Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CHRISTMAS CONTINGENCY PLAN

Hellen_23fit

EVO V.I.P.

Good morning fit world, today I woke up very excited about this fit purpose that I will be applying in these last two 3 months to stay strong and desirably nutritious and as fitness as possible.
So I will call it a contingency plan in order to share with you all my process to achieve and receive a new year with a more than incredible body and thus be able to motivate many people with all my daily contingency fit, many people tend to make mistakes and commit the serious mistake of waiting to receive the new year to resume a healthy life and a great agreement with their body, worst of all is that they lose all the little effort that they implemented during the year to have a better relationship with themselves and with their health.

That is why I want to turn all that around and for people to observe that they do not have to wait for that to happen, that it is never too late to achieve good results in a short time. It is only a matter of being clear about the physical goals and taking the risk and starting.

I share with you before I tell you a little about this contingency plan and it is something that I feel passionately about this FITNESS life

I'M STRONG.

It is an incredibly enriching feeling to be able to walk up to a heavy bar and lift it more than once. Walk up to a chin-up bar and lift your body more than once. Lower your body to the ground and push it up, on tiptoe, more than once.
It's empowering not just because they're great athletic achievements, which they are, but it's more than that.

It's the feeling of knowing the hard work, discipline, and sweat required to build the physical strength to achieve each of those reps.
It's the feeling of understanding the mental strength it took to show up, start the training session, and then never give up, even when it felt almost too difficult.

Strong is a feeling.

This contingency plan will continue to be based on a projection plan based on a maintenance plan, it is not a plan so focused on definition or increase of muscle mass, it is a plan that will be especially focused on taking care of our entire process that we did during the year but with balance and control, in order to enjoy the Christmas meal and family plans.

Basically this month of October and November will be a little demanding and disciplined, both in training and in eating, that is why I have started cutting carbohydrates and doing two cardio a day, I mean one before training weights and another after weight training, likewise a calorie reduction.
All this in order to be able to enjoy the month of Christmas, but without damaging everything that we have on our way.
I will also be telling you how I am doing with the new N2NUTRITIÒN fat burner that is the N2BURN, which has arrived here in Colombia so I will give the maximum potential.

Here I share how I am today and these meals that I had yesterday

A17AF9E4-81CE-4379-8C39-52A99AD343ED.jpg

51C56B6C-8B01-4F29-94B6-5D4E91756D0B.jpg

this is a protein isolate cake, with blueberries. then I put two scrambled eggs and cheese on it. burrata

D57678E0-2684-455E-9195-9821B42CB8F5.jpg

this is a delicious lettuce salad, with zuchinni in the shape of a spiral, caramelized onion, carrot, avocado and olive sardines

Good morning fit world, today I woke up very excited about this fit purpose that I will be applying in these last two 3 months to stay strong and desirably nutritious and as fitness as possible.
So I will call it a contingency plan in order to share with you all my process to achieve and receive a new year with a more than incredible body and thus be able to motivate many people with all my daily contingency fit, many people tend to make mistakes and commit the serious mistake of waiting to receive the new year to resume a healthy life and a great agreement with their body, worst of all is that they lose all the little effort that they implemented during the year to have a better relationship with themselves and with their health.

That is why I want to turn all that around and for people to observe that they do not have to wait for that to happen, that it is never too late to achieve good results in a short time. It is only a matter of being clear about the physical goals and taking the risk and starting.

I share with you before I tell you a little about this contingency plan and it is something that I feel passionately about this FITNESS life

I'M STRONG.

It is an incredibly enriching feeling to be able to walk up to a heavy bar and lift it more than once. Walk up to a chin-up bar and lift your body more than once. Lower your body to the ground and push it up, on tiptoe, more than once.
It's empowering not just because they're great athletic achievements, which they are, but it's more than that.

It's the feeling of knowing the hard work, discipline, and sweat required to build the physical strength to achieve each of those reps.
It's the feeling of understanding the mental strength it took to show up, start the training session, and then never give up, even when it felt almost too difficult.

Strong is a feeling.

This contingency plan will continue to be based on a projection plan based on a maintenance plan, it is not a plan so focused on definition or increase of muscle mass, it is a plan that will be especially focused on taking care of our entire process that we did during the year but with balance and control, in order to enjoy the Christmas meal and family plans.

Basically this month of October and November will be a little demanding and disciplined, both in training and in eating, that is why I have started cutting carbohydrates and doing two cardio a day, I mean one before training weights and another after weight training, likewise a calorie reduction.
All this in order to be able to enjoy the month of Christmas, but without damaging everything that we have on our way.
I will also be telling you how I am doing with the new N2NUTRITIÒN fat burner that is the N2BURN, which has arrived here in Colombia so I will give the maximum potential.

