Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China criminalizing raws

well if your'e smart...you'll stock up.. i just ordered about 6 cycles worth. that should last me until shit gets figured out. which it will but things are going to be fked for a while. 3 labs i deal with have all responded personally to my emails and said the same thing...they are done in a month or so....their suppliers have closed up shop..not relocate...gone for good. So i suggest if people want to continue taking anabolics...stock up. i really have to laugh at some of these polyanna-ish replies. this shit is real and it's happening...now

Thanks for the supportive and respectful comments to my thread. was beginning to think I was an asshole for bringing it up. It’s definitely worthy of a discussion.

China is corrupt. Communist party members will look the other way if they’re paid off. You think they have the worlds best interest at heart? Pffft. Wouldn’t want to order from them anyways

China is corrupt. Communist party members will look the other way if they’re paid off. You think they have the worlds best interest at heart? Pffft. Wouldn’t want to order from them anyways

Pleasseee. Like that doesn't happen anywhere else.

Which makes it ok? Don’t get it twisted, China is bad news, Jack

No it doesn't. But a few facts for you to chew on while you do what you do.

Most raws come from China. Has done for years - that means it's highly probable you've used Chinese raws.

Not all - just the majority came from and still do come from China. If (and it's a big if) that source is closed 100% (which I doubt) then I've written previously about using Pakistani Test Enth etc back in the day. Another site in another country will start up and take up the slack.

I wrote earlier stating I just bookmarked a Chinese source site (for all manner of products) that was selling all manner of PED and ED raws. I just checked - yep still doing it. Deca 1.7USD a gram to 2.5USD a gram for the powder.

Really? Coz both sources of raws I've dealt with for years said it's business as usual and I thort prices were Best they been in a long time!

Listen good fellas, I just got off the phone with Xi Jinping. He says we are all good. He said, “they (China) will always make steroids and they love us longtime”.

So we’re good

Back
Top Bottom