Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cidotestone cycle

hytham

Registered
hello i start my cidotestone cycle for 12 weeks 500 mg per week separate to two doses monday and thursday and take femara with cidotestoe doses in the same days
but i facing a problem now in the last week ,,, i miss my monday dose after latest dose in thursday
what can i do now ?? can i take 500 mg in one day ?? or what is the best solution for this issue

hello i start my cidotestone cycle for 12 weeks 500 mg per week separate to two doses monday and thursday and take femara with cidotestoe doses in the same days
but i facing a problem now in the last week ,,, i miss my monday dose after latest dose in thursday
what can i do now ?? can i take 500 mg in one day ?? or what is the best solution for this issue

bro just take all 500mgs together...no problem

Just take the 500mgs right away. You won't get overdosed with that amount.

Just take the full 500mg dosage in your next Thursday dosage. No problem. Remember that you aren't just taking hormones - you are taking hormones bound to esters. They are slowly released into your blood stream as the esters detach.

Splitting up your dosage into bi-weekly injections verses once a week injections will make very little difference in blood hormone levels.

Back
Top Bottom