Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheat days while on cycle

qrasingkat

Registered
if i am on a huge cycle and have a cheat day do you think it will not matter vs. having a cheat meal off cycle? by cheat meal i am talking about a big mac, large fries and coke along with some ice cream. it is a lot of food but a lot of guys get away with it no?

if i am on a huge cycle and have a cheat day do you think it will not matter vs. having a cheat meal off cycle? by cheat meal i am talking about a big mac, large fries and coke along with some ice cream. it is a lot of food but a lot of guys get away with it no?

i truly hope you are just having some fun today and this isnt serious...

You don't want to be putting that crap into your body man. On cycle, your organs are already stressed and you add in something like fast food it can reek havoc. You should try to experiment with making your own grass fed burger as an alternative.

I personally don't think having a Big Mac here and there is not a terrible thing. If your concern is gaining fat from that, steroids really make diet choices more forgiving than if you're not. Thats not to say having McDonalds every night for 12 weeks will still get you ripped, but if McDonalds is your thing, then eat it on occasion. Its not going to derail your diet or fuck your bloodwork up. Consistency is key, and if 90 percent of your diet is healthy and on point, enjoy the 10 percent because you've earned it. Thats my opinion

I like cheat days) sometimes it can be Mcdonalds or Burger King) but usually I prefer grass fed burger in good place)

i've interviewed dave palumbo a couple times on my podcast and when he competed he would eat mcdonalds ahead of shows and get away with it. the problem is he has top 1% genetics minimum. and also even though he was getting away with it, you cannot say it did not effect him in some ways. do you think a big mac meal is gonna help your gut health or hurt it for example?

this is a classic example of why IIFYM is a bad idea. people who preach this strategy have super amazing genetics so they will tell someone with less or a fat person it is okay to have mcdonalds or a cheat meal. it isn't! it will set you back many days of progress

also we have seen examples in pro sports of players defy age while other flamed out very early in their careers based on lifestyle choices including sleep quality and diet. tom brady for example practices fasting, eats mostly a plant based diet, and eats 100% organic. he is still playing at a high level while guys like Chad Johnson used to eat fruity pebbles and burgers before practice and games and he literally overnight flamed out even though he was superior genetics

i will also end it with this. if you think mcdonalds is delicious food then you have an addiction pure and simple. it isn't. just the smell makes me ill and i wouldn't feed the stuff to a homeless person. i take it many of you never been back there and watched them cook the food. in fact go to any fast food joint or restaurant and go to their kitchen and just watch how food is made and prepared. you will NEVER want anyone making your food again. If i want a burger i will cook it myself thank you. there are 3 ways to do things.
the right way, the wrong way, and the way that i do it. nobody handles my food except me.

Last edited:
Cheat meals aren't necessary and for the most part are counter productive. However they can play a big role in your mental well being if you are dieting during a cut. They can actually help you stay on track with your good eating. If i was planning a cheat meal, i would just cut back a bit more on what i ate that day. I still manage to get single digit bf. But maybe i am an exception

I just ate tuna, greek yogurt and quinoa. You can go fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

I just ate tuna, greek yogurt and quinoa. You can go fuck yourself.

I apologize for this comment, it was really rude. it was just all mixed together and really gross. its not you its me.

It's not the end of the world. I don't know how people eat fast food. I spend the day on the toilet if I eat it. I live about 4 hours drive from the border so my cheat meals consist of some delicious Mexican grub.

If you get lean enough, you can afford to cheat more. If you're not lean, you cant afford to. It will just set you back. I can cheat 2 to 3 days a week and stay lean but I know my body and what I can do and cant do. I also eat very clean on all the other meals outside of 2 or 3 meals a week

It's not the end of the world. I don't know how people eat fast food. I spend the day on the toilet if I eat it.

i used to eat tons of fast food when i was younger and especially in college. tore up my stomach bigtime, wrecks your ability to think and work and study etc. i can see a poor college kid eating it who spends 20 hours of his day between work, studies and school. but for an adult it is ridiculous in this day in age with all the free recipes and youtube videos that show you how to make everything that you would be too lazy to buy your own groceries to cook

i highly am against cheat meals on cycle, they are already hard on your health why put something in your body that’s going to make things worse. just control urself man. plus why cheat with mcdonald’s anyway lol, such junk, i wouldn’t eat that if you paid me, if your gonna have a cheat meal go buy some grassfed beef and make your own burger

Back
Top Bottom