit up, lock up anything that could be used against you. If you at all have the risk of being tested or want to keep drug metabolites down, I definitely recommend looking into charcoal pills. I’m doing a test Thursday for regular drugs but I’m curious to see the result. Based on the rate it clears the body of metabolites, you can’t go wrong keeping that shit lower in your hair and nails. Btw the civil courts love long drug tests. What a country where you have no rights anymore. Stay juiced, stay jacked.

there are advantages and disadvantages of getting married. some of them depend on what state you live in. however universally as a spouse YOU are the one who gets to make the decision on pulling the plug, YOU are the one who gets benefits such as social security, pension, and healthcare. so there ARE advantages to marriage that are built into the system. remember your spouse is who YOU are choosing. you cannot choose your parents or siblings but you CAN choose your spouse. so choose WISELY, you both here chose poorly and yes divorces can get messy, obviously she is gonna use your issues against you

as far as activated charcoal. its the best thing in the world to have on hand. i use it if i have bad gas, diarhea, bloating, naseau, etc. if you eat something you shouldn't have, etc. you can also use it if you are ever in a pinch outdoors and need to filter food or to clean yourself.. our ancestors had that figured out a long time ago. however using it to pass a drug test? i am skeptical if that will work. maybe a little

Wow sorry to hear that. My wife knows and doesn’t mind about juicing but I also don’t leave stuff out and try to be discreet. I think she would mind if it were drugs or abusing alcohol then I’m sure she would take an issue. Thankfully we give each other a lot of grace so it’s cool for us to say to each other, I don’t like x,y,z. It’s normally an honest concern and not some tit-for-tat petty arguing. Fight the good fight brother.

there are advantages and disadvantages of getting married. some of them depend on what state you live in. however universally as a spouse YOU are the one who gets to make the decision on pulling the plug, YOU are the one who gets benefits such as social security, pension, and healthcare. so there ARE advantages to marriage that are built into the system. remember your spouse is who YOU are choosing. you cannot choose your parents or siblings but you CAN choose your spouse. so choose WISELY, you both here chose poorly and yes divorces can get messy, obviously she is gonna use your issues against you

as far as activated charcoal. its the best thing in the world to have on hand. i use it if i have bad gas, diarhea, bloating, naseau, etc. if you eat something you shouldn't have, etc. you can also use it if you are ever in a pinch outdoors and need to filter food or to clean yourself.. our ancestors had that figured out a long time ago. however using it to pass a drug test? i am skeptical if that will work. maybe a little

It won’t beat it like on a surprise but I was reading studies on THC especially when consumed orally, it would clear out 45% of the drug with 1 5g dose. Injectable’s it’ll be harder to but orals it should help to hopefully get you under the flags. My thought though is more frequent use that it’ll reduce overall metabolites and for longer tests such as hair and nail make it easier to pass if you do get some sort of surprise test along with the other methods out there. It makes sense because if you OD the hospital pumps you full of charcoal. I’ll pass mine because I haven’t been taking anything I haven’t been prescribed but I'm curious to see the effect on levels since I’ll know the general baseline I feel like it’ll come in lower especially on anything oral.

It won’t beat it like on a surprise but I was reading studies on THC especially when consumed orally, it would clear out 45% of the drug with 1 5g dose. Injectable’s it’ll be harder to but orals it should help to hopefully get you under the flags. My thought though is more frequent use that it’ll reduce overall metabolites and for longer tests such as hair and nail make it easier to pass if you do get some sort of surprise test along with the other methods out there. It makes sense because if you OD the hospital pumps you full of charcoal. I’ll pass mine because I haven’t been taking anything I haven’t been prescribed but I'm curious to see the effect on levels since I’ll know the general baseline I feel like it’ll come in lower especially on anything oral.

yes hospitals and vets use charcoal. its a great compound !

just be aware if you take too much charcoal it will constipate you bigtime. it also will offset any drugs or oral steroids you are taking

so don't go too overboard with it

Wow sorry to hear that. My wife knows and doesn’t mind about juicing but I also don’t leave stuff out and try to be discreet. I think she would mind if it were drugs or abusing alcohol then I’m sure she would take an issue. Thankfully we give each other a lot of grace so it’s cool for us to say to each other, I don’t like x,y,z. It’s normally an honest concern and not some tit-for-tat petty arguing. Fight the good fight brother.

Thanks, yeah she doesn’t have anything else so she’s using it and lying about it for a defense custody wise. She wants money. Pretty pathetic how low she’s gone but I also think she’s been in a manic state since like august. She used to be a proponent of me being on TRT so it’s all a lie from her. She just doesn’t want to appear as a bad mother

yes hospitals and vets use charcoal. its a great compound !

just be aware if you take too much charcoal it will constipate you bigtime. it also will offset any drugs or oral steroids you are taking

so don't go too overboard with it

Yes sir! I like it a lot to be honest. More than I thought I would. Ill let everyone know what it does to urine levels on oxycodone since that’s what will show on this urine test. I’m curious though on hair and nail if that cuts the detection time down. I would think so and by a decent amount and maybe enough to get below detection windows in 60 days or so for long esters

seems like we get a relationship thread everyday on here lol

when i was younger (maybe your age I don't know) i got divorced with kids too. it wasn't fun. thought my life was over. but you know what? i came out of it a better man and met the love of my life who happened to be my divorce attorney. years later we are happy as can be. we have a vacation home on the beach and spend half the year in beautiful Chicago living in a sky rise overlooking the city. walking distance to the best sports, restaurants and museums in the world. can't beat my life and that divorce was the best thing to happen to me

my suggestion is work on YOURSELF and come out of this a better you.

All, this is for any fellas out here dealing with court’s specifically civil courts. My soon to be ex crazy wife has only one ploy, try to expose me using drugs. What’s crazy to me is they can have 0 proof and get drug testing. I fucked up and married that crazy broad and I’m fighting for my daughter so she doesn’t get primary. I’m on opioids, high dose, and trt right now. I’ve had a ton of surgeries, back to back. That’s their play. They have pics of old vials, powder, etc. easy to defend but looks bad. Luckily I’ve been scripted since 2020 and scripted on the opioids. I’ve been trying to detox just because I’ve been holding waste a long time and don’t want to deal with tracing prescriptions. I’ve seen some amazing research specifically for charcoal and THC so it’ll work for the others. It cleans you out, get gassy AF, but I feel like it works.

If you have a wife, never trust her with your gear around. Lock that shit up, lock up anything that could be used against you. If you at all have the risk of being tested or want to keep drug metabolites down, I definitely recommend looking into charcoal pills. I’m doing a test Thursday for regular drugs but I’m curious to see the result. Based on the rate it clears the body of metabolites, you can’t go wrong keeping that shit lower in your hair and nails. Btw the civil courts love long drug tests. What a country where you have no rights anymore. Stay juiced, stay jacked.

Yes your story sounds sad bro. I heard of a lot of problems like this in the past.

You know what would be great? if you could share your TRT log with the community, diet training TRT use especially with your surgeries. It would help many guys in your situation.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/s-gentz-cycle-training-log-86383.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-anavar-rad140-cardarine-cycle-log-86174.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/contest-peak-cycle-year-85007.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-cycle!-84662.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/summer-bulking-cycle-85543.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/lefr34k-s-training-log-85141.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/pigsy-s-training-log-83248.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/echos-hgh-log-cycle-85429.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/my-cycle-log-85538.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/dozers-journey-stage-cycle-84184.html

I've done a few detoxes but remember charcoal kills gut flora too
and lets see that LOG posted of your TRT recovery

wow that is interesting. turns out it can kill both good and bad bacteria in the gut so don't run it too often

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I have guys use charcoal for bloating that I train, perfect
LOG asap pOST it dont be shy bro

Back
Top Bottom