Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China criminalizing raws

El chewy choke

My supplier sent this to me today. This is the second time I’ve heard this.

CHINA IS BANNING AND CRIMINALIZING STEROIDS!

I have really very sad news today. Maybe you heard about it. There were some rumors recently that China is very serious about banning steroids production. Not just banning, let me be clear: China is criminalizing production/trade/import/export. New laws should go into force on January,1st,2020.

As you know, virtually all raws are produced in China. In fact, there are just a few huge factories producing steroid raws and with the coming new year they stop production. This means there will be virtually no possibility buying them – the production of raws will be halted. We hoped everything is not so serious... But just today we were trying purchasing more test e raws and got refusal.

Some raws for less popular/demanded products can be still ordered till the end of the year, but there is already a real deficiency of the popular ones like test enanthate.
This will effect ALL sources, absolutely all. The current available stock will be sold and all sources you usually order from will no longer have products.

We, Pharmacom Labs did and are still doing our best to get maximum raws now to have stock for future for 6-12 months at least + we still have a lot of ready-to-use finish products available in stock.

For this reason, we will still continue our 300/200 promotion for orders paid by cryptocurrency till the of the year. Just because we promised it. We will also have 3 days of increased bonuses up to $700/$700 for 3 days within Christmas promotion on 24th - 26th of December for warehouse 2 only.

Since January 1st prices will go up by 20% at least and may and most probably will only go higher with the time while our stock will be running low. Orders placed within the promotion and not paid by January 1st will be liquidated without possibility to restore them. There will be no exclusions. We warn about it in advance. New year starts with new increased prices. So, this is really the last promotion we have.

We will still have sufficient stock for probably next 6-12 months. After this, as per current perspective, sales will be stopped due to missing stock and lack of any possibility to get raws. We are not quite sure yet, what exactly will happen in future.

There is also no certainty how shipping will work in future. Maybe Basicstero will be able shipping small orders but not large ones.Most probably we stop selling in bulk since January to have stock for retail customers directly from our store for as long time as possible.

I predict most underground labs will close because of lack of access to quality raws (or some may stay open with questionable products because real raws are already virtually not available nor even produced).

We still can ship within December from our international warehouse without issues. I don`t want it to sound like I am trying to increase our sales by using the above excuse. I am just telling all "as it is." It is just what we encountered with just today. We were already now not able purchasing some raws.

So, our advice for all. If you want to have some stock at old prices, you need to place your order and pay for it before the end of the year. I am not sure, how delivery will work afterwards, but what is sure prices will go up.

Situation is really said and there is no certainty regarding coming perspectives, but they look not well right now.
P

My supplier sent this to me today. This is the second time I’ve heard this.

CHINA IS BANNING AND CRIMINALIZING STEROIDS!

I have really very sad news today. Maybe you heard about it. There were some rumors recently that China is very serious about banning steroids production. Not just banning, let me be clear: China is criminalizing production/trade/import/export. New laws should go into force on January,1st,2020.

As you know, virtually all raws are produced in China. In fact, there are just a few huge factories producing steroid raws and with the coming new year they stop production. This means there will be virtually no possibility buying them – the production of raws will be halted. We hoped everything is not so serious... But just today we were trying purchasing more test e raws and got refusal.

Some raws for less popular/demanded products can be still ordered till the end of the year, but there is already a real deficiency of the popular ones like test enanthate.
This will effect ALL sources, absolutely all. The current available stock will be sold and all sources you usually order from will no longer have products.

We, Pharmacom Labs did and are still doing our best to get maximum raws now to have stock for future for 6-12 months at least + we still have a lot of ready-to-use finish products available in stock.

For this reason, we will still continue our 300/200 promotion for orders paid by cryptocurrency till the of the year. Just because we promised it. We will also have 3 days of increased bonuses up to $700/$700 for 3 days within Christmas promotion on 24th - 26th of December for warehouse 2 only.

Since January 1st prices will go up by 20% at least and may and most probably will only go higher with the time while our stock will be running low. Orders placed within the promotion and not paid by January 1st will be liquidated without possibility to restore them. There will be no exclusions. We warn about it in advance. New year starts with new increased prices. So, this is really the last promotion we have.

We will still have sufficient stock for probably next 6-12 months. After this, as per current perspective, sales will be stopped due to missing stock and lack of any possibility to get raws. We are not quite sure yet, what exactly will happen in future.

There is also no certainty how shipping will work in future. Maybe Basicstero will be able shipping small orders but not large ones.Most probably we stop selling in bulk since January to have stock for retail customers directly from our store for as long time as possible.

I predict most underground labs will close because of lack of access to quality raws (or some may stay open with questionable products because real raws are already virtually not available nor even produced).

We still can ship within December from our international warehouse without issues. I don`t want it to sound like I am trying to increase our sales by using the above excuse. I am just telling all "as it is." It is just what we encountered with just today. We were already now not able purchasing some raws.

So, our advice for all. If you want to have some stock at old prices, you need to place your order and pay for it before the end of the year. I am not sure, how delivery will work afterwards, but what is sure prices will go up.

