Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol post cycle therapy?

Uologysis

Registered
Guys if I run a 8 week cycle of clenbuterol and ephedrine alternating every 2 weeks will in need to take PCT once I'm done? I will be taking n2slin through the cycle

PCT relates to steroidal compounds typically. There's nothing to 'recover' from strictly speaking with the compounds you mention. You will however feel a little lethargy when you 'come off' ephedrine as you will get used to the focus and increased energy it brings.

Both Clen and ephedrine are harsh stimulants. You could look at an adrenal fatigue supplement but the best thing you can do for adrenal health is to eliminate all stimulants in your daily supplement regimen/diet.

I personally wouldn't use clenbuterol. It causes severe muscle cramps and insomnia in the majority of users. Not only that, it simply raises metabolism. It doesn't differentiate between fat or muscle. You have a significantly increased chance of loosing muscle when using clen.

Cardarine GW is a much better option. Stacked with N2slin it's a killer fat loss stack. You can order it from sarms1.com.
Dose 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

There is basically no need for a PCT after using these compounds. Usually, even in spite of the tappering down towards the end of the cycle, you will feel a considerable downfall of energy and some lethargy for several weeks, and will just have to wait till your receptors get upregulated again. For the next time, use compounds that were meant for fat loss not clenbuterol or this kind of things.

Back
Top Bottom