Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol vs. Albuterol

Albuterol is much safer. Clen can lead to serious issues with the cardiovascular system and it's very catabolic.

Clen is very dangerous in many ways... It is more drastic than albuterol but the risk vs. reward is not good at all... Albuterol is still very effective and a much safer option...

Not finding that at all - Albuterol is an awesome ancillary. Gives massive endurance kicker and def burning off bf on my Sarms stack

I have had great experiences with albuterol... it really depends on the quality you are getting but if you get good quality albuterol it is very effective...

Results wise, clen hands down. If you are rating them on both effectiveness and sides then its a toss up because its going to be person dependent. I have seen a wide range of sides and severity of sides with clen on both the web and with clients.

Can someone give me a summation of the sides you'd see on albuterol? I've always wondered about this compound as I've ran clen plenty of times in the past.

clen is better for results but sucks to be on it. Alb is not as good but you wont even notice anything in terms of sides from it. Yes, Alb wont give clen results, but shit fuk clen. sides are a nightmare.

clen is better for results but sucks to be on it. Alb is not as good but you wont even notice anything in terms of sides from it. Yes, Alb wont give clen results, but shit fuk clen. sides are a nightmare.

Actually I found the sides were very manageable so long as I was taking 10-12g of taurine. No cramps and the only time I would get shakes was if I took too much.

Here you go bro...

Clenbuterol is a sympathomimetic amine that is used by patients with breathing disorders. This β2 agonist has some structural and pharmacological similarities to epinephrine and salbutamol (Albuterol)[1] but it admired by all, especially sportsmen, as its effects are more potent and long lasting when used as a thermogenic drug and stimulant. Moreover, use of this drug is associated with a dramatic increase in the level of aerobic capacity, stimulation of the central nervous system, and enhancements in the context of oxygen transportation and blood pressure. It is commonly used as a bronchodilator and tocolytic as it has smooth muscle relaxant properties and can increase the rate at which fat in the body is metabolized while increasing basal metabolic rate of the body.

Considered to be one of the best drugs to promote cardio exercise potential of the body[2], Clenbuterol proves beneficial in losing "stubborn and stored" fat. Use of the drug is associated with breakdown of the protein stored in the muscle cells and redirecting loss of fat in areas to be emphasized during the fat loss plan. It has the unique ability of suppressing appetite for almost 9 hours and routinely recommended to patients with health conditions such as asthmatic conditions or ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and cardiovascular shock, arrhythmias, anaphylactic shock, hypertension, asthma, and migraine headaches.

Clenbuterol use is also linked with loss of adipose tissue that further translates into lean physique improvements with cuts and striations[3]. The weight and fat loss drug is also beneficial in making more glucose available to the body through slow down of glycogen storage through reversal of the effects and inhibiting the action of insulin. In addition to that, Clen also leads to repartition, a process in which the biological system of an individual works to strengthen the body by fat separation from the body and muscle addition to the body besides promoting the sense of well being, when complemented with exercises and proper diet. This selective beta-2 agonist stimulates both type 2 and 3 beta-receptors for burning body fat and increasing muscle mass and body strength at a quick pace. Many studies in the past have revealed that use of Clenbuterol is associated with an extra loss of 5-10 percent loss of maintenance calories when it comes to losing body fat.

Albuterol or Salbutamol is classified as a short-acting β2-adrenergic receptor agonist that is used for providing relief from bronchospasm in health conditions like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This drug can be taken orally, as an inhalant, or intravenously and its results can be felt within five to twenty minutes of dosing, though some of its effects can be experienced immediately. Users of this drug are advised to take amino acids (especially Taurine), Omega 3, CLA, ALA, and milk thistle to prevent liver toxicity and depletion of taurine and potassium levels in the body. It binds with the beta 2 adrenergic receptors found on cells throughout the body that activate hormone sensitive lipase (an enzyme) to break up stored fat into free fatty acids. Like Clen, Albuterol is a potent lipolytic agent and can enhance the metabolic rate of an individual so that the free fatty acids can be utilized for fuel. Use of this drug is made by individuals with reversible obstructive airway disease and to help in avoiding exercise-induced bronchospasm.

One of the biggest advantages associated with Albuterol is that it can offer benefits like Clenbuterol but without the associated side effects like shakes, sleeplessness, sweats, and increased heart rate. Albuterol puts less strain on the heart and cardiovascular system. However, Albuterol has a shorter half life; while the half life of Clen is 7-9 hours, Albuterol has a half life of only 3-4 hours. It has the ability to increase protein synthesis and prevents muscle catabolism. Moreover, many users of Albuterol who in the past have used Clenbuterol have reported that they are able to focus more with Albuterol and it produces a much "cleaner" type of stimulant effects compared to Clen. If that was not all, body strength and endurance gains made with Albuterol are better and quicker than with Clenbuterol besides being nearly permanent.

Clenbuterol, on the other hand, is far better than Albuterol when it comes to gaining body strength and muscle power. Moreover, this weight and fat loss drug is more potent than Albuterol when it comes to fat burning properties. In addition to that, Clen is cheaper and easily available and can be taken once or twice a day unlike Albuterol that needs to be taken thrice a day. In other words, Albuterol is the weaker version of Clenbuterol but with fewer side effects. However, you can easily eliminate side effects associated with Clenbuterol by using it in a 2-day on and 2-day off cycle or a 3-week on and 3-week off cycle and take at least 7-9 glasses of water throughout the Clenbuterol cycle and ensure that you take Taurine and Potassium supplements besides staying hydrated as Clen may deplete the levels of taurine and potassium to some extent besides causing muscle cramps, in some cases. Use of this weight and loss drug is associated with anti-catabolic properties that are not seen with Albuterol and Clen is commonly used with T3 Cytomel (12.5-25.0 mcg per day). A diet including moderate carbohydrates (0.5g to 1g per lb of bodyweight), high protein (1.5g per lb of bodyweight), and low fat (0.25g per lb of bodyweight) can easily help Clenbuterol users realize their dreams without second thoughts and deviations.

While use of Clenbuterol is associated with gains in the context of muscle strength and size besides promoting fat and weight loss, Albuterol has the ability to increase endurance and strength besides reducing LDL (low-density lipoprotein, bad cholesterol), increasing HDL (high-density lipoprotein, good cholesterol), and reducing total cholesterol.

I've used albuterol, lots of different brands and far out ag guys blew anything else out of the water, however I want to try Clen for a short run to see how it goes.....

go with albuterol

the benefits vs side effects are much more in favor of albuterol compared to clen.

i don't know if it was a bad batch but the clen i took sucked, i felt like shit, i wouldn't recomend it to anyone i only used half the bottle, i gave the rest away and warned the person i was giving them to about how bad it was

Albuterol, but GW/cardarine will get you the same results without any sides really.

if anything stack alb/GW......low dose of albuterol and 20mg of GW daily.

You will need to take breaks for the Alb cuz it will saturate your receptors and than it stops working.

i don't know if it was a bad batch but the clen i took sucked, i felt like shit, i wouldn't recomend it to anyone i only used half the bottle, i gave the rest away and warned the person i was giving them to about how bad it was

clen always makes you feel like shit.Thats how you know it was real

Back
Top Bottom