Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clear up the confusion!!! SARMS and women

Body4444

Registered
Looking for a clear answer here.. even with the unknown in the sarm world, I see some mods say they are purely anabolic with 0 androgenic effects, then others saying only some are ok to use by women and the stronger ones will cause virtualization.
I’m getting my sarms from a trusted source (sarms4sale) no pro hormone no fake shit
What’s the deal with androgenic properties in sarms? Can women experience virtualization using these

make sure it is sarms.forsale when you put it in the browser. no they do not cause virilzation, but that does not mean you should overdose on them. the situations where they cause problems are always where it is fake sarms

Looking for a clear answer here.. even with the unknown in the sarm world, I see some mods say they are purely anabolic with 0 androgenic effects, then others saying only some are ok to use by women and the stronger ones will cause virtualization.
I’m getting my sarms from a trusted source (sarms4sale) no pro hormone no fake shit
What’s the deal with androgenic properties in sarms? Can women experience virtualization using these

Zero confusion given the same question came up 3 days ago

They are mostly pure anabolic substances but there have been some new, more potent SARMs created that are not the best for women. I would avoid S23 for example.

What is it about s23’s potency that makes it a bad choice for women? Or is it that there isn’t much info behind the two variables yet (women taking s23)

I could search for it... but so could you. I'll let you do the work ;)

Well I searched around before I even made the thread, which is where I came across many different answers. That resulted in me making this thread in hopes you’d respond with something useful to me and potentially other people who have the same confusion.. by saying go look elsewhere for an answer doesn’t make it as clear as me hoping the guys (you mods) who hold valuable information behind the stuff can give me a more direct answer but if you don’t want to help then no problem

ive seen reports of s23 causing male side effects in women... its more like a powerful steroid than a sarm... its just not worth it... is it a guarantee you will have that happen? no? however it hasnt been out long enough to make a strong enough determination and theres PLENTY of other excellent options to go with that dont carry the unknown and/or risk... no clue why you are so stuck on s23 but there's plenty of other options

ive seen reports of s23 causing male side effects in women... its more like a powerful steroid than a sarm... its just not worth it... is it a guarantee you will have that happen? no? however it hasnt been out long enough to make a strong enough determination and theres PLENTY of other excellent options to go with that dont carry the unknown and/or risk... no clue why you are so stuck on s23 but there's plenty of other options

Not stuck on s23, just wondering how it brings androgenic properties being labeled a sarm. I thought sarms were purely anabolic in the sense it didn’t give androgenic features, that’s why I’m asking the question. Thats where there’s confusion. Ive had a girl tell me to use s23 as she uses it, if it’s going to be a risk then I’ll of course pick amongst the others

We still don't really know what the long term side effect from SARMs will really be since they've only been around a relatively short time. However when it comes to females I think GW and Osta are a great stack that causes zero virilization and the fat loss properties are pretty powerful. The only thing I would add is maybe N2Slin before every meal along with the SARMS and she will be losing body fat pretty quickly along with some noticeable muscle gains.

Here is a podcast episode where Steve and I briefly discuss females using steroids snd other PEDs: https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-311-qa-girls-on-steroids/

We still don't really know what the long term side effect from SARMs will really be since they've only been around a relatively short time. However when it comes to females I think GW and Osta are a great stack that causes zero virilization and the fat loss properties are pretty powerful. The only thing I would add is maybe N2Slin before every meal along with the SARMS and she will be losing body fat pretty quickly along with some noticeable muscle gains.

Here is a podcast episode where Steve and I briefly discuss females using steroids snd other PEDs: https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-311-qa-girls-on-steroids/

I appreciate it a ton!

the sarms triple stack is always a "go to" for women... its mild on sides and extremely effective...

gw501516, s4 and mk2866... trust me, its a favorite of many women...

Well I searched around before I even made the thread, which is where I came across many different answers. That resulted in me making this thread in hopes you’d respond with something useful to me and potentially other people who have the same confusion.. by saying go look elsewhere for an answer doesn’t make it as clear as me hoping the guys (you mods) who hold valuable information behind the stuff can give me a more direct answer but if you don’t want to help then no problem

You have, of course, had a bunch of answers. And I may have helped in answering the previous question. Wiki has a bunch of info inc the original studies and what the products were developed for. They will, as will our articles section (top of the page buttons) specify whether or not those in the study were male only (age, weight and sex are often mentioned).

I'd be interested in seeing you post up a link from a reply on this site which you found where it says male only. If only so we can correct that.

I will add that the ONLY difference I'd advice is that the doses might change. That's as much to do with the differences in bodyweight was it is test to estrogen ratios being different between men and women.

Back
Top Bottom