Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen Protocol

gianster

Proficient Brother
Hi All! I know a lot of you don't like Clen but for those of you who do: I have used Clen about 10-15 years ago and really got good results and I handled it pretty well as far as sides go. Back then I followed Dave Palumbo's protocol which is taking it twice a day. You eventually work up to 60mg twice a day then slowly work your way back down. This time I'm not sure I want to take a second dose in the afternoon so It doesn't affect my sleep. If I were to dose only once in the morning what would be the most you would take at one time? I'm now up to 60 mg once in the morning and feel fine. Would this work or would taking it twice daily be better. I have googled Clen protocols but can't find any real good advice. Are there new or current protocols that people follow? Or is Clen dead? Thank you!

Hi All! I know a lot of you don't like Clen but for those of you who do: I have used Clen about 10-15 years ago and really got good results and I handled it pretty well as far as sides go. Back then I followed Dave Palumbo's protocol which is taking it twice a day. You eventually work up to 60mg twice a day then slowly work your way back down. This time I'm not sure I want to take a second dose in the afternoon so It doesn't affect my sleep. If I were to dose only once in the morning what would be the most you would take at one time? I'm now up to 60 mg once in the morning and feel fine. Would this work or would taking it twice daily be better. I have googled Clen protocols but can't find any real good advice. Are there new or current protocols that people follow? Or is Clen dead? Thank you!

It depends how you feel with it. Clenbuterol is still used, some love it some hate it. More hate it these days but for no reason really.

The most I would take at a time is 60-80mcg max.

But remember clen saturates receptors so it will stop working after a while, so that's why 2 days on 2 days off was used.

You can take 40mcg AM and 40mcg around 2-3 PM, don't take clen after 4 pm.

I found adding taurine in n2guard helps make the clenbuterol last longer and have less sides.

A completely cosmetic drug because the effects only last a short time. And after a cycle you're likely to gain more fat because you've gotten used to a stim so your metabolism will be slower.

A completely cosmetic drug because the effects only last a short time. And after a cycle you're likely to gain more fat because you've gotten used to a stim so your metabolism will be slower.

GOOD POINT and this is something that does not get brought up enough, yet many of the things that I have read when its more in depth and from an unbias evaluator always mention the amount of fat gain once you discontinue use and it at times can you leave you worse off... clearly its not something you can or at least should use long term and really not at all, but going with the idea you are going to use it short term, there's not an instance i can think of, other than if its medical related which is obviously far different use, that would justify its use whatsoever... there's no way i can see there being a good reason or at least where the reward is worth more than the risk involved...

I would strongly suggest avoiding clenbuterol sir. There are far safer and more effective options and solutions here. SARMS would be a far better option on every level

Nope. And this kind of silly mistake is the kind of thing which would fuck someone up

Back
Top Bottom