Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clogged receptors

PL65

Registered
I was on juice for so long without taking a break that I clogged my receptors. I watched all my gains slowly diminish and there wasn't anything I could do. I talk more and changed products, but nothing. I've been off for 5 months now and I'm worried they are still clogged. Does anyone have any experience with this or know of a supplement that can unclog or stimulate these receptors. Thanks.

I was on juice for so long without taking a break that I clogged my receptors. I watched all my gains slowly diminish and there wasn't anything I could do. I talk more and changed products, but nothing. I've been off for 5 months now and I'm worried they are still clogged. Does anyone have any experience with this or know of a supplement that can unclog or stimulate these receptors. Thanks.

How do you know they are clogged?

it isn't your receptors that are clogged causing the issues

it is that you abused steroids to the point your body is very sick and weak inside is my guess, so the first thing you should do is run blood work across the board and see how much damage you caused here

also there could be an underlying issue going on, like some disease you have that is causing your body to become weaker and weaker. one of the big signs of type 2 diabetes is a rapid loss of weight, same thing with cancer. so check yourself out

Is this clogging of receptors even possible? I know that the body desensitizes to all AAS besides test, but this is reversible. Receptors are also regularly upregulated so that doesn’t really seem likely to me.

I don't think this is solely due to the whole clogged receptor thing or resensitization of androgen receptor or whatever you want to call it. I think there are variety of different mechanisms and factors that play a role why our bodies plateau over time one of which being homeostasis. You just simply can't keep progressing at the exact same rate month after month, year after year. The unfortunate law of diminished returns.

There are different ways to get around this stall. I am not going to lay out every possible method here but to give a few examples, strategically applied blast&cruise phases and rotation of compounds.

it isn't your receptors that are clogged causing the issues

it is that you abused steroids to the point your body is very sick and weak inside is my guess, so the first thing you should do is run blood work across the board and see how much damage you caused here

also there could be an underlying issue going on, like some disease you have that is causing your body to become weaker and weaker. one of the big signs of type 2 diabetes is a rapid loss of weight, same thing with cancer. so check yourself out
i was going to say the exact same thing bro... i felt there was definite abuse and not sure what one would expect when doing that

Well first of all there is no such thing as clogged androgen receptors. That is a bodybuilding myth started long long ago by people that didnt understand homeostasis, relation to genetic potential, and myostatin. Androgen receptors are always readily available for androgen uptake. The problem lies with a few things.

Every cycle you do that you gain muscle mass, will result in less gains with each consecutive cycle because you are in closer relation to your genetic potential. The more muscle you gain, the harder it is to gain more. This is nothing more than the body trying to achieve homeostasis. The body doesn't want to be above average muscle mass. You have to fight to keep gaining, and that's why people push more compounds, dosages, etc. To try and gain more. But the reward becomes smaller with the risk becoming exponentially higher.

Quit lifting for a year and lose 20 lbs of mass. Then go on cycle and see what happens. You will gain that shit back in a hurry.

You also cant change your genetics. Some people have to work harder for gains than others. Thats just life

How long you take off between cycles is another huge one. The more time you take off at homeostasis, the better chance for gains the next time. These guys that take like a month or two off and then jump back on are only hurting themselves

Myostatin. This one not a lot of people understand but it's a big one. When you cycle and take superphysiological doses, myostatin rises. This is the hormone that tells your body to quit gaining muscle. It's part of your body trying to achieve homeostasis. At a point in your cycle, usually around 8 weeks...sometimes more sometimes less, depending on what you run, the gains will stop completely. This is when myostatin reaches peak. At that point you might as well end the cycle. It is possible to add a compound or raise a dose and break the wall temporarily...for maybe a few days at most. But basically it's not worth it and doesnt amount to much extra.

The only way to bring myostatin down is to come off and be at normal levels (homeostasis) for the right timeframe. That may take 3 months. It might take 6 months. The longer the better.

first time i heard the term clogged used for this lol. But anyway.. seems you abused steroids and maybe fried them up, be smart.

would like to see bloods here honestly.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom