Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CJC-1295 for fat loss

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

CJC-1295 for fat loss

Im 62 and 300 pounds, I have already lost 25 pounds so far just by eating better and exercising. Looking to lose another 25 pounds but my losses have stalled. I was reading about CJC-1295 for fat loss and they said it was good for that and also better lipid health and sleep too. Seems too good to be, what are your experiences with it and is it worth it?

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyed View Post
    Im 62 and 300 pounds, I have already lost 25 pounds so far just by eating better and exercising. Looking to lose another 25 pounds but my losses have stalled. I was reading about CJC-1295 for fat loss and they said it was good for that and also better lipid health and sleep too. Seems too good to be, what are your experiences with it and is it worth it?
    cjc1295 is good for fat loss but it will be only a small part of your fat loss package. Add gw 20mgs/day and cardazol 3 caps before training on top of cjc.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i have not used CJC yet but it won't burn fat as good as cardarine will
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The guys are correct. As good as it might be hard work and diet will do 90% of the work.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i used it once, i think high quality cjc can help

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You would be much better off to run Cardarine with N2Slin.

Cardarine - 20mg per day
    N2Slin - 2 caps before your 2-3 meals per day

Run that stack for 12 weeks, eat good quality food in a window, no PCT required

www.needtobuildmuscle.com
    www.sarms.forsale
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    CJC1295 is amazing peptide to increase hgh levels , but if your goal is burn fat nothing beats HGH Frag , and if you add a little T3 will be powerful . For HGH Frag works better take it far away from carbs ( keto diet is best on it )

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

If you made some good progress natural I would not jump on to peptides right away, you can try some natural supplements like N2Slin two capsules before each meal. Once you've made some progress with N2Slin and are closer to the lower teens in body fat then maybe ass some GW (cardarine) first and see where that gets you. Make sure to just create good solid lifestyle habits and make progress that way, then add on the compounds as time goes on, but always focus on your diet and training first.
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Check out the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If it was me I'd go with cardarine

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have quite a bit of this stuff on hand, I have even posted about it in the past.
    I strongly and highly recommend this stuff over HGH.
    In my opinion and experience it's actually far superior to HGH if we want to talk about fat burning properties.
    It is best to use this product at a duration with four to six weeks. With a couple weeks off and then repeating.
    You will have a Non-Stop and continuous release of natural GH around the clock, you will notice that you will feel more fatigued and tired then usual, in fact you can use this to your advantage by almost having the ability to go to sleep at any time whenever you want whenever you wish. I do notice that I go a bit hypo more often, the side effects with numbness in my fingers and especially my left thumb was more pronounced and more intensive.. at about week three if your diet is on point along with your cardio you will notice tightening of your skin with a more fresh and clean appearance. This is a great alternative to using HGH, I'm just putting that out there. This stuff will not disappoint.
    I would suggest using CJC 1295 with DAC, and I would inject it every five days and you don't need any more than 4mgs a week. I went as high as 6 and that proved to be far too much.

I also encourage IM injections verse subq, once this peptide is reconstituted it can sometimes be a bit problematic subq, it can leave the area a little bit itchy and sometimes red for at least two days. When I used intramuscular there is absolutely no problems whatsoever.

Also in the evenings for the entire duration that you are on this peptide, before bed consume 750mg of gaba and 10mg of melatonin, although you may feel like you don't need it take these anyway as they are extremely complimentary with regulating and stabilizing natural HGH levels. Furthermore it will help improve your rest and recovery and it will amplify the effects. Do not underestimate that suggestion I made, as simple as it is it is extremely effective when used in combination with CJC.

When you get into a regimen with using all three your rest and recovery will be greatly improved..
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::

Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast