Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CJC-1295 for fat loss

sonnyed

Registered
I’m 6’2” and 300 pounds, I have already lost 25 pounds so far just by eating better and exercising. Looking to lose another 25 pounds but my losses have stalled. I was reading about CJC-1295 for fat loss and they said it was good for that and also better lipid health and sleep too. Seems too good to be, what are your experiences with it and is it worth it?

I’m 6’2” and 300 pounds, I have already lost 25 pounds so far just by eating better and exercising. Looking to lose another 25 pounds but my losses have stalled. I was reading about CJC-1295 for fat loss and they said it was good for that and also better lipid health and sleep too. Seems too good to be, what are your experiences with it and is it worth it?

cjc1295 is good for fat loss but it will be only a small part of your fat loss package. Add gw 20mgs/day and cardazol 3 caps before training on top of cjc.

You would be much better off to run Cardarine with N2Slin.

Cardarine - 20mg per day
N2Slin - 2 caps before your 2-3 meals per day

Run that stack for 12 weeks, eat good quality food in a window, no PCT required

www.needtobuildmuscle.com
www.sarms.forsale

CJC1295 is amazing peptide to increase hgh levels , but if your goal is burn fat nothing beats HGH Frag , and if you add a little T3 will be powerful . For HGH Frag works better take it far away from carbs ( keto diet is best on it )

If you made some good progress natural I would not jump on to peptides right away, you can try some natural supplements like N2Slin two capsules before each meal. Once you've made some progress with N2Slin and are closer to the lower teens in body fat then maybe ass some GW (cardarine) first and see where that gets you. Make sure to just create good solid lifestyle habits and make progress that way, then add on the compounds as time goes on, but always focus on your diet and training first.

I have quite a bit of this stuff on hand, I have even posted about it in the past.
I strongly and highly recommend this stuff over HGH.
In my opinion and experience it's actually far superior to HGH if we want to talk about fat burning properties.
It is best to use this product at a duration with four to six weeks. With a couple weeks off and then repeating.
You will have a Non-Stop and continuous release of natural GH around the clock, you will notice that you will feel more fatigued and tired then usual, in fact you can use this to your advantage by almost having the ability to go to sleep at any time whenever you want whenever you wish. I do notice that I go a bit hypo more often, the side effects with numbness in my fingers and especially my left thumb was more pronounced and more intensive.. at about week three if your diet is on point along with your cardio you will notice tightening of your skin with a more fresh and clean appearance. This is a great alternative to using HGH, I'm just putting that out there. This stuff will not disappoint.
I would suggest using CJC 1295 with DAC, and I would inject it every five days and you don't need any more than 4mgs a week. I went as high as 6 and that proved to be far too much.

I also encourage IM injections verse subq, once this peptide is reconstituted it can sometimes be a bit problematic subq, it can leave the area a little bit itchy and sometimes red for at least two days. When I used intramuscular there is absolutely no problems whatsoever.

Also in the evenings for the entire duration that you are on this peptide, before bed consume 750mg of gaba and 10mg of melatonin, although you may feel like you don't need it take these anyway as they are extremely complimentary with regulating and stabilizing natural HGH levels. Furthermore it will help improve your rest and recovery and it will amplify the effects. Do not underestimate that suggestion I made, as simple as it is it is extremely effective when used in combination with CJC.

When you get into a regimen with using all three your rest and recovery will be greatly improved..

Just an example below of what PSL has to offer with the local service..

Read all about CJC-1295 ::HERE::

:Newly added to local shipping:

Don't forget about these "PARAMOUNT" products by Euro-Pharmacies
World-Class Peptides to help facilitate with burning fat, building muscle, and improving athletic performance

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/59-peptides-usa

The positive effects of peptides

Peptides are thus one of the new generation of stimulants. Indeed, they were primarily created to treat Growth Hormone (GH) deficiency.
They therefore increase the production of Testosterone. It will improve your strength and accelerate muscle growth. Peptides also will increase your muscle tissue,
as well as having a positive effect on bones and organs.

The second effect of the peptides is their anti-inflammatory side. This positive effect will allow a better recovery.
It also relieves pain and allows you to recover more easily from injuries (e.g. lacerations).

Peptides also provide better oxygenation of the muscles. They are also often used in endurance sports such as walking, jogging,
or cycling. In terms of weight, they will mostly allow the muscles to better support long-term efforts.

