Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cholesterol on cycle

kubafai

Registered
I had a question about cholesterol levels and how anabolic steroids affect them. I ran a cycle of testosterone cypionate and also I ran some anavar with it my testosterone dosage was 500mg a week. I noticed on cycle I ran blood work and my cholesterol levels shot up over 200 is this normal or do I have to worry about something?

High cholesterol on cycle happens. Add some daily flaxseed and fish oil and fiber like psyllium husk, try to control the problem.

I had a question about cholesterol levels and how anabolic steroids affect them. I ran a cycle of testosterone cypionate and also I ran some anavar with it my testosterone dosage was 500mg a week. I noticed on cycle I ran blood work and my cholesterol levels shot up over 200 is this normal or do I have to worry about something?

Cholesterol is part of the game on steroids , any cycle will increase bad one and decrease good one . Use cardarine or even telmisartan ( blood preassure medication ) and eat clean food

This is a very normal side effect and just one of the reasons it is important to run moderate doses and not stay on too long. You can really fuck up your heart and organs by abusing gear.

High cholesterol on cycle happens. Add some daily flaxseed and fish oil and fiber like psyllium husk, try to control the problem.
Psyllium husk does work to help lower cholesterol. I use sugar free Metamucil. Also, look into Citrus Bergamot. 2,000 MG per day.

this happens when you use steroids bro, thats common knowledge, especially with oral steroids... if you dont know that before you use them, thats a major issue.. that means you basically did zero research considering thats basically the first thing thats brought up with any oral steroid... you should not use steroids again until you actually have some sense of what you are doing and getting yourself into... n2guard is what you need to be using on cycle to help mitigate this

I agree with Dylan. This is basic steroid knowledge bro, if you haven't at least done enough research to know the common side effects you shouldn't be using steroids yet.

You should know as much as possible before putting something in your body man. It amazes me how casual some people are with their health.

Not trying to be a dick but I tell people what they need to hear not want they want to hear. Steroids are no joke, there are a plethora or risks involved and they can be very dangerous even if you do things right, even more so when you don't know what you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom