Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen advice needed

tinymighty11

Registered
Hello! I am a female
Stats: 5'3 135 20% bf
I am currently on my second cycle of Clen doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks on and I just started week 5

My questions is:

1.) should be dosage be the same as week 1 where I slowly increase it or should it stay high?

2.) has anyone else ever suffered from bowel issues while taking Clen? Whenever I take it, I can't go to the bathroom :x

Looking for help and advice! Please and thank you 😊

you want to raise the dosage up by 20-40mcg every 3-4 days until you hit a dosage you are comfortable with that has sides for results

clen is overall a nasty compound though

you would like cardarine much better

Hello! I am a female
Stats: 5'3 135 20% bf
I am currently on my second cycle of Clen doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks on and I just started week 5

My questions is:

1.) should be dosage be the same as week 1 where I slowly increase it or should it stay high?

2.) has anyone else ever suffered from bowel issues while taking Clen? Whenever I take it, I can't go to the bathroom :x

Looking for help and advice! Please and thank you 😊

1. slowly increase e.g. start with 20mcg and up it every 3 days until you get to your limit, usually around 120mcg per day. dont go above that if its good clen
2. you could just be dehydrated, drink water, take magnesium, calcium with D3, taurine and make sure your getting pottassium (chicken has potassium if your on keto)

Your body will lose sensitivity to clenbuterol, just like with any other potent stimulant. Therefore, you will need to gradually increase the dosages, and towards the end of the cycle, you will need to gradually decrease the dosages.

However, next time I would recommend you to use other alternatives to clenbuterol, which will be just as effective, that will give you more long lasting results, and will cause no side effects at all. These compounds are SAMRS - they will increase your endurance, fat loss and recovery. And you will get all those benefits with no side effects at all.

I will first answer your question and then give you my thoughts on clen.
The best way to use clen is to start off with a low dosage and then increase the dosage every 2 weeks. Your body gets used to clenbuterol very fast so you need to keep increasing the dosage to get the metabolism boosting benefits. I would start off with 20mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 40mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 60mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 80mcg/day for 2 weeks then take a 8 week break and start the cycle all over again.

Clenbuterol is honestly a really crap fat burner. It's an asthma drug. It is not a fat loss drug. It would be like having high cholesterol and going to your doctor and instead of him writing you a cholesterol medication, he gave you an anti-depressant.

Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

Since SARMS are not hormones or stimulants, you can safely add clenbuterol into any SARM cycle but I personally would just use SARMS. It'll be way better in the term of results and much less side effects.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I have never had bowel issues but the shakes for me are the worst. I also got some nice heartburn from it. Personally I hate clen though. If you are going to use it you should slowly increase and assess your tolerance.

Back
Top Bottom