DCqKC5h.png

ghrp6/ghrp2

l35LhY4.png

Ghrelin: The “Hunger Hormone” Explained

What is Ghrelin?

Ghrelin is a hormone produced in the gut. It is often termed the hunger hormone, and sometimes called lenomorelin.
It travels through your bloodstream and to your brain, where it tells your brain to become hungry and seek out food.
Ghrelin’s main function is to increase appetite. It makes you consume more food, take in more calories and store fat.

The graph below shows how rats injected with the hormone had a rapid increase in weight.

ghrelin-weight-gain-graph.jpg

In addition, it affects your sleep/wake cycle, reward-seeking behavior, taste sensation and carbohydrate metabolism.

This hormone is produced in your stomach and secreted when your stomach is empty. It enters the bloodstream and affects a part of the brain known as the hypothalamus,
which governs your hormones and appetite.

The higher your levels, the hungrier your get. The lower your levels, the more full you feel and the easier it is to eat fewer calories.
So if you want to lose weight, lowering your ghrelin levels can be beneficial.
Ghrelin may sound like a terrible, diet-wrecking hormone. However, in the past it played a role in survival by helping people maintain a healthy level of body fat.
These days, if you under-eat or struggle to gain weight, higher ghrelin levels may help you consume more food and calories per day.

Bottom Line: Ghrelin is a hormone that sends a signal to your brain to feel hungry.
It plays a key role in regulating calorie intake and body fat levels.

Ghrelin levels typically rise before a meal, when your stomach is empty. Then they decrease shortly after, when your stomach is full.
While you might assume obese people have higher levels, they may just be more sensitive to its effects.
In fact, some research shows their levels are actually lower than in lean people.

Other research suggests that obese people may have an overly active ghrelin receptor, known as GHS-R,
which leads to increased calorie intake.

Yet regardless of how much body fat you have, ghrelin levels increase and make you hungry when you start a diet.
This is a natural response by your body, which tries to protect you from starvation.

During a diet, your appetite increases and your levels of the “fullness hormone” leptin go down. Your metabolic rate also tends to decrease significantly,
especially when you restrict calories for long periods of time.

For obvious reasons, these adaptations can make it significantly harder to lose weight and keep it off.
Your hormones and metabolism adjust to try to re-gain all the weight you lost.

Growth hormone releasing peptide 6, more commonly known as GHRP 6, is a popular peptide hormone. Basically, it is a hexapeptide composed of a 6 amino acids chain.
It is one of the numerous synthetic metenkephalin analogs which functions through incorporating manmade D amino acids. This peptide is a germ-free, non-pyrogenic,
lyophilized powder that is administered via the subcutaneous or intramuscular route. GHRP 6 is an effective human growth hormone secretagogue (GHS_.

Secretagogue is a name given to substances which prompts secretion of another substance. In this case, GHRP 6 produces growth hormones.
These have need widely used for a range of health promotion and clinical activities.
For example, GHRP 6 helps in the production of growth hormones the same way the body naturally produces its own growth hormone reserves.

It also provides similar functions on the skin, joints and muscle mass. Moreover, it has the ability to treat as well as undo the effects of deficient human growth hormone.

Authorised and legitimate use of hormone replacement therapy is an excellent method of ensuring a healthier and longer life coupled with improved general well-being.
GHRP 6 is one of those novel peptides that are able to promote increased energy and vigor. Despite this, it is important to know that GHRP 6 I distinctive from other growth hormone releasing peptides.
Note that it does not have any mechanism of action on the receptor of GHRH; rather, it mainly acts on the HGH secretagogoue receptor.
This HGH secretagogou receptor is also known as ghrelin receptor. Ghrelin is a very powerful substance that is able to stimulate the release of growth hormones from the pituitary gland.
It is also known as an important protector of neurons.

VvcjjWA.png

When should you use GHRP 6?

GHRP 6 is most commonly used for growth hormone replacement therapy. It is normally chosen by users because of the obvious cost advantage it offers.
Growth hormones are restricted by stringent laws hence, more and more people are turning in to GHRP 6 use. GHRP 6 is used to enhance skin and improve increase muscle gain and fat loss.

It is also used in conjunction with other anabolic steroids to promote greater synergistic effects which includes increased recovery from injuries.

