Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chemical pregnancy from steroids?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

chemical pregnancy from steroids?

Just went through the worst 2 weeks of my life. So my cousin was getting married on a cruise ship so my parents got me a cabin. My gf was invited too but her dad didn’t let her go, he is one of those cop religious types who are protective of his daughter and thinks she should wait until she is married to have sex. (I banged her literally on our first date lol) Guess he still thinks she is a virgin at 25. anyway I’m 27 and went on the cruise. My gf got all upset that I was going for 8 days and wouldn’t be around.
    Anyway the morning of I am driving to the coast with some family members and she hits me with the news that she is pregnant. What was supposed to be a fun experience with my family now was turning into a nightmare. While on the cruise she kept texting me with updates on how she was doing. Once we got out to sea my phone no longer worked so there was a time frame that I wasn’t getting her
    messages and vice versa. Apparently this caused her to flip out even more thinking I was cheating on her or had dumped her. Once my phone worked again I had like 105 missed calls! The entire cruise I could not even enjoy myself she kept hassling me and I spent the whole time googling about
    pregnancies and all that
    once I got back home she came over crying and started to say that she went to the doctor and she was no longer pregnant. She said it was a ‘chemical pregnancy’ and blamed my steroid use for it.
    The doctor (who is a family friend from her church and not even sure is a real doctor) convinced her that steroids caused this issue. She
    said she will never forgive me for this. I told her that I would come on here and ask you all for some advice on if this is correct.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your gf is extremely immature but i would RUN not walk away from this mess

she created a bunch of drama when you went on the cruise cause she was worried you would cheat on her the whole time. so she pretended to be pregnant to trap you. this type of game is childish and she has a lot of growing up to do

also in terms of steroids causing chemical pregnancies. what we know is steroids effect motility of sperm and reduce the amount. but there is no evidence that steroid use can cause the termination of a pregnancy
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Like steve said.....get those running shoes on and SPRINT in the other direction!

She is trying to control you. Knowing that you had to go she pulled that stunt to make you miserable and feel guilty for leaving. I had a GF like this a long time ago and she was a stage 5 clinger. I tried to make it work but literally I couldnt go anywhere without her and if I was out hanging with my buddies without her she would text constantly asking when id be home, she heard a noise and was scared someone was in her apartment, faked sick, etc.

She may have had a chemical pregnancy but blaming steroids is 100% not accurate. These things happen all the time. Did she show you the doctors paperwork or the positive pregnancy test?

If she really did have a chemical pregnancy then thats unfortunate I feel bad for her/you but typically these happen due to a womans body not steroid use by the significant other.

Just my 2 cents good luck brother....and by good luck again I mean RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FORREST RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by humenNY View Post
    Just went through the worst 2 weeks of my life. So my cousin was getting married on a cruise ship so my parents got me a cabin. My gf was invited too but her dad didn’t let her go, he is one of those cop religious types who are protective of his daughter and thinks she should wait until she is married to have sex. (I banged her literally on our first date lol) Guess he still thinks she is a virgin at 25. anyway I’m 27 and went on the cruise. My gf got all upset that I was going for 8 days and wouldn’t be around.
    Anyway the morning of I am driving to the coast with some family members and she hits me with the news that she is pregnant. What was supposed to be a fun experience with my family now was turning into a nightmare. While on the cruise she kept texting me with updates on how she was doing. Once we got out to sea my phone no longer worked so there was a time frame that I wasn’t getting her
    messages and vice versa. Apparently this caused her to flip out even more thinking I was cheating on her or had dumped her. Once my phone worked again I had like 105 missed calls! The entire cruise I could not even enjoy myself she kept hassling me and I spent the whole time googling about
    pregnancies and all that
    once I got back home she came over crying and started to say that she went to the doctor and she was no longer pregnant. She said it was a ‘chemical pregnancy’ and blamed my steroid use for it.
    The doctor (who is a family friend from her church and not even sure is a real doctor) convinced her that steroids caused this issue. She
    said she will never forgive me for this. I told her that I would come on here and ask you all for some advice on if this is correct.
    Complete and utter made up garbage. Not just the over detailed story (always a sign of a lie) but even, if half true, how many GF's try the 'relationship test' with the 'I'm pregnant and I wanna see how he reacts'.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ah the dreaded "I'm pregnant" game

goes along with the "my job might be moving me to LA" test

or the "red flag" test to see if you are serious or not

testing each other in relationships is pretty standard. can be due to insecurities, youth, or growing up in a dysfunctional family.

she just wanted to ruin your vacation. it worked. give credit where credit is due. she probably is gonna read this thread and enjoy it even more
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    ah the dreaded "I'm pregnant" game

goes along with the "my job might be moving me to LA" test

or the "red flag" test to see if you are serious or not

testing each other in relationships is pretty standard. can be due to insecurities, youth, or growing up in a dysfunctional family.

she just wanted to ruin your vacation. it worked. give credit where credit is due. she probably is gonna read this thread and enjoy it even more
    Yep. 100% most guys have had this at least once. Second time, if it happens again, you walk away real fast. It's a HUGE red flag.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by humenNY View Post
    pregnancies and all that
    sounds like she has some head issues I wouldn't deal with her
    and it has nothing to do with steroids maybe she wasnt even pregnant

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro sound like she have abortion behind yo back. my ex had 3 abortion. i should have 17 kids right now cause of it. countless other women too. probably 10-15 abortions in my lifetime.
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I see red flags all over the place saying get the fuck away while you can

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros that sounds like BS the girl is crazy