Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clarifying on test booster

LordEscanor

I made a post a few days ago on my experiment with Clomid&nolva to raise my test level. It caused some controversy and I want to hereby clarify a few things:
I know people on this forum would never even consider something as week as test booster. But I do think this is a healthier way to raise our natural test level above normal Reference range and, come on guys, Which one of you can have 36 ng/dL free test while being natural.
Maybe this is a great way to fight antiaging. For me a young guy like me I don't feel much difference, But imagine someone who is over 40 having 36 free test level, He will feel likes a whole new man

- - - Updated - - -

I made a post a few days ago on my experiment with Clomid&nolva to raise my test level. It caused some controversy and I want to hereby clarify a few things:
I know people on this forum would never even consider something as week as test booster. But I do think this is a healthier way to raise our natural test level above normal Reference range and, come on guys, Which one of you can have 36 ng/dL free test while being natural.
Maybe this is a great way to fight antiaging. For me a young guy like me I don't feel much difference, But imagine someone who is over 40 having 36 free test level, He will feel likes a whole new man
This is the link of original forum.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...mp-nolvadex-test-booster-(not-pct)-81175.html

And I do think my bloodwork Has shown Clomid raise FSH more and nolvadex raise LH. I am using nolvadex more than I should and my LH is thru the roof. But I still don't know which one of them raise free test and lower my shbg

if you want to lower shbg and increase free test then add in n2generate, it has herbals that do just that. that would be a potent addition to that stack and why i always recommend using it in pct along with the serms

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...mp-nolvadex-test-booster-(not-pct)-81175.html

And I do think my bloodwork Has shown Clomid raise FSH more and nolvadex raise LH. I am using nolvadex more than I should and my LH is thru the roof. But I still don't know which one of them raise free test and lower my shbg

I think the only true testosterone boosters naturally are fadogia based like n2generate es. And of course nolvadex and clomid will stimulate LH/FSH but those can lead to a serious crash after.

- - - Updated - - -

That's wrong. It shows you're not reading posts much. N2Generate (a test booster) gets recommended a LOT

I’ll be running the N2Generate here before long. Have heard many great things.

Yes that's why I used Clomid. I don't believe in any "natural ingredient". Tried them, some of them even lower my test and raise my estrogen.
Now on clmoid I have 1400 ng/dL test, I am happy with the number

Have you tried the n2generate or ostazol?

No test booster can get you above the "normal" reference range.

True. You will NOT get roid like results

Yes that's why I used Clomid. I don't believe in any "natural ingredient". Tried them, some of them even lower my test and raise my estrogen.
Now on clmoid I have 1400 ng/dL test, I am happy with the number

Bad call. You have too high an expectation so switched to more drugs

yes, it didn't raise my test and free test

- - - Updated - - -

Or free test

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of people told me how much gains killer nolva is, Apparently it lower igf1 factor. I am going run Clomid alone 50mg E3D from now on and see how it works

My N2Generate product has several ingredients that all have very profound effects on your testosterone levels it is very rare that someone doesn't respond well to the product.

Give the extra strength version a try man!

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/n2generate-es

www.HCGenerate.com

True. You will NOT get roid like results

Bad call. You have too high an expectation so switched to more drugs

No I didn't have any expectation for natural ingredients. So there was never"too high expectation" I bought them just to test what work and what not.

Everytime I mention Clomid everyone tried to promote their supplement. You know people using prescription drugs will never consider using "natural ingredient" right?
Will you guys stop your TRT and switch to Clomid for HRT instead? I don't think so

- - - Updated - - -

Everytime I mention Clomid everyone tried to promote their supplement. You know people using prescription drugs will never consider using "natural ingredient" right?
Will you guys stop your TRT and switch to Clomid for HRT instead? I don't think so
Not to mention "natural ingredients"

- - - Updated - - -

bro only Fonz the guy pushign people from clomid. everyone else here honest cept him

- - - Updated - - -

Serms like Clomid and Nolva are tried and true which really have no equal to what they can do, as with the case of any prescription drug. That should be common knowledge. Drugs are better than natural ingredients in terms of results. Theres no comparison there, as long as you factor in any potential side effects. All drugs come with their own sides

- - - Updated - - -

You know why right? That's because clomid causes a ton of emotional side effects and estrogenic side effects. That's why.

You are not using clomid long enough to see the downsides, but once you are on it for 6months and you come off, expect serious life changing side effects. Including a high spike in estrogen and progesterone that cannot be controlled with any drugs.

You know in the end, we are trying to help you and yes we do push herbal testosterone boosters (not a secret) but because they are a better alternative to taking drugs that will harm you long term.

Back
Top Bottom