Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen vs Ephedrine which do you prefer?

Clen or Ephedrine?

• Clen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ephedrine

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

ThomasT

Registered
Ephedrine has always been amazing for me. ECA stack is like a super drug for my mind and body. I don't know why I react so well to it but I do. When I was in college I'd even crush some up and throw it into my tea or coffee, it was better than adderall. I only did Clen once in my life, for like 2 weeks. I didn't like it but I know a lot of bodybuilders and people trying to cut prefer it.

Which do most of you use or enjoy and why?

Clen is poison that shouldnt be used by anyone except maybe someone who is a competitive bodybuilder at an elite level thats trying to shed fractional portions of bodyfat pre contest.

I use ephedra off and on with a baby apsrin and 100mg caffeine twice a day. I break a bronkaid in half so 12.5mg dosed twice a day.

Cardarine is also fantastic. More expensive but minimal side effects if any and no adrenal fatigue.

Cardarine is also fantastic. More expensive but minimal side effects if any and no adrenal fatigue.

Cardarine is a SARMS? I'm so skeptical about these "sarms" out there. When you took it you got it from where? And how much?

Cardarine is a SARMS? I'm so skeptical about these "sarms" out there. When you took it you got it from where? And how much?

So I only get sarms from Sarms1 the sponsor here.

Its not cheap, minimum $500 order from them and Cardarine is about $150 for 60 caps which lasts a month.

Having said that its not a fat burner but rather an endurance booster. I can workout for 2+ hours if I wanted on cardarine.

Its not for everyone since its not cheap but you dont get burned out like on clen or ephedra and get used to the dose.

If money is an issue then a 25mg bronkaid tab split in half dosed twice a day with an 81mg baby asprin and 100mg caffeine is best bang for buck.

So I only get sarms from Sarms1 the sponsor here.

Its not cheap, minimum $500 order from them and Cardarine is about $150 for 60 caps which lasts a month.

Having said that its not a fat burner but rather an endurance booster. I can workout for 2+ hours if I wanted on cardarine.

Its not for everyone since its not cheap but you dont get burned out like on clen or ephedra and get used to the dose.

If money is an issue then a 25mg bronkaid tab split in half dosed twice a day with an 81mg baby asprin and 100mg caffeine is best bang for buck.

I second that the cardarine from sarms1 is amazing. Absolutely amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second that the cardarine from sarms1 is amazing. Absolutely amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I tried a few sources when Sarms1 was transitioning from liquids to capsules. RUI, SouthernSarms, PureRawz, the list goes on.

None of them did anything. The cardarine and sten from PureRawz I didnt even notice anything so after 2 weeks I threw away 6 months worth of the stuff since I had no idea what was actually in it (was running post cycle bloodwork so luckily wasnt suppressed meaning no prohormones but thats not comforting either having zero idea what I took).

People complain about the price, that everyone here is getting paid to push them, etc. I have zero to gain other than to share info. I welcome people to try other sources and post up results with bloodwork. Most dont they buy shit and go away and never come back or they post asking "what do I do now?"

Its too bad there are so many Sarms scams out there....

Ephedrine has always been amazing for me. ECA stack is like a super drug for my mind and body. I don't know why I react so well to it but I do. When I was in college I'd even crush some up and throw it into my tea or coffee, it was better than adderall. I only did Clen once in my life, for like 2 weeks. I didn't like it but I know a lot of bodybuilders and people trying to cut prefer it.

Which do most of you use or enjoy and why?

To me, that question is akin to being asked, "Would you prefer to be shot in the face with a 44 magnum load or a 12 gauge shotgun?"

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, no shit! Nowhere near as effective as AAS, and ridiculously expensive to boot. Go figure.

neither are going to come even close to what cardarine does for you

cardarine helps you lose fat, boost endurance, AND boost heart health. i am convinced the FDA didn't approve it because it actually works and we can't have something that actually works exist. we have to TREAT things to make $$$

neither are going to come even close to what cardarine does for you

cardarine helps you lose fat, boost endurance, AND boost heart health. i am convinced the FDA didn't approve it because it actually works and we can't have something that actually works exist. we have to TREAT things to make $$$
you've done it? I swear to god you guys push this stuff so hard I'm going to go out and my spend good money to try this it......

this shit better work

Ephedrine without a question.
Like I said in the other thread cardio has never been such a huge problem for me that I had to rely on drugs like clen, t3, dnp etc...

you've done it? I swear to god you guys push this stuff so hard I'm going to go out and my spend good money to try this it......

this shit better work

i've used all of the above. like i said in my prior post cardarine blows them away cause it will actually boost endurance AND heart health along with fat loss. it will boost your workouts and not hinder them. it isn't a stimulant at all. it works by attaching to the PPA receptors.

it isn't a SARM or hormone.
the guys above are not even staff on the forum like AWM and chad and they love cardarine. just make sure you get it from sarms1 otherwise you aren't getting the real shit

i've used all of the above. like i said in my prior post cardarine blows them away cause it will actually boost endurance AND heart health along with fat loss. it will boost your workouts and not hinder them. it isn't a stimulant at all. it works by attaching to the PPA receptors.

it isn't a SARM or hormone.
the guys above are not even staff on the forum like AWM and chad and they love cardarine. just make sure you get it from sarms1 otherwise you aren't getting the real shit

Exactly and you don’t get that jittery stimulant feeling.

I had terrible workouts while using clean that after 2 weeks I flushed it and never used again.

I’ll occasionally use an eca stack for added fat burning but it’s low dose and even then I’ll get that jittery weak feeling, not conducive for a good workout.

I take cardarine almost all year long usually 5 months on 1 month off. I will be in the gym for hours no preworkout or anything and feel great no crash or anything.

Again it’s not cheap but nothing good is. Sarms1 is the only source I’ve used that has always worked extremely well.

^^^ it boils down to heart rate

taking something (stims, caffeine, fat burners, clen) that increase HR is bad
getting in better conditioning and taking cardarine which lowers HR is good

it translates to better workouts all around

i would encourage guys to invest in a GPS watch with a HR strap and test this out yourself to learn more about how our hearts work.

i prefer neither ever... epehdrine is safer but its still not safe either... i NEVER recommend either of these to anyone...

Back
Top Bottom