Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen for weight loss

Dvillan

Registered
Ok, so I have used clen in the past to cut weight before. I got it in a liquid form from someone I knew... I am looking to jump back on clen again to help jumpstart my weight loss.. I haven’t really had any bad side effects with clen before, besides not being able to sleep a couple of nights... anyway I found a UK site that sells clen, how do I know if it is a legit site?? Also, if there is something else that I can take instead of clen that y’all recommend, I would definitely give it a shot..
Oh, and yes I have changed my diet, I know there is no magic pill, just looking for a jumpstart. Thank you!

The problem with all these research chemical websites is that as soon as they put 'for research chemical purposes' on the label, they can put whatever they want on the label and legally sell it. It's no longer regulated by the FDA. THat's why it's such a crap shoot as to what you get with all these research chem sites. There are a lot of really good sites. And a lot of really crappy ones.

Besides...clenbuterol is over rated. It causes a lot of side effects and it simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat.

Look into cardarine instead -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbdIfCM5FmM&feature=youtu.be
Cardarine is non hormonal and not a stimulant. It won't cause any of the same side effects that clen does and it directly increases fat loss. You can order it from the board sponsor sarms1.com. They ship internationally.

post up the name of the site and I'm sure our UK audience will help you out.

now my opinion on clen after using it was that the sides far outweigh any benefits you get from it. I will never use the stuff again, i would be more inclined to use DNP to be honest and that tells you something. the popularity of clen stems from celebrities using it during the 90's and 2000's so people caught onto it

Lol.. yeah I’ve already started the diet

- - - Updated - - -

The website is clenbuterol4sale.com

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to look into the cardarine..is it a liquid as well? Do I need to taper the doses or do it in a cycle?

Clenbuterol big no no. Too much shaking, I couldn’t even drink my coffee when i was on clen..
no doubt it will burn fat. But need good diet and circuit training. I lost 8 kg in 2 weeks with clen but I won’t use it again.. i was shaking while sleeping wtf.
I would use anything but not clen in future..
don’t know it is bad for ur liver or not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clen is the worst. I wouldn't even bother trying to find legit clen. Just stick to the diet and exercise. It is proven to work and wont cause side effects. We need to start being more careful of what goes in our bodies.

Back
Top Bottom