What makes GHRP 6 a unique and useful peptide is that, you longer need to cycle it to receive all the benefits it offers.
You may use it for prolonged periods of time for any of the abovementioned reasons.
However, you must ensure to limit the dosage to the minimum suggested dosage range when you intent to use it on an ongoing basis.

Synergistic effects of GHRH and GHRH 6

GHRP 6 has the ability to promote increased production of growth hormones even when used alone.
A single dose of GHRP 6 is able to increase growth hormones in the body as compared to a growth hormone releasing hormone taken at the same time.
However, if you combine both GHRH and GHRP 6, only about a third or a half in as much as GHRP 6 is required for you to obtain the same amount of increase in growth hormone production. For this reason,
it is common for users to combine GHRH with GHRP. Users prefer to use CJC 1295 without DAC or Modified GRF 1-29 alongside GHRP 6.
GHRP 6: A ghrelin mimetic

All GHRPs, including GHRP 6 are ghrelin mimetics. Ghrelin is a hormone released by stomach cells in response to fasting.
Both ghrelin mimetics and ghrelin function through activating ghrelin receptors which are also known as growth hormone secretagogue receptor or GHS-R1a.
Increased levels of ghrelin improve growth hormone levels through stimulating ghrelin receptors in the pituitary gland.
Administration of any GHRP or GHRP 6 stimulates the release of growth hormone. It acts similarly with ghrelin.
However, the effect is greater. You may be able to achieve supraphysiological growth hormone levels through proper dosing of GHRP 6.
Benefits of ghrelin

Ghrelin has many functions in the body aside from stimulating the release of growth hormones in the body. It has the ability to protect the heart, increase appetite, decrease inflammation, promote healing, improve fat reduction as well as protect the cells from oxidative damage. It also has the ability to improve production of cortisol through increasing prolactin and ACTH.
Note however that ghrelin activity is comparable to what usually occurs during fasting.
Ghrelin has never been used to as a drug to enhance performance unlike that of GHRPs. Use of GHRPs as a performance-enhancing drug was documented and researched extensively.
In particular, GHRP 6 is effective in treating tendonitis which might be due to its ability to activate the ghrelin receptor.
Fasting is known to provide a range of beneficial effects in the body aside from fat loss. Similarly,
it may be quite true that elevation of ghrelin levels may provide health benefits such as healing and anti-inflammatory effect.
Hence, proper dosage and cycling of GHRP 6 to improve ghrelin levels may also provide the above benefits.

CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS TO PURCHASE THESE TOP-SHELF PRODUCTS

I have quite a bit of this stuff on hand, I have even posted about it in the past.
I strongly and highly recommend this stuff over HGH.
In my opinion and experience it's actually far superior to HGH if we want to talk about fat burning properties.
It is best to use this product at a duration with four to six weeks. With a couple weeks off and then repeating.
You will have a Non-Stop and continuous release of natural GH around the clock, you will notice that you will feel more fatigued and tired then usual, in fact you can use this to your advantage by almost having the ability to go to sleep at any time whenever you want whenever you wish. I do notice that I go a bit hypo more often, the side effects with numbness in my fingers and especially my left thumb was more pronounced and more intensive.. at about week three if your diet is on point along with your cardio you will notice tightening of your skin with a more fresh and clean appearance. This is a great alternative to using HGH, I'm just putting that out there. This stuff will not disappoint.
I would suggest using CJC 1295 with DAC, and I would inject it every five days and you don't need any more than 4mgs a week. I went as high as 6 and that proved to be far too much.

I also encourage IM injections verse subq, once this peptide is reconstituted it can sometimes be a bit problematic subq, it can leave the area a little bit itchy and sometimes red for at least two days. When I used intramuscular there is absolutely no problems whatsoever.

Also in the evenings for the entire duration that you are on this peptide, before bed consume 750mg of gaba and 10mg of melatonin, although you may feel like you don't need it take these anyway as they are extremely complimentary with regulating and stabilizing natural HGH levels. Furthermore it will help improve your rest and recovery and it will amplify the effects. Do not underestimate that suggestion I made, as simple as it is it is extremely effective when used in combination with CJC.

When you get into a regimen with using all three your rest and recovery will be greatly improved..

I have used this protocol some months ago and it works wonders . Always learning with the best on business

Back
Top Bottom