Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China ban????

Sigh

I received a message from my Raws supplier the other day stating China has put a ban on selling any Raws, HGH, hcg or any other steroid. Anybody have anymore information about this? If true, there are a boat load of people out there body builders, powerlifters and many more wondering where they will get their next order. Any additional info would be great. Feel free to personal message me if you would like.

Not for nothing, but it looks suspect that you're going on multiple communities posting the same thing asking people to contact you in regards to sensitive information like this..

bro ...its true...China is going to ban all raws...the raws coming will be just rat poison or worse...stay away from China raws!

i'm not going to concern myself with shit i cannot control halfway around the world

it must be nice to worry about stuff like this while most of us are trying to just pay our bills each month and feed our families

nobody NEEDS to use steroids, they are a luxury. you can build a great body completely natural. I know because I spent 13 years training natty and looked better and was stronger than 99.9% of people out there using steroids. and most people who do use steroids look like SHIT, just walk into any franchise gym lol. if they completely banned steroids entirely and they disapeared tomorrow i wouldn't even care.

Asking if people know any info on this is sensitive? I’m trying to get more info as should others. I’m confused where the trouble is.

Asking if people know any info on this is sensitive? I’m trying to get more info as should others. I’m confused where the trouble is.

No. Why should they? I've never brought raws or indeed any gear from China. Most don't.

A lot of people do. And a lot of domestic sources get their Raws from China. I got mine from China and know it was legit. I had it tested.

A lot of people do. And a lot of domestic sources get their Raws from China. I got mine from China and know it was legit. I had it tested.

Indeed. And here you are. Without being too much of a pedant here's the problem:

In the US, where most forums users are based (I'm not), steroids are illegal. Also you've got the major issues of various problems between the US and China (bans, embargoes, taxes). Some users, such as yourself it seems, insist on buying directly from China. Thus they MUST know just how much they risk. For example buy a vial of roids online and it's VERY unlikely you'll go to jail. Buy enough powder, hoping it's legit, to make it worth your while and you risk jail a LOT more.

And, of course, China isn't the only source. There are others. And if the news is correct - use a different source.

Now why risk you going to jail - let a source do that. Then you've the simple finances of our (and all forums) needing sponsors support. So buy from a sponsor. Heck, if need be, get their product (or your bloods) tested.

Next.

I will be buying from a different source. I was simply trying to get more info on this. You seem to be getting bothered over a simple question someone asks. Sorry I asked a question. Although I thought that is what these forums are for🤷🏻*♀️

i was adding to the thread. but if you want to know the truth on this particular issue it is simple. the chinese companies will just outsource it out of the country. just like they do with any product subject to tariffs, fees, etc. there are loopholes galore. so in the end it won't effect a damn thing. the middlemen will have to eat some costs and so will the buyers. but they are still making plenty of money

here is a prime example at home. your internet provider suddenly raises the price of your internet by $100 a month. you can call them up and complain and get all worried, or you can simply call up another company and get them instead. life is always about working around issues

i guess i dont know how you would think anyone here would have any info on this... im sure they will just move to a different countries for production... i dont live there and dont know their plans and im not sure how anyone here would either... getting people to just start throwing out guesses and theories with no facts just makes it worse...

i Think the relevant question here is you don't KNOW where your source gets their raws...everybody buys them somewhere, nobody is synthesizing tren in their bathtub. So this could very easily affect people using PEDS

yep...that's kinda where i was going..LOL. we could be fucked for a minute until new supply lines are established. if they even are. The US Govt has been on a mission to de-ball the american male for a while now and it's getting worse not better. They sell Estrogen whoppers now...LOL. Fun fact, guess who owns the largest supplier of soy in the US...Al Gore

Idk China is China, laws in some of these countries aren't enforced like the way we envision them like in the US or Australia.
There will always be a loop whole or some way, there is too much money involved in the industry.

They have been trying to ban fentanyl for years. I doubt anything will come of this. Worse case, they will move production to Vietnam which is basically a commericial extension of China anyways.

Back
Top Bottom