Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clear up the confusion!!! SARMS and women

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Clear up the confusion!!! SARMS and women

Looking for a clear answer here.. even with the unknown in the sarm world, I see some mods say they are purely anabolic with 0 androgenic effects, then others saying only some are ok to use by women and the stronger ones will cause virtualization.
    Iím getting my sarms from a trusted source (sarms4sale) no pro hormone no fake shit
    Whatís the deal with androgenic properties in sarms? Can women experience virtualization using these

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    make sure it is sarms.forsale when you put it in the browser. no they do not cause virilzation, but that does not mean you should overdose on them. the situations where they cause problems are always where it is fake sarms
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Body4444 View Post
    Looking for a clear answer here.. even with the unknown in the sarm world, I see some mods say they are purely anabolic with 0 androgenic effects, then others saying only some are ok to use by women and the stronger ones will cause virtualization.
    Iím getting my sarms from a trusted source (sarms4sale) no pro hormone no fake shit
    Whatís the deal with androgenic properties in sarms? Can women experience virtualization using these
    Zero confusion given the same question came up 3 days ago

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Zero confusion given the same question came up 3 days ago
    Ok I didnít see or come across it, you have a link?

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They are mostly pure anabolic substances but there have been some new, more potent SARMs created that are not the best for women. I would avoid S23 for example.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Body4444 View Post
    Ok I didnít see or come across it, you have a link?
    I could search for it... but so could you. I'll let you do the work

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    They are mostly pure anabolic substances but there have been some new, more potent SARMs created that are not the best for women. I would avoid S23 for example.
    What is it about s23ís potency that makes it a bad choice for women? Or is it that there isnít much info behind the two variables yet (women taking s23)

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I could search for it... but so could you. I'll let you do the work
    Well I searched around before I even made the thread, which is where I came across many different answers. That resulted in me making this thread in hopes youíd respond with something useful to me and potentially other people who have the same confusion.. by saying go look elsewhere for an answer doesnít make it as clear as me hoping the guys (you mods) who hold valuable information behind the stuff can give me a more direct answer but if you donít want to help then no problem

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ive seen reports of s23 causing male side effects in women... its more like a powerful steroid than a sarm... its just not worth it... is it a guarantee you will have that happen? no? however it hasnt been out long enough to make a strong enough determination and theres PLENTY of other excellent options to go with that dont carry the unknown and/or risk... no clue why you are so stuck on s23 but there's plenty of other options

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    ive seen reports of s23 causing male side effects in women... its more like a powerful steroid than a sarm... its just not worth it... is it a guarantee you will have that happen? no? however it hasnt been out long enough to make a strong enough determination and theres PLENTY of other excellent options to go with that dont carry the unknown and/or risk... no clue why you are so stuck on s23 but there's plenty of other options
    Not stuck on s23, just wondering how it brings androgenic properties being labeled a sarm. I thought sarms were purely anabolic in the sense it didnít give androgenic features, thatís why Iím asking the question. Thats where thereís confusion. Ive had a girl tell me to use s23 as she uses it, if itís going to be a risk then Iíll of course pick amongst the others

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast