Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China ban????

I received the same message from source , with no referrals or alternative sources.
I sent you (Sigh) a friend request ..not sure how to pm here , hoping you can suggest alternate suppliers

My China Raws supplier said this will be a permanent ban and they are no longer distributing. I know they were a large supplier with legit stuff. IT WAS TESTED). Going to be hard to find a supplier as good as that one. From what I’ve read and By speaking to people, this would not be an issue if it wasn’t for the main drugs like meth/fetynal coming overseas from there. PEDs are simply getting mixed in with it.

I’ve been looking for other options , outside and inside China and have not found any. They dominated the market but I figured there would be suppliers in India , Malaysia, or elsewhere. Have you found any alternate sources yet ?

@sigh. Thanks. It appears I have to post 50 x’s before I can pm you. I’ll do so as soon as I meet the quota. I’m sure options will be available, but there will be a lot of fakes and prices will skyrocket. Testing will be critical. I was concerned after receiving the message because they didn’t refer to any optional sources, and you are correct that 99% of the “sources” use raws manufactured in China. As I said , I can’t find a legitimate source outside of China that isn’t just a trading/reselling company that buys and resells Chinese raws.

We will see. Just because somthing becomes a law, particularly in some of these countries outside aus and US, might not mean things will change much at all.
Loop holes, work arounds, bribes. Not sure how corrupt china is in terms of paying off police but ehh yeh it's big business, it will continue somehow and someway. Maybe at a slightly elevated price.

I’ve been looking for other options , outside and inside China and have not found any. They dominated the market but I figured there would be suppliers in India , Malaysia, or elsewhere. Have you found any alternate sources yet ?

Well I know a couple of legit raw sarm suppliers that are in Canada, I am sure there is some ugl sources for aas raws too.

Back
Top Bottom