Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid & Cardarine effects on regular blood test?

powerup

Buff Brother
So iv been off Ostarine for a week and taking 25mg clomid and 10mg Cardarine a day. I go for a regular check up and blood test on July 29th. How will this affect my blood test results and/or should I stop taking them before it and how long before?

Thanks

Routine bloodwork isn't hormone panels, and would likely not cause too many issues, however it really depends on what is being checked.

Routine bloodwork isn't hormone panels, and would likely not cause too many issues, however it really depends on what is being checked.
cardarine wont have any effect on your bloodwork whatsoever... aside from possibly improving cholesterol and blood pressure but otherwise, cardarine would not show whatsoever... clomid, of course, will help to raise test levels

clomid will effect results if you run hormone panel, it will take a solid 2-3 weeks for it to be out of your system entirely and the effects can be longer of it manipulating your pituitary glands. that is why you should run bloods a full 4-5 weeks post stopping SERM's for an accurate #

Back
Top Bottom