Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clarifying on test booster

Most people expect spectacular and fast results from NATURAL remedies, but when nothing significant happens, they just drop it and go back to chemicals with major side effects that they feel almost immediately. NATURAL remedies start working in most cases after 2-3 weeks minimum, plus people don't take full dose, but prefer saving for longer period of time.

Most people expect spectacular and fast results from NATURAL remedies, but when nothing significant happens, they just drop it and go back to chemicals with major side effects that they feel almost immediately. NATURAL remedies start working in most cases after 2-3 weeks minimum, plus people don't take full dose, but prefer saving for longer period of time.
The truth is if you are already at Normal range, no Natural remedy can bump your test level, not to mention over baseline. Only clomid, nolva and hcg can do the job

No test booster can get you above the "normal" reference range.

Yes that's why I used Clomid. I don't believe in any "natural ingredient". Tried them, some of them even lower my test and raise my estrogen.
Now on clmoid I have 1400 ng/dL test, I am happy with the number

No I didn't have any expectation for natural ingredients. So there was never"too high expectation" I bought them just to test what work and what not.

And switched to Clomid. Again - I've never used it

There are tons of lifestyle factors that impact test levels significantly so don't forget about those:

-getting good quality sleep and enough of it
-weight training
-diet
-smoking or drinking
-stress levels

Serms like Clomid and Nolva are tried and true which really have no equal to what they can do, as with the case of any prescription drug. That should be common knowledge. Drugs are better than natural ingredients in terms of results. Theres no comparison there, as long as you factor in any potential side effects. All drugs come with their own sides

great advice

Back
Top Bottom