Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol to treat corona patients?

Gmolzz

Registered
Hey guys, I’m well aware this is a forum for bodybuilding and gear, but I have to ask. In the case my father catches corona, he may have a hard time with it due to his past with pneumonia, as he almost died from it multiple times. In a worst case scenario, do you guys think clenbuterol would help treat a case or corona induced ARDS or pneumonia? I know clen does a great job as an anti-inflammatory for the lungs, and is used to treat stuff in this realm. Let me know what you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, IÂ’m well aware this is a forum for bodybuilding and gear, but I have to ask. In the case my father catches corona, he may have a hard time with it due to his past with pneumonia, as he almost died from it multiple times. In a worst case scenario, do you guys think clenbuterol would help treat a case or corona induced ARDS or pneumonia? I know clen does a great job as an anti-inflammatory for the lungs, and is used to treat stuff in this realm. Let me know what you think.

Obviously, asking this question with clen in its medicinal doses, not its doses for, say, a cutting cycle. My anxiety is building and I didnÂ’t know who to ask who may have some knowledge, so I brought this concern here. Sorry for potentially breaking forum rules, but IÂ’m worried and know that some of you have an experienced knowledge of clen, which most people I know do not.

bro, this is a pandemic in which some of the highest medical experts have no idea what to do so how would you expect bodybuilding forum guys to have any answer on anything with this virus?? if ANYONE answers this as though they know etc. then i have some serious concerns about them... some of the brightest medical experts are perplexed to the highest extent... if NATIONS are shutting down then clearly noone here has any answers on how to treat this man... thats insane

bro, this is a pandemic in which some of the highest medical experts have no idea what to do so how would you expect bodybuilding forum guys to have any answer on anything with this virus?? if ANYONE answers this as though they know etc. then i have some serious concerns about them... some of the brightest medical experts are perplexed to the highest extent... if NATIONS are shutting down then clearly noone here has any answers on how to treat this man... thats insane

Okay I understand that but I’m just worried and thought maybe someone would have a hypothesis. I’m not looking for medical diagnoses, but just opinions.

Okay I understand that but I’m just worried and thought maybe someone would have a hypothesis. I’m not looking for medical diagnoses, but just opinions.

theres no way anyone could have any accuracy whatsoever and that could just make shit worse... thats a horrible thing to even consider.. .if there is ever any issue you need to just take the steps that you have been instructed in your area...

theres no way anyone could have any accuracy whatsoever and that could just make shit worse... thats a horrible thing to even consider.. .if there is ever any issue you need to just take the steps that you have been instructed in your area...

Thanks, I see where you’re coming from. Hope you and your family stay safe during these times, God bless.

i hope people realize that you cannot CURE this thing, you can only treat the symptoms the best you can and hope your own body can overcome it.

clenbuterol was approved for asthma. i don't see how it could help in this situation, that is why ventilators are so important. to help the person breathe, that is what your dad will need if he is hospitalized

my pipe dream is people realize how important it is to eat right, exercise within reason, fast, and stay away from smoking or vaping etc. see more info on our podcasts we talk about all of this shit and will bring up your fathers situation on the show so stay tuned

i hope people realize that you cannot CURE this thing, you can only treat the symptoms the best you can and hope your own body can overcome it.

clenbuterol was approved for asthma. i don't see how it could help in this situation, that is why ventilators are so important. to help the person breathe, that is what your dad will need if he is hospitalized

my pipe dream is people realize how important it is to eat right, exercise within reason, fast, and stay away from smoking or vaping etc. see more info on our podcasts we talk about all of this shit and will bring up your fathers situation on the show so stay tuned

THIS!^^^^^ I’m an American and I think we’re having a tough time because of how unhealthy our culture is. I hope that this is a wake up call that taking care of yourself is very important.

Typically I would make a scarcastic joke but really is a very serious problem. I pray to god your dad doesn’t get this with his history. Keep him away, inside and safe. Take care.

Believe it or not, this question has been asked and answered on rxmuscle. Dave pulumbo isn’t a dr but he’s actually pretty close, and I understand the explanation enough to say it makes sense. Clen does act as a beta agonist, however the problem that is affecting covid patients is not inflammation it’s oxygen exchange and low oxygen saturation which beta 2 agonists don’t really help. Furthermore, if something like clen could be indicated there are much better and safer options like albuterol and atrovent that have far less side effects and are more effective, but even these drugs aren’t usually indicated in pneumonia except as comfort type measures. What has been shown to work is zinc and hydrocloriquine(spelling is wrong I’m sure). As a homeopathic treatment supplementing zinc with quinine( diet tonic water) would be far more effective than clen which would actually probably do more harm than good due to the possibility of raising blood pressure which is a dangerous thing with corona.

Stay safe brother. No one here can give you medical advice so just practice what is being advised. Stay home, social distance, wash hands, etc.

Stay safe brother. No one here can give you medical advice so just practice what is being advised. Stay home, social distance, wash hands, etc.

Thanks man, you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Believe it or not, this question has been asked and answered on rxmuscle. Dave pulumbo isn’t a dr but he’s actually pretty close, and I understand the explanation enough to say it makes sense. Clen does act as a beta agonist, however the problem that is affecting covid patients is not inflammation it’s oxygen exchange and low oxygen saturation which beta 2 agonists don’t really help. Furthermore, if something like clen could be indicated there are much better and safer options like albuterol and atrovent that have far less side effects and are more effective, but even these drugs aren’t usually indicated in pneumonia except as comfort type measures. What has been shown to work is zinc and hydrocloriquine(spelling is wrong I’m sure). As a homeopathic treatment supplementing zinc with quinine( diet tonic water) would be far more effective than clen which would actually probably do more harm than good due to the possibility of raising blood pressure which is a dangerous thing with corona.

This is a great reply. Thank you for this I really appreciate it. Thank you and I hope you and your family are safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Typically I would make a scarcastic joke but really is a very serious problem. I pray to god your dad doesn’t get this with his history. Keep him away, inside and safe. Take care.

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it, we’re trying our best with social distance, I myself haven’t left the house in 2 weeks lol. Stay safe

Thanks man, you too.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a great reply. Thank you for this I really appreciate it. Thank you and I hope you and your family are safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it, we’re trying our best with social distance, I myself haven’t left the house in 2 weeks lol. Stay safe
Bro, this whole situation really sucks, and we all have people we care about that are in a high risk category, and we all are doing our best to to keep our loved ones safe. The really shitty thing is there just isn't much we can do, which for me the helpless feeling is almost worse than the concern for family. The best we can do is be as safe as we can do our best to isolate and do what we can to help the high risk to isolate until this blows over. the major problem Ive noticed hear in south Florida is that the people at highest risk seem to be the ones are most careless. I dont get it. I have to wonder, though, if only half the population is following the stay at home orders, is it really worth having the stay at home order in the first place. This is a very strange place for a country with the values that America has to be in right now.

It's not something I would recommend or feel good giving an opinion on how it would do in that scenario

nobody can answer this without a scientific study done. but i 99.99% doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom