Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CHRISTMAS CONTINGENCY PLAN

Fasting (all different protocols) was a game changer for me. It was the key to getting from basic lean to the ripped lean I always wanted to be. On top of that, it just gives me energy and I feel great!

WRITTEN BY @ HELLEN_23FIT
10/16/2021

ARE YOU SURE OH YOU ARE DECIDED

Transformation is often a painful process, because of course my blogger folks, the law of life is that if you want something you have to sweat and sweat tears of blood to get to the mountain, heck, you can't wait to get down the hill. belly or Do you want to be a muscular man sitting on the couch watching TV and eating garbage?

(I ALWAYS REPEAT MYSELF WHEN I FEEL DEPRESSED, AND I REPEAT MYSELF, I'M GOING TO TRAIN AND TAKE ALL THAT SHIT AND DONE IT)

In this fitness world and in life you have to be willing to let go of the person you are at this moment to become the person you want to be 100%, many times let go of people who do not contribute absolutely are only people who obstruct our path . That is why my social circle is so small and I confess that I also LOVE TRAINING ALONE.

So this means that you have to change your current belief structures, if that is not working for you, restructure and modify is our beginning to see big changes.

The STRUCTURES OF BELIEFS are the ones that govern whether you live in an empowering state or in a disempowering state, we have to be governing and empower ourselves of what we want so if I say I want that body I go for it and get it, that is why every morning I wake up with great pleasure to train and start the day with great motivation.

For example, someone who has the belief "I finish everything I start" will live a much more empowered and productive life than someone who has the belief "I fail in everything I do", we should not expect anyone to do anything for us if you You do not do it yourself, nobody will do it for that, it was that I made the decision to investigate and modify myself to learn to train and learn to eat.

The only thing that separates these two people is the story they are telling themselves, about who they are, taking people out and taking things out of our life is not bad because we must always prefer ourselves above everything and whatever , clearly always doing everything with respect and education, I confess that something that bothers me deeply is that those men who come to me talk only nonsense but if they want to interrupt my training, I wonder what the hell they go to the gym.

So always be careful with the words you say and what you preach about yourself, words have power so preach only success and prosperity, preach that you will lose weight and that we will get that great body.

For me, confidence is a feeling of self-assurance. Security in who I am, my value, what I bring to the table and knowing that that is enough, but seeking to give more and more and never stop.

They don't give you confidence. Well, trust is built. I didn't grow up confident and neither did you. My confidence grew with my training, it grew with sweat. And as my confidence in my training grew, so did my confidence outside of training; in all the days of life. That reflection is no accident.

Start affirming on a regular basis if you want to truly transform yourself.

Here I share with you as always my photos of my process and what I also ate.

IMG_8892.jpg

IMG_8893.jpg

IMG_8894.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Great to see you back!

THANK YOU, I'M ALSO HAPPY TO BE HERE

Helen you look super lean and great to see you posting again.

hermana, te ves bien. ¿Te casarías conmigo? ven a texas y te cocinaré tacos

Rick always says that the fastest way to win a girls heart is speaking spanish. nice move BM.

BY WRITING BY @ HELLEN_23FIT
10/18/2021

ONE STEP CLOSER

IMG_7820.jpg

It is good to fast but it is good to implement variations in the diet, I explain a brief example of how I apply it correctly so that I do not accustom my body and it does not generate stagnation in my diet and, well, I also play with the training patterns.
Many people begin to intervene with the promise of INTERMITTENT FASTING, because they are people who leave little time to think about applying characteristics of living something similar or at least a healthy life, which is recurrent to see today many people living it and also getting relief from different diseases.
The truth is that I am happy with this life that I lead, what has made me analyze and how much our appetite awakens is the sight, but not the need, oh tell me if it is not like that.

I think the main aspect of applying and establishing an incredible fast is when after more than 8 hours the body really begins to burn fat for fuel, that is when you start to suffer with your head because you are taking it away or you are generating something new. to your body, and it says hey crazy give me food give me SUGAR

Fasting puts emphasis on the timing of food intake, and that you get good quality of nutrients. This is so beneficial because it reduces in our body artery blockage and triglycerides and narrowing of the arteries, I particularly heal myself from suffering from gastrointestinal pain, without telling you that there are diabetics who are cured of this disease by performing an excellent intermittent fasting.

To complement this part, my recommendation is that if a person is subjected to a lot of stress or high intensity training or intense athletes, it is better to consider not applying this method. Lifting weights damages muscle fibers in order to strengthen them, but "fasting" imposes an unusual load on the body and, in response, reduces it.

The morning routine at the gym always stays the same and then I do a refueling routine, today my training was leg and glutes. I did 8 exercises of 5 sets with repetitions of 10 and resting between 15 and 20 seconds.

To complement this, I always take a shower in the gym because it is too cold and I think it is an excellent tactic to tone the muscles, remove the sweat and last with more force all day.

A direct change and then on my way to the market to do the shopping for the week. I try to buy my food for a whole week so that I can carry my routine with more focus and order.

To complement it, I went to a special meat food club called SAVAGE for lunch, that is, to make way for my first meal ... I had beef in sourdough with vine tomatoes and poached eggs ... it was lovely, but I was missing an egg when topped off with that mega bowl of fruit and protein powder for dessert

IMG_9029.jpg

Since I was still really hungry I had to gather everything we had left in the fridge / what I could find in the freezer (standard for organizing everything).

For my second and last meal I cooked up some veggies and had sticky smoked ribs and oatmeal crepes with a little Mexican spice.
A bit of a mash up but it was actually lush.

and I also thank everyone for their support and their nice comments, I read all of them.

Back
Top Bottom