Situation is really said and there is no certainty regarding coming perspectives, but they look not well right now.
P
I hope this is a marketing stunt !
I guess we will find out soon enough if this is correct

it is amazing to me how people still fall for these marketing ploys

"hurry! supplies won't last long"

you can turn on late night informercials and hear the same bs. they are trying to scare you into buying now so that they can get rid of their inventory for the year. just like how car dealerships drop prices on their cars into the new year. great time to buy or lease a car right now BTW for this reason

grifters also use the government this or that to scare people. people are so angry at their miserable lives that they want to blame the government for their ills. so watch out for that too. this email basically covers all bases on how to market something to trick people into buying in a rush. when you have to do that it means your product is shit.

it is amazing to me how people still fall for these marketing ploys

"hurry! supplies won't last long"

you can turn on late night informercials and hear the same bs. they are trying to scare you into buying now so that they can get rid of their inventory for the year. just like how car dealerships drop prices on their cars into the new year. great time to buy or lease a car right now BTW for this reason

grifters also use the government this or that to scare people. people are so angry at their miserable lives that they want to blame the government for their ills. so watch out for that too. this email basically covers all bases on how to market something to trick people into buying in a rush. when you have to do that it means your product is shit.

Not trying to sound condescending but your frontal lobe isn’t firing on all cylinders. Obviously this could be the case but I’ve been hearing this from other sources that don’t have anything to gain.

- - - Updated - - -

your going to see this more and more... its called "marketing"

Really? No way lol

- - - Updated - - -

And it's our 5th post on it.

Thank for this valuable piece of information 😘

Steroid raws are in huge demand world wide... Where there is demand there will always be supply... One way or another. And its BIG business, so one way or another raws will go on.

Crystal meth and coke are illegal but still getting literal tonns of that shit across our borders...

Worst case scenario I'll go bak to thailand and fill up contact lense solution bottles with test and tren.

Not trying to sound condescending but your frontal lobe isn’t firing on all cylinders. Obviously this could be the case but I’ve been hearing this from other sources that don’t have anything to gain.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? No way lol

- - - Updated - - -

if its such common sense to you, why even bring it up? weve heard about this over and over... its not new news and people in business are sending things like this out to freak everyone out... do we all REALLY think that steroid production is now all of a sudden just going to stop? no, its not.. not even close... it may make things more difficult and you might initially see some prices go up but that likely wouldnt last either...

- - - Updated - - -

Really? No way lol

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to posting the same thing again being useful? You could have bumped the main thread on it if you insist on being the herald you wanna be.

We see this all the time - man discovers fire and insists on running around telling everyone else about it. Like we didn't know.

So thanks but no thanks - we know.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Really? No way lol

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing to gain lol Other than money via profit ha ha

As opposed to posting the same thing again being useful? You could have bumped the main thread on it if you insist on being the herald you wanna be.

We see this all the time - man discovers fire and insists on running around telling everyone else about it. Like we didn't know.

I didn’t notice the other thread. I was just posting it to discuss and see what other people thought. You know what happens when you assume?

hearing what exactly? that china is banning raws? dealers will have to grab their balls and try another country, it is their problem and they make plenty of money to eat the costs to move. no different than how Nike moved their factories from China to Vietnam. check your shoes, i bet they are almost all made in China. right now there are tarrifs on most footwear out of China. companies still make their shoes in China because they are still making a profit on it. in the past year companies have started to move their shit out of China to save some $$$.

so these dealers will still find a way to make $$$ and stay in business. the world isn't coming to an end and as long as their is demand for steroids, they will produce steroids however they can whether it is in China or not.

regulations and laws change daily all over the world and people adjust, that is how it has always been. read up when alcohol was banned in the US. did people stop drinking? of course not. they still found a way to get alcohol and people still sold alcohol. it did nothing

I’m starting to think even small amounts of steroids fuck your brain or maybe it just attracts people that have issues. No reason to get bent out of shape over my post.

- - - Updated - - -

hearing what exactly? that china is banning raws? dealers will have to grab their balls and try another country, it is their problem and they make plenty of money to eat the costs to move. no different than how Nike moved their factories from China to Vietnam. check your shoes, i bet they are almost all made in China. right now there are tarrifs on most footwear out of China. companies still make their shoes in China because they are still making a profit on it. in the past year companies have started to move their shit out of China to save some $$$.

so these dealers will still find a way to make $$$ and stay in business. the world isn't coming to an end and as long as their is demand for steroids, they will produce steroids however they can whether it is in China or not.

regulations and laws change daily all over the world and people adjust, that is how it has always been. read up when alcohol was banned in the US. did people stop drinking? of course not. they still found a way to get alcohol and people still sold alcohol. it did nothing

Alcohol is way easier to make. Hopefully it’s a smooth transition and prices don’t skyrocket

bro...china sells poison powders...shit is dangerous...heavy metals, poisons and toxins....i would never touch it

Of course it's going to effect steroid supply. At the moment, alot of these guys are doing it legally. Many will shut up shop... but alot will still produce. Guarantee that prices will temporarily go up. But I'm sure other countries will step up. When there is demand, someone will always find a way to supply

I didn’t notice the other thread. I was just posting it to discuss and see what other people thought. You know what happens when you assume?

But I told you. And yet here we are... still.

Moving on

But I told you. And yet here we are... still.

Moving on

Great spirts have always suffered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it's going to effect steroid supply. At the moment, alot of these guys are doing it legally. Many will shut up shop... but alot will still produce. Guarantee that prices will temporarily go up. But I'm sure other countries will step up. When there is demand, someone will always find a way to supply

My source just had a deal over thanksgiving. Buy $700 worth get $700 free. No limit on orders. I’ll be good for awhile lol

- - - Updated - - -

My source just had a deal over thanksgiving. Buy $700 worth get $700 free. No limit on orders. I’ll be good for awhile lol[/QUOTE]

Good deal bro... i have about 2 years worth stocked up anyway haha

Back
Top Bottom