Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid Alternative in PCT? Make me very depressed.

Dazhy

Registered
I cant handle the side effects of clomid , always feeling so bad / depressed / emotional and fuck me very very hard.srs.
Tbh always recovery very well and my test come back very quickly with clomid and nolva but the sides ...

if you read around you will see that those sides are common in those who

1. run too much
2. do not run a comprehensive pct

you cannot just run clomid for pct and feel like shit.. makes no sense. this is why guys quit pct

read the perfect pct.. run pct right

I cant handle the side effects of clomid , always feeling so bad / depressed / emotional and fuck me very very hard.srs.
Tbh always recovery very well and my test come back very quickly with clomid and nolva but the sides ...

Read the 'perfect PCT'.

That's a new one on me.

Nothing crazy bro, im on my 3rd week of pct, was doing 50mg ed but today i start with 25 mg ed two more weeks more because the crazy feels i was having are no joke

- - - Updated - - -

how high are you running because typically, the people that complain are the people that misuse it
I run nolva too , at 40mg ed first week, now at 20mg
I took a look and my next pct will be

Enclomiphene citrate( better than clomid)

Nothing crazy bro, im on my 3rd week of pct, was doing 50mg ed but today i start with 25 mg ed two more weeks more because the crazy feels i was having are no joke

- - - Updated - - -

I run nolva too , at 40mg ed first week, now at 20mg
I took a look and my next pct will be

Enclomiphene citrate( better than clomid)

Some people are just more sensitive to certain things they use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bro, stop taking it and change up some things. Switch to nolva at least. I'm not really a runner, but I do run and like Steve said, running too much can be a cause. (not just running but HIT workouts) so change up your routine a little. Get more rest also. Meditate. The power of meditation is amazing.

why is that? I heard clomid sides were very bad.
clomid sides are not bad and torem is not the answer... why do you think that you never see it used? are you aware of what it will raise shbh, which will lower free testosterone which clearly is a hinderance to your recovery... clearly not the answer here... clomid side effects are highly exaggerated and 9 times out of 10 it is because people dose it far too high...

clomid sides are not bad and torem is not the answer... why do you think that you never see it used? are you aware of what it will raise shbh, which will lower free testosterone which clearly is a hinderance to your recovery... clearly not the answer here... clomid side effects are highly exaggerated and 9 times out of 10 it is because people dose it far too high...

"clomid side effects are highly exaggerated and 9 times out of 10 it is because people dose it far too high."

The "logic" being, "Well if this much is good, a little more will be better."

(Insert face in palm emoji.)

"clomid side effects are highly exaggerated and 9 times out of 10 it is because people dose it far too high."

The "logic" being, "Well if this much is good, a little more will be better."

(Insert face in palm emoji.)

yeah but being emotional, dizzy, tired taking 50 mg a day of clomid? I'm hearing across the board torem is much better because the instant ball drop you get from it when you dose it; and its pretty much rare to get pharm grade thats why it isn't very popular.

yeah but being emotional, dizzy, tired taking 50 mg a day of clomid? I'm hearing across the board torem is much better because the instant ball drop you get from it when you dose it; and its pretty much rare to get pharm grade thats why it isn't very popular.

Lol ok clearly you didnt understand what i said about it hindering recovery and sides from clomid at 50 mg are not common but hey if thats “what u heard” then it has to be right. Not to mention torem is NOT hard to find whatsoever. People dont carry it as often because it doesnt sell. I wonder why that is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I get what your saying, but I've known people personally who took 50mg of clomid daily after PCT and felt like shit, and always wondered why. My brother was suicidal after his cycle when on Clomid which has me wondering why. I see that torem does hinder total free test because it effects the SHBG; but here is a post I got about Torem; any of yall please chime in.

SHBG is actually not a negative during PCT at all. Since SHBG does nothing more than inhibit free testosterone, your HPTA system will actually still get the benefits of increased testosterone in the system, but will only be bound as to not being active.

This is not terrible, as when you come off an AAS/PH cycle, your androgen receptors are already de-sensatized.

Raising your free test, does little more than increase the total testosterone in the system, but doesn't guarantee activity of binding to androgen receptors.

Remember, you're not really trying to build more muscle during the PCT, but rather keep the muscle that you have.

Having inactive testosterone in the system, does not mean that you lose muscle, or enter a catabolic state. It just means you're not as anabolic as you were previously.

By blocking and killing the estrogenic effects, you do actually protect against catabolic wasting. This is definitely a good thing.

When your body has normalized in its total testosterone levels, bound and free, it will stop see sawing. So bound testosterone is fine, and when you stop taking torem, your free test should normalize due to SHBG no longer being present.

Also, finally, you should also be taking a natural test booster, which should increase your testosterone levels on it's own. Having the SERM help, is a bonus, but is not necessary. Also, increased testosterone, even if your SHBG levels are up, is still increased testosterone, and will counteract some of those SHBG levels.

So I don't agree with the assessment that Torem lowers test levels at all, and I definitely don't agree that it should be precluded from a PCT because of these findings.

Back
Top Bottom