Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and Sarms

powerup

Buff Brother
Feel free to call me stupid and if this is a stupid question I apologize in advance but can you mix a small dose of clen in with Sarms? and/or run it for about 2 weeks before the start of a sarm cycle?
Iv tried everything to rid myself of the last bit of lower belly fat that prevents my lower abs from popping and I just need a little something to push me over the edge to be pretty much as perfect as i could of ever imagined. Thoughts?

Feel free to call me stupid and if this is a stupid question I apologize in advance but can you mix a small dose of clen in with Sarms? and/or run it for about 2 weeks before the start of a sarm cycle?
Iv tried everything to rid myself of the last bit of lower belly fat that prevents my lower abs from popping and I just need a little something to push me over the edge to be pretty much as perfect as i could of ever imagined. Thoughts?

You can I hate clen though just felt so drained and weak on it plus the sweating, rapid heart beat, cramping, etc was terrible and that was at only 80mcg a day.

I prefer (if using anything) an ECA stack.

You can I hate clen though just felt so drained and weak on it plus the sweating, rapid heart beat, cramping, etc was terrible and that was at only 80mcg a day.

I prefer (if using anything) an ECA stack.

how fast did you see weight loss? I only need to lose by my estimate 5 pounds of the most stubborn fat ever...

how fast did you see weight loss? I only need to lose by my estimate 5 pounds of the most stubborn fat ever...

After 2 weeks I felt so crappy I just didnt want to use it anymore. A lot of people cycle clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Honestly clen doesnt target fat it burns everything so weight loss is muscle too.

- - - Updated - - -

After 2 weeks I felt so crappy I just didnt want to use it anymore. A lot of people cycle clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Honestly clen doesnt target fat it burns everything so weight loss is muscle too.

If you mean ECA stack id run 1 bronkaide tablet (can get over the counter at pharmacy) split in half taken twice a day with a baby asprin and 100mg caffeine each dose.

I like that more and its much less harsh than clen. Just know both clen and ECA stack are going to elevate heart rate so if pre-existing heart condition stay away and monitor your water/sodium/potassium/magnesium intake (need a lot more) along with electrolytes and I always take taurine to help with muscle cramping.

As said clen doesn't target anything fat wise, it just speeds you up in general so you end up burning a few hundred more calories a day. It has pretty harsh sides for most people (I personally don't mind them except the sweating), but it's not going to suddenly melt pounds off.

Forget clen.

sure you can but the better question is SHOULD YOU and the answer would be a definitive no... i wont advise people that want to pay me as clients about clen... there's no reason whatsoever to go near that shit man

Back
Top Bottom