Here I share how I am today and these meals that I had yesterday

View attachment 13364

View attachment 13365

this is a protein isolate cake, with blueberries. then I put two scrambled eggs and cheese on it. burrata

View attachment 13366

this is a delicious lettuce salad, with zuchinni in the shape of a spiral, caramelized onion, carrot, avocado and olive sardines

The New Year, new me thing is a fallacy. It's like people are gonna wait to be better. Start now!

hermana cuando conduces hasta texas? Tengo un remolque de doble ancho, el mejor remolque del vecindario. además de gots bon fire en la parte de atrás, podemos cocinar alimentos frescos y luego subirnos a los jackuzzi mientras saludamos la bandera de MERICA'

BY WRITING BY @ HELLEN_23FIT
10/13/2021

Read this if you think that changing your habits is very difficult ..

A secure person is the greatest insecurity of another person, so you can begin to strengthen your security through your body, our body should be our greatest temple of energy, it is a sacred temple of attraction of everything we want, our body It has to be the reflection of poetry, poetry that not just anyone can read, that is why you should not settle for so much story ehh.

Now hello everyone and welcome back to my continuous stories and experiences of the "Diary of a FIT woman." Thank you all for your welcome, comments and motivational opinion.

To continue with our CONTINGENCY PLAN, today I applied a brutally strong training that brought tears of blood hahaha I say tears of blood because I sweat a lot, I have never really felt so sweaty like today, I felt a candle lighting the gym.
I say it like this because everyone looked at me a lot, I think they said this woman is on fire with this training, and what I mean is how this woman is demanding a lot of herself.

Well, I basically did about 8 exercises for both glute and quadriceps and femoral muscle development, so here I explain how I train:

Start on a stair machine, for 15 minutes medium intense level with an elastic band in the middle, to tighten your legs and buttocks more, do this for 30 minutes and you will see stars the next day.

2. cable glute kick
3. box jumps, in each series increases the level of height.
4. Squat on one leg without weight and holding the other leg to generate more effort and resistance.
5. Press down with your legs low and feet apart, focusing on your hamstrings.
6. side squat
7.short deadlift and dumbbell deadlift
8. close squat with an elastic band between the legs
9. open bar lunges
10. Seated calf work machine
11 lying leg curl machine.
12. the Leg Press
13. hip abduction machine
I did all these exercises with 3 series with repetitions of 8 maximum lifting weight
12 repetitions with medium weight and finally 15 repetitions with highly moderate weight.
Finish with 25 minutes on the stair machine, until failure.

This is the moment when I can't walk haha my whole body hurts, but I tell you that it is a delicious and agreeable pain.

Today I did a 25-hour fast, so I share my first and only meal of the day.

4 whole eggs, with pork bacon, tomato and onion
on the other hand I made a zucchini paste and added a cream that I prepared with avocado and hummus, lemon and salt and finally I added steamed beans and pepper.

IMG_8370.jpg

IMG_8371.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome and great to hear from you!

thanks so much for everything

10/13/2021

Read this if you think that changing your habits is very difficult ..

A secure person is the greatest insecurity of another person, so you can begin to strengthen your security through your body, our body should be our greatest temple of energy, it is a sacred temple of attraction of everything we want, our body It has to be the reflection of poetry, poetry that not just anyone can read, that is why you should not settle for so much story ehh.

Now hello everyone and welcome back to my continuous stories and experiences of the "Diary of a FIT woman." Thank you all for your welcome, comments and motivational opinion.

To continue with our CONTINGENCY PLAN, today I applied a brutally strong training that brought tears of blood hahaha I say tears of blood because I sweat a lot, I have never really felt so sweaty like today, I felt a candle lighting the gym.
I say it like this because everyone looked at me a lot, I think they said this woman is on fire with this training, and what I mean is how this woman is demanding a lot of herself.

Well, I basically did about 8 exercises for both glute and quadriceps and femoral muscle development, so here I explain how I train:

Start on a stair machine, for 15 minutes medium intense level with an elastic band in the middle, to tighten your legs and buttocks more, do this for 30 minutes and you will see stars the next day.

2. cable glute kick
3. box jumps, in each series increases the level of height.
4. Squat on one leg without weight and holding the other leg to generate more effort and resistance.
5. Press down with your legs low and feet apart, focusing on your hamstrings.
6. side squat
7.short deadlift and dumbbell deadlift
8. close squat with an elastic band between the legs
9. open bar lunges
10. Seated calf work machine
11 lying leg curl machine.
12. the Leg Press
13. hip abduction machine
I did all these exercises with 3 series with repetitions of 8 maximum lifting weight
12 repetitions with medium weight and finally 15 repetitions with highly moderate weight.
Finish with 25 minutes on the stair machine, until failure.

This is the moment when I can't walk haha my whole body hurts, but I tell you that it is a delicious and agreeable pain.

Today I did a 25-hour fast, so I share my first and only meal of the day.

4 whole eggs, with pork bacon, tomato and onion
on the other hand I made a zucchini paste and added a cream that I prepared with avocado and hummus, lemon and salt and finally I added steamed beans and pepper.

View attachment 13368

View attachment 13369

- - - Updated - - -

thanks so much for everything

Absolutely!! [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

10/15/2021

Should I be fasting to lose body fat? "

I receive this question a LOT but it is also a question many people ask themselves wrongly and believe that they apply INTERMITTENT FASTING to their diet to lose weight, when clearly it is not, let me tell you.

The answer to this is: only if you want.

IMG_8517.jpg

IMG_8518.jpg

IMG_8519.jpg

Intermittent fasting is NOT magic, fat will not fall off your body, just because you are fasting. We still need to adapt our body to apply an excellent caloric deficit, the other thing is that fasting is not for everyone, this is a procedure that must be applied responsibly and discover if our body is really strong to do it, but good to know if you are fit or not because you have to try, then I started and here I stayed.

So NO, you don't have to fast to lose weight BUT let me tell you, it would be an amazing strategy for some! Which would be a great option for people with busy schedules, who skip breakfast, or those who want more control over cravings, etc. (I mean like I have to control my urge to eat chocolates and cakes). Excuse me but I have to be honest haha I love FITNESS but I also love eating chocolate ice cream.

As most of you here know, I was previously in an environment where I used to eat 5-6 small meals a day and was still constantly BLEED or a little chubby.

All I could think about was food ALL DAY EVERY day, it also made me mad if I didn't eat at the right time, and it drove me crazy having to cook so much the night before to carry my suitcase of food for everyone sides, it really is overwhelming, CLEAR, this is not overwhelming for those who compete since they have certain stages where they eat a lot and others that they fast or eat too low in calories.

I started playing with IF when I stopped wanting to compete one day, my dream has always been to want to compete, but really wanting this is very expensive, so much in having to eat every 3 hours, buy the supplements, the suit and other things.
However, because the 5-6 meal-a-day approach caused me to have constant cravings and hunger pangs, it wasn't fun for me.
If I did not eat every 2-3 hours, I would become a real DRAGON (haha my mother is a witness) because it took me a long time to eat my food, so when I went to eat I would eat more than necessary.

Friends, I really wanted to find a better way to make my everyday lifestyle more sustainable and economical of course, but at the same time maintain a healthier and more toned physique all year long without being a slave to food.

So INTERMITTENT FASTING was a real game changer for me.
My hunger cravings / pains are gone, I also enjoy eating BIGGER meals less frequently but it is not an overdone dish, it is a conscious and nutritious dish, it also gives me the opportunity to drink a lot more water, because before it cost me a lot of sacrifice to drink Water.

It is something that works for me and I can maintain it constantly, but above all also my way of training because as you can see in the photos before I used to have more legs than buttocks! In the second photo, she was very thin and more marked but they did not have as toned and lifted buttocks as they do now.

In the third photo I was already quite chubby and fatter, but LET ME tell you that both you and I are really impressed to see this first photo.
It's a brutal change that I'm getting and it's thanks to my constant routine changes, and it's because I've been giving it more focus on my glutes.
Before training he did a brief warm-up to prepare them and give them a little muscle failure

And that's when you know you've found the "perfect training and diet method"

With intermittent fasting what I do is postpone my first meal until later in the day, which means that my window to eat is shorter (~ 8 hours or less)

So yes, my recommendation is that you do not hesitate to give yourself a chance to try it, and then you will be in the same boat, BUT again, you do not need to be fasting to lose body fat!
I lost my body fat many, MANY times long before trying intermittent fasting, only now I get better results.

IMG_8521.jpg

That is why I show you my photos because I think they are a clear example that you can have a great healthy and safe body without having to depend on food.

This was my first meal today, I ate something early because my leg and glute routine was going to be very strong so I wanted to feel a little stronger.

Protein shake isolate with blueberries and chia seeds, 20 grams of rolled oats and 30 grams of toasted almonds.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the detailed post and it is great to hear from you!

thanks so much :pag

- - - Updated - - -

hermana cuando conduces hasta texas? Tengo un remolque de doble ancho, el mejor remolque del vecindario. además de gots bon fire en la parte de atrás, podemos cocinar alimentos frescos y luego subirnos a los jackuzzi mientras saludamos la bandera de MERICA'

jajajajja loooooo

Back
Top Bottom