Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen Shakes

Herc96

Registered
Started Clen back up today at 40mcg. Having little to no shakes, but was wondering from people who have taken it, if they ever found a way to get rid of them.

Started Clen back up today at 40mcg. Having little to no shakes, but was wondering from people who have taken it, if they ever found a way to get rid of them.

The couple times I did it.

1st time, I was 2 Weeks On and 2 Weeks Off, just had to Deal with the Shakes ~ Good for Mixing Cocktails though (lol).

2nd time, I switched to 2 Days On and 2 Days Off ~ it was much easier on my system.................................... JP

The shakes from clenbuterol come from the stimulant nature of clenbuterol. There isn't anything you can do about it. It's one of the side effects of the drug itself. The only thing you can do is reduce your dosage or stop taking the clen.

The best way to use clen is to start off with a low dosage and then increase the dosage every 2 weeks. Your body gets used to clenbuterol very fast so you need to keep increasing the dosage to get the metabolism boosting benefits. I would start off with 20mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 40mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 60mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 80mcg/day for 2 weeks then take a 8 week break and start the cycle all over again.

I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol.
Clenbuterol is very over rated. Here's why -
Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.

Unfortunately, there is no real way of reducing clenbuterol's side effects other than reducing the dosage, and there is just no way of dealing with them while keeping the same dosage.

Personally, I would not use clenbuterol, as it was never meant for fat loss purposes, and when taken at dosages needed for that it will cause a lot of side effects (such as headached, crams, increased blood pressure, stomach disorders, insomnia, and many more stim related side effects). Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will not only burn fat, but also lean muslce mass. Therefore, it will mostly reduce your overall mass, not just fat. What's more, it will also increase cortisol levels, which may lead to further fat gains, and other undesired effects.

For this reason, I strongly recommend you to use some safer alternatives that were meant for fat loss and recomping all along. For instance, Cardarine GW will effectively burn fat, but at the same time it will maintain your lean mass. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, which will ultimately help with fat loss even more. The best part of it is that it causes no side effects at all.

You can stack it with N2Slin, which is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute insulin into the muscles instead of fat. It does not have side effects either, so it is completely safe to use. I have personally used both, and my wife has also done so - the results were always beyong expectations, and there were no issues at all.

You start getting shakes after hitting a certain dosage. And they never go away, as long as you are on clen.

I found that keeping your dose moderate helped with sides....but it's one of those things that either you get and deal with or you don't

the problem with clen is that to actually get results from it you gotta get those sides.

i think it is a lot of hassle for little results.. most guys will not get good results from clen, i would much rather you run some laps around the track after your workout instead of resorting to that shit

and you can always grab some GW too

At that low of a dose I suspect you will not see much from sides but I also suspect you will not see much for results either. This is the issue with clen. I would personally just not run it and focus on getting diet locked in for fat loss. GW and SR-9009 are great products that can help with fat loss and do not come with these side effects.

For anyone reading this today...
Don’t take clen shakes as a bad thing, the only way I tell if a client needs to up their dose is if their shakes stop, if your getting the shakes see it as a good thing and that you are using a dose that isn’t too low.

For anyone reading this today...
Don’t take clen shakes as a bad thing, the only way I tell if a client needs to up their dose is if their shakes stop, if your getting the shakes see it as a good thing and that you are using a dose that isn’t too low.

I think telling your clients to even use this drug is a bad thing. I don't mean to say this in a rude way but if you can't get your clients in shape without clen there is already a problem in my opinion.

Lol wow. Yes client, if you're not shaking like a black girls ass, you ain't taking enough!

Back
Top Bottom