Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen oral vs clen liquid

clarck

Registered
i have some gear my friend gave me, it is only clen in both forms, oral and liquid, which one should i take for cutting? do they have the same power?

I have only used Clen liquid. Did get the wanted results. But, have heard that Clen pills are more powerful not sure if this is bro science or not though.

i have some gear my friend gave me, it is only clen in both forms, oral and liquid, which one should i take for cutting? do they have the same power?

I've never done the Liquid Clen for 1 very important reason.
While I'm sure that there's some good Liquid Clen out there.

It's important to know Exactly what Dose you're taking with Clenbuterol.
If you were taking Too much Too soon, you'd be Shaking your Ass off within a couple days.
Along with Shortness of Breath.
It could be Dangerous.

It's so easy to get Pharma-Grade Clen, don't know why you would want to risk your Health doing some Research Grade Clen................................... JP

Assuming the dosages are the same, they will be the exact same thing and just the delivery mechanism is different. You would use them the exact same way.

Assuming the dosages are the same, they will be the exact same thing and just the delivery mechanism is different. You would use them the exact same way.

Yup. Unless there is injectable clen, which might have slightly better bio-availability but then again, its injectable

Both clenbuterol versions should lead to the same kind of effects, since the active substance is just the same. However, in terms of power it will greatly depend on the quality of the product and the dosages offered, so it is quite an individual issue. For instance, I know for sure that ag-guys liquite clenbuterol is more powerful than that of any other brand. Hence, the question is not about the form of clenbuterol, but rather about the quality of the product.

However, I would strongly recommend you to use safer alternatives, such as Cardarine GW. Unlike clenbuterol, it has no side effects at all, and it is just effective in burning fat as clenbuterol is. What's more, it will maintain your lean mass, which is not the case with clenbuterol. All in all, Cardarine is a much better choice, no matter how you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom