Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol logs

AnabolicCookies

What's up guys. Today I am starting a log on clenbuterol. To start the label is 7labs pharma and each tablet is 40 mcg.
Yesterday I started with 1/2 a tab to test the waters, by about two hours later I felt great so I swallowed the other half. Today is day to I woke up and used one full tablet. I believe the half life on these things is about 30 hours, so I should still have some clen in my system. I weigh just about 199-198, at 5 feet 10 inches. I'll post some progress pics eventually.

Update. Testing the waters on different doses. So this morning I used 1 40mcg tablet. I didn't get very much effects that were noticeable. So I used another 1/2 tab. About an hour later took the other half. So 80mcg in total. That seems like the sweet spot. I can feel it working but it's not too much. Some clen shakes in my hands but it's not crazy.

Cross posting from your other thread, but you may want to add in ketotifen to mitigate down regulation.

Day 3
Last night I slept real good was asleep on schedule and woke up feeling good. I just dosed 60 mg and I'll see how it goes from here.

okay....... i still don't get why someone your age needs to use all these drugs but.... okay.
Clenbuterol is not much different than DMHA. Which when I use pre-workout, which is not very often. I typically only go for the stuff with DMHA or something similar.

Clen kills cardiac cells which do not generate. It is bad nasty stuff, and I dont recommend anyone go near it

Specifically your valves... which are already a cause for concern if you plan to add any serious size. I wouldn’t touch the clenbuterol crap with a ten foot pole. I actually get the idea behind DNP more than I do with clen T3 or ECA stacks... either way for the mimimal recomp with the stimulant fat burn pathway is it really worth it? Just clean up your diet or run tren...

I know more about the heart than probably anyone else here I almost guarantee it. This isn’t an I’m 20 something ego trip either and I don’t need to post pics to prove you should listen or something... but do your heart a favor and quit that crap. You get even a bit of valve damage and combine that with even a bit of hypertrophic cardiac growth and it’s very synergistic - in a bad way.

Day 7.
40 mcg in the morning, after 2 days off. I am pyramiding the dose up during the course of 4 days, stopping at about 120mcg. Then 2-3 days off, and repeat. During the first 4 days I lost 5 lbs of weight. Side aren't very pronounced for me except during cardio my heart rate is significantly increased.

Day 7.
40 mcg in the morning, after 2 days off. I am pyramiding the dose up during the course of 4 days, stopping at about 120mcg. Then 2-3 days off, and repeat. During the first 4 days I lost 5 lbs of weight. Side aren't very pronounced for me except during cardio my heart rate is significantly increased.
Excepting the heart rate issues you mentioned, I personally don't feel sides from it until about 100 to 120mcg.

Back
Top Bottom