Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol and epistane

baltzer

Novice Brother
Registered
Would a cycle of epistane with OSTA and GW a good choice or would you recommend me running a cycle of Clenbuterol before the Epistane?

What are your stats bro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

How old are you? Have you ran a cycle before? Clen is garbage and I personally wouldnt recommend it. There are far better options

How old are you? Have you ran a cycle before? Clen is garbage and I personally wouldnt recommend it. There are far better options

I'm 30, just turned 30. I tried clenbuterol before, worked great. I just don't know how to run it with epistane.

You can add clen to your cycle, just wouldn't use it if your runner some stimulants. Keep the dosing moderate, 80mcg max per day. That will help bump up your metabolism with out causing bad sides. Remember, taurine is a must with clen.

Epi + GW + Clen would be a nice little cutting cycle. Then continue running the GW into PCT and add some Osta.

BOOM

Adding GW into the scenario.. now we are talking. GW is far better option over clen. Definitely sarms1 ostarine in pct.

get rid of clen......GW a few better choice. 80% as good in the fat burning dept. and 5% of the sides.

even albuterol would be better than clen...

I would add Cardarine (GW) but how do I run epistane? I heard this new product GK Prohormones, should I run them instead?

Albuterol from AG guys and GW from sarms1 would stack very well with Epi, and a better option than Clen IMO

so I shouldn't use clenbuterol?

No.. you shouldnt use clen. GW is a far better option. AG Albuterol with it would give great results.

I agree 100%. Clen is complete garbage. GW is a safe option and you'll keep the weight off easier when done. It also doesn't come with the nasty sides

Back
Top Bottom