Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: China ban????

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

China ban????

I received a message from my Raws supplier the other day stating China has put a ban on selling any Raws, HGH, hcg or any other steroid. Anybody have anymore information about this? If true, there are a boat load of people out there body builders, powerlifters and many more wondering where they will get their next order. Any additional info would be great. Feel free to personal message me if you would like.

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not for nothing, but it looks suspect that you're going on multiple communities posting the same thing asking people to contact you in regards to sensitive information like this..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro ...its true...China is going to ban all raws...the raws coming will be just rat poison or worse...stay away from China raws!
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't buy Chinese - next.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i'm not going to concern myself with shit i cannot control halfway around the world

it must be nice to worry about stuff like this while most of us are trying to just pay our bills each month and feed our families

nobody NEEDS to use steroids, they are a luxury. you can build a great body completely natural. I know because I spent 13 years training natty and looked better and was stronger than 99.9% of people out there using steroids. and most people who do use steroids look like SHIT, just walk into any franchise gym lol. if they completely banned steroids entirely and they disapeared tomorrow i wouldn't even care.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Asking if people know any info on this is sensitive? Iím trying to get more info as should others. Iím confused where the trouble is.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigh View Post
    Asking if people know any info on this is sensitive? Iím trying to get more info as should others. Iím confused where the trouble is.
    No. Why should they? I've never brought raws or indeed any gear from China. Most don't.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A lot of people do. And a lot of domestic sources get their Raws from China. I got mine from China and know it was legit. I had it tested.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigh View Post
    A lot of people do. And a lot of domestic sources get their Raws from China. I got mine from China and know it was legit. I had it tested.
    Indeed. And here you are. Without being too much of a pedant here's the problem:

In the US, where most forums users are based (I'm not), steroids are illegal. Also you've got the major issues of various problems between the US and China (bans, embargoes, taxes). Some users, such as yourself it seems, insist on buying directly from China. Thus they MUST know just how much they risk. For example buy a vial of roids online and it's VERY unlikely you'll go to jail. Buy enough powder, hoping it's legit, to make it worth your while and you risk jail a LOT more.

And, of course, China isn't the only source. There are others. And if the news is correct - use a different source.

Now why risk you going to jail - let a source do that. Then you've the simple finances of our (and all forums) needing sponsors support. So buy from a sponsor. Heck, if need be, get their product (or your bloods) tested.

Next.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I will be buying from a different source. I was simply trying to get more info on this. You seem to be getting bothered over a simple question someone asks. Sorry I asked a question. Although I thought that is what these forums are for🤷🏻*♀️

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast