Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: choosing between a kid and steroids

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

choosing between a kid and steroids

so my wife and I are into the gym. She is a hottie. 52 and 110 pounds smoking hot blonde. Im 62 and 220 pounds with 8% body fat. You all on here wish you could look half as hot as we do together. We met at the gym after I kicked her boyfriend off the squat rack, he is one of those punks who goes to the gym and puts on 1 plate on the bar and struggles.
    I was married at the time so I had to take things slow with her. After that we would randomly hook up in the showers at the gym and eventually she dumped her boyfriend and got with me. I divorced my fat obese wife a month later and we ended up getting married.
    Long story short we have been married 2 years and now she wants a baby of course. How unlucky can I be? Anyway the sex is fantastic and things are going great. I told her that if we spent money on a baby we would have to stop using steroids for a couple years because babies are expensive. The first year will run you about $25K. We spend about 5K a year on steroids plus another 2-3K on supplements, gym memberships and all that expensive food. so we have to make some budget cuts. I told her to choose between fitness/steroids and a baby. I cannot feed 3 mouths unless we make cuts.
    Anyway have you ever been in a situation like this where you had to pick steroids or kids and which one did you pick?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i think the solution is simple here and it rhythems with schmor'schmortion

but if you do decide to have the monster then i think the easiest thing you can do is budget your groceries, cut out vacations, cut 80% off your supps and steroids. you can still use steroids and get supps just cut way back. luckily we know that you can still keep and gain on small amounts of gear

good luck keep us updated what is going on
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I just can't get over the excitement I feel over how hot you and your wife are. That made my day.

My advice -- stay a vacuous self centered narcissist. Being a parent wouldn't suit you and the kid would probably wind up either being neglected or being a narcissist himself, and the world doesn't need more of that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Suppleminator View Post
    I just can't get over the excitement I feel over how hot you and your wife are. That made my day.

My advice -- stay a vacuous self centered narcissist. Being a parent wouldn't suit you and the kid would probably wind up either being neglected or being a narcissist himself, and the world doesn't need more of that.
    Lolllllll. My dude

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Me or body monster would still ur girl just like u did. We all juice and look good here my guy

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_wh00 View Post
    Me or body monster would still ur girl just like u did. We all juice and look good here my guy
    bro i bet this montoya making this post for sure. remember Montoya? he a cuck

me and you bang his wife DP in front of him and after he kiss her lolz. good shit fo show
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i didnt get past your first sentence... dip shit...

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You do not deserve any help and I certainly will not offer any

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Suppleminator View Post

^^^^^^This

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by msvin View Post
    so my wife and I are into the gym. She is a hottie. 52 and 110 pounds smoking hot blonde. Im 62 and 220 pounds with 8% body fat. You all on here wish you could look half as hot as we do together. We met at the gym after I kicked her boyfriend off the squat rack, he is one of those punks who goes to the gym and puts on 1 plate on the bar and struggles.
    I was married at the time so I had to take things slow with her. After that we would randomly hook up in the showers at the gym and eventually she dumped her boyfriend and got with me. I divorced my fat obese wife a month later and we ended up getting married.
    Long story short we have been married 2 years and now she wants a baby of course. How unlucky can I be? Anyway the sex is fantastic and things are going great. I told her that if we spent money on a baby we would have to stop using steroids for a couple years because babies are expensive. The first year will run you about $25K. We spend about 5K a year on steroids plus another 2-3K on supplements, gym memberships and all that expensive food. so we have to make some budget cuts. I told her to choose between fitness/steroids and a baby. I cannot feed 3 mouths unless we make cuts.
    Anyway have you ever been in a situation like this where you had to pick steroids or kids and which one did you pick?
    best you get yourself into the gym and get some steroids

you'll have big arms and good abs

instead of annoying kids that lie to you and wait until you die to 'collect' the hard earned money you saved and suffered for all your life

SPEND all your cash before you die so you can relax and gym grind it up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast