Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clen Cycle, anyone take it for prolonged periods of time?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Clen Cycle, anyone take it for prolonged periods of time?

I've been doing a standard 2 week on/2 week off cycle of clen for a bit of cutting and it works decent. I'm dosing on the low end as well. Has anyone here done the long cycle? I read somewhere that there are 3 common cycles, first of which is like 2 days on 2 days off with super high dosing, but it was also mentioned that this is hell on your system. the most common is the 2week plan, but there was a long term one where you start low and gradually work up in dosage for the course of a few months non-stop? anyone else try this, and if so could you share your results and any lasting side-effects if any? much apprciate it everyone!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There are two main ways to use clen - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, or start at a very low dosage like 20mcg/day for 2 weeks and every 2 weeks bump up your dosage by 20mcg/day.

However, there are much better alternatives to clen that will provide greater results with much less side effects. Read this my friend: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...in)-41188.html

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks my friend! Clen has had some interesting side effects to me, could be due to a multitude of factors like Age, Weight, maybe even race. Thats why I've been low dosing myself because standard dosing makes me weird. reading this other thread now, many thanks!!!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    There are two main ways to use clen - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, or start at a very low dosage like 20mcg/day for 2 weeks and every 2 weeks bump up your dosage by 20mcg/day.

However, there are much better alternatives to clen that will provide greater results with much less side effects. Read this my friend: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...in)-41188.html

Fantastic read! so out of curiosity, what is the cost difference for the supplement substitution? it would appear that you are knowledged in this arena, and likely have gone this route before. Clen is relatively cheap, and to replace one substance with 3 others, does the monetary difference equal about the same? Also, since one of the sections in your thread mentions Thyroid and Thyroxin and other hormones from the thyroid, you have any opinions on Cytomel T3/T4?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ^^^ if you lay out the sides/risks vs. results with clen/t3 and a GW/n2slin stack it is obvious which one is safer
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    OK! so next, and potentially last question, good sources for all these? the approved sources thread, which one has the best stuff?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just take albuterol instead of clenbuterol!!! Much safer just a bit weaker

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DickyDck View Post
    OK! so next, and potentially last question, good sources for all these? the approved sources thread, which one has the best stuff?
    Cardarine gw - sarms1.com

n2slin - n2bm.com

Both companies ship internationally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan9595 View Post
    Not true actually. They are chemical analogues and almost identical in effect/side effects.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Cardarine gw - sarms1.com

n2slin - n2bm.com

Both companies ship internationally.

- - - Updated - - -

Not true actually. They are chemical analogues and almost identical in effect/side effects.

Woah, Cardarine is a liquid? is this a topical drop, or an oral? and I happened to find that n2slim is sold on amazon for half the price of the mfgt website in case anyone wants to get some

Staff Writer
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've been doing a standard 2 week on/2 week off cycle of clen for a bit of cutting and it works decent. I'm dosing on the low end as well. Has anyone here done the long cycle? I read somewhere that there are 3 common cycles, first of which is like 2 days on 2 days off with super high dosing, but it was also mentioned that this is hell on your system. the most common is the 2week plan, but there was a long term one where you start low and gradually work up in dosage for the course of a few months non-stop? anyone else try this, and if so could you share your results and any lasting side-effects if any? much apprciate it everyone!
    Well, you could use Ketotifen in order to upregulate the adrenal receptors and be able to use clen for a prolongued period of time, but it is not worth it, since this compound is not the safest alternative. Better go with something that was specifically developed for fat loss and recomping, such as Cardarine GW and N2SLin.

Fantastic read! so out of curiosity, what is the cost difference for the supplement substitution? it would appear that you are knowledged in this arena, and likely have gone this route before. Clen is relatively cheap, and to replace one substance with 3 others, does the monetary difference equal about the same? Also, since one of the sections in your thread mentions Thyroid and Thyroxin and other hormones from the thyroid, you have any opinions on Cytomel T3/T4?
    Well, clenbuterol and T3 may be cheaper, but solving later your health issues will end up costing much more. So you better go with something safer, even if it is more expensive. Besides, the results with Cardarine GW and N2SLin will be much better, because you will only lose fat, and will keep the lean mass, which is not the case with clen.

I have been using SARMS for many years now, and have tried all sorts of sources. Up to the date, the only supplier who has never let me down and always provided me with high quality and real SARMS is sarms1.com . Additionally, they have a very good customer service and they deliver really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan9595 View Post
    Albuterol is basically the same thing as clenbuterol, and in no way is it safer than clen. And it will still deplete the lean mass too.

Woah, Cardarine is a liquid? is this a topical drop, or an oral? and I happened to find that n2slim is sold on amazon for half the price of the mfgt website in case anyone wants to get some
    I would highly doubt it when a product is sold cheaper than the producer itself sells it. Just think logically, if the producer is already selling the product at the lowest price, how could anyone be selling it even cheaper?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast