Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol & Stanozolol For Cutting

eneru023

Registered
Hey, guys, I am looking for some advice to drop some body fat percentage using clenbuterol & Stanozolol ( I am in my first week )

Currently, I am 233 lb bodyweight 36% body fat and 141 lb muscle.

I am working out 4-5 times a week( weightlifting ) and my diet is currently at around 1500 Calories clean eating - 200g Protein ( chicken breasts, protein shakes, nuts, and veggies )

From supplements, I am using BCA, Omega 3, Complex vitamins, L-carnitine, and Animal cuts fat burner.

Any advice you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

36% body fat you should not be using clen, fat burners or steroids PERIOD

you also should not crash your calories like that and protein shakes do not help you lose fat. a lot of things here are just plain wrong and i don't have the time to go through everything but if you really want to do this right get in touch with me for a consultation and i will get you where you need to be. i specialize in fat loss

Bring you need to work on your diet. Your bodyfat is sky high. You arent in the right shape for steroids. If you want something to help drop fat look into gw from sarms.forsale

Please stop using steroids and clen in your current state. You are literally at risk of a heart attack. Drugs will not fix 36% body fat. You absolutely need to focus 100% on diet. You don't even have to exercise right away.

Lose some of that fat aas is not for you yet! Using clen you will rebound gain more weight ive seen it done many times!

winny is not a fat burner and you will regret taking clen.

never fix problem with a drug that causes even bigger problems...

Back
Top Bottom