Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenviscerate

Drewb

Naughty Naughty.... no asking for AAS sources here.

yea not allowed to post sources... sorry

Hardly call a resurch cem a "source" but just PM me.

i know what you mean... people have asked before and got shutdown. just board rules.

Thanks for nipping that one!!

I'll ask Andrew about the Clenviserate since it's his thread...

Thanks for clearing that up

:thumbup:

We have a lot of valued members here at NTBM. A lot of people call this place "home" and sometimes forget that this forum is a place for discussion for the NTBM line. Needto has recently allowed discussions of other products... ie: cycle advice, stacking, half lives, dangers, articles...etc. But if an item is not sold by NTBM, is not sold by an affiliate or sponsor of NTBM and is a "competitive product" by nature to the NTBM line OR is an anabolic steroid, a controlled substance, a Catagory 4 drug...etc...etc...then one should refrain from asking where to purchase these items without the approval of the board staff and/or owners. Not only out of respect for Needto and Angel but for board safety as well as member safety.

No disrespect intended. I linked to an artical writen by need2 on another site (posted by Andrew) and asked about a non-contolled sub (resurch chem). Sorry it won't happen again.

Back
Top Bottom