Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid estrogen

BulkMan360

I understand that clomid binds to estrogen receptors rendering its effect useless. But via feedback loop it increases production of estrogen since your body senses that levels are falsely low.

So my question is whether or not taking clomid would lead to elevated estrodial levels on a BLOOD TEST. And if it does, is this an irrelevant number because the estrogen measured isn’t really active as estrogen in the body ?

In other words, if you’re taking clomid and a blood test shows HIGH estrogen, it would be stupid to up your dose of AI to lower these levels since the estrogen receptors are already being occupied by the clomid and hence it doesn’t have the same negative effects in the body that functional estrogen does, e.g. ED problems, etc. Is this correct ?

Are you absolutely sure