sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: China criminalizing raws

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    [QUOTE=Mobster;1078035]As opposed to posting the same thing again being useful? You could have bumped the main thread on it if you insist on being the herald you wanna be.

We see this all the time - man discovers fire and insists on running around telling everyone else about it. Like we didn't know.

I didnít notice the other thread. I was just posting it to discuss and see what other people thought. You know what happens when you assume?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by El chewy choke View Post
    Not trying to sound condescending but your frontal lobe isnít firing on all cylinders. Obviously this could be the case but Iíve been hearing this from other sources that donít have anything to gain.

hearing what exactly? that china is banning raws? dealers will have to grab their balls and try another country, it is their problem and they make plenty of money to eat the costs to move. no different than how Nike moved their factories from China to Vietnam. check your shoes, i bet they are almost all made in China. right now there are tarrifs on most footwear out of China. companies still make their shoes in China because they are still making a profit on it. in the past year companies have started to move their shit out of China to save some $$$.

so these dealers will still find a way to make $$$ and stay in business. the world isn't coming to an end and as long as their is demand for steroids, they will produce steroids however they can whether it is in China or not.

regulations and laws change daily all over the world and people adjust, that is how it has always been. read up when alcohol was banned in the US. did people stop drinking? of course not. they still found a way to get alcohol and people still sold alcohol. it did nothing
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím starting to think even small amounts of steroids fuck your brain or maybe it just attracts people that have issues. No reason to get bent out of shape over my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    hearing what exactly? that china is banning raws? dealers will have to grab their balls and try another country, it is their problem and they make plenty of money to eat the costs to move. no different than how Nike moved their factories from China to Vietnam. check your shoes, i bet they are almost all made in China. right now there are tarrifs on most footwear out of China. companies still make their shoes in China because they are still making a profit on it. in the past year companies have started to move their shit out of China to save some $$$.

so these dealers will still find a way to make $$$ and stay in business. the world isn't coming to an end and as long as their is demand for steroids, they will produce steroids however they can whether it is in China or not.

regulations and laws change daily all over the world and people adjust, that is how it has always been. read up when alcohol was banned in the US. did people stop drinking? of course not. they still found a way to get alcohol and people still sold alcohol. it did nothing
    Alcohol is way easier to make. Hopefully itís a smooth transition and prices donít skyrocket

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think you are defensive. I sure as hell didnít get bent out of shape. Iím just answering your concern.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think you are defensive. I sure as hell didnít get bent out of shape. Iím just answering your concern.
    Was talking about the guy who calls himself mobster.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank for responding/putting your two since in bro.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro...china sells poison powders...shit is dangerous...heavy metals, poisons and toxins....i would never touch it
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Of course it's going to effect steroid supply. At the moment, alot of these guys are doing it legally. Many will shut up shop... but alot will still produce. Guarantee that prices will temporarily go up. But I'm sure other countries will step up. When there is demand, someone will always find a way to supply

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    [QUOTE=El chewy choke;1078056]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    As opposed to posting the same thing again being useful? You could have bumped the main thread on it if you insist on being the herald you wanna be.

We see this all the time - man discovers fire and insists on running around telling everyone else about it. Like we didn't know.

I didnít notice the other thread. I was just posting it to discuss and see what other people thought. You know what happens when you assume?
    But I told you. And yet here we are... still.

Moving on

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    [QUOTE=Mobster;1078097]
    Quote Originally Posted by El chewy choke View Post

But I told you. And yet here we are... still.

Moving on
    Great spirts have always suffered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    Of course it's going to effect steroid supply. At the moment, alot of these guys are doing it legally. Many will shut up shop... but alot will still produce. Guarantee that prices will temporarily go up. But I'm sure other countries will step up. When there is demand, someone will always find a way to supply
    My source just had a deal over thanksgiving. Buy $700 worth get $700 free. No limit on orders. Iíll be good for awhile lol

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    - - - Updated - - -

My source just had a deal over thanksgiving. Buy $700 worth get $700 free. No limit on orders. Iíll be good for awhile lol[/QUOTE]

Good deal bro... i have about 2 years worth stocked up anyway haha

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast