Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

choosing inject-able AAS' over orals 100% of the time?

raptor1331

is it common practice to try to always go the route of injecting steroids which have the choice to be taken either IM or orally? example oral dbol compared to inject-able, winny etc. to me it seems like you bypass a lot of the liver damage by injecting, even though they are still liver toxic. if money or pinning wasn't an option, is injecting always the way to go? if not, when does oral dosing take precedence over injecting?

- - - Updated - - -

didn't mean to say "wasn't an option" meant to say wasn't an issue, lol. sorry for double posting but my noob status makes it so i don't know how to edit my post, if i even can.

Please continue to read through the message boards and use the search function to research topics your interested in. If your doing Dbol injectable or oral you will not keep any of your gains you make. You must run a compound like Dbol with Testosterone period end of story. A quick google search will also show you if injectable orals by pass the liver. Happy hunting!

is it common practice to try to always go the route of injecting steroids which have the choice to be taken either IM or orally? example oral dbol compared to inject-able, winny etc. to me it seems like you bypass a lot of the liver damage by injecting, even though they are still liver toxic. if money or pinning wasn't an option, is injecting always the way to go? if not, when does oral dosing take precedence over injecting?

- - - Updated - - -

didn't mean to say "wasn't an option" meant to say wasn't an issue, lol. sorry for double posting but my noob status makes it so i don't know how to edit my post, if i even can.
Injecting is always better yeah because of the 17aa issue, but bear in my with injectable parks such as Dbol although you'll avoid the initial first pass by not ingesting it it'll end up in the liver via the bloodstream so how much better is it anyway?

My first cycle years ago was just Test, after a few cycles under my belt, I was gun shy about going the orals route. But, once I did a basic Test and Dbol (oral) and didn't have any issues. If I were to run any orals now, I would use something like N2Guard for added insurance, but unless you have liver / kidney issues already, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Orals should be used mainly for contest preparations or for someone who has already tried injectible cycles multiple times and wants to push their gains more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can run orals all you want man. Just be smart about it. Run it correctly and use a test base. There's no general rule against it. I for one would never use injectable wintrol or dbol.

It.can be ran orally in a healthy manner. Or at least a safe manner. Just be responsible.

There is no sense in pinning yourself more than you have to

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

for me injecting once or twice a week is way less of a headache then taking orals everyday and worrying about your liver etc

when you are new to the game its exciting to play around with these compounds, but once you been doing it for years and years and years shit gets old. especially when it comes with taking 10mg anavar tabs twice a day 3 tabs at a time. it feels like you are a junkie

Last edited:
Please continue to read through the message boards and use the search function to research topics your interested in. If your doing Dbol injectable or oral you will not keep any of your gains you make. You must run a compound like Dbol with Testosterone period end of story. A quick google search will also show you if injectable orals by pass the liver. Happy hunting!

sorry for not being clear, i meant along with testosterone. my bad for not presenting the thread the right way, thanks for your input!

- - - Updated - - -

really solid information man, i get it 100% im sure its like everything, at first its exciting, but then ib becomes a routine. i think i read somewhere that statistically speaking it takes 21-27 days for something to become routine. thanks again man.

Generally speaking, injecting any steroid will be much easier on your liver then taking it orally. It will STILL be very liver toxic however. You should still use a liver/organ aid while using the injectable version of oral steroids such as dbol, winstrol etc. I recommend n2guard from n2bm.com

- - - Updated - - -

i would use oral dbol over injectable. injectable is overpriced for minimal difference.

I usually prefer the injectables - it is much easier to control the levels of the active substance in the blood with them, and in a way, it is more convenenient to do an injection or two per week. Also, you got to keep in mind that even if you can take an injectable orally, it will still affect your liver, so it does not change to many things in the formula.

depends on the oral really, but I'd say just about every oil is safer than pro hormones / designers

Back
Top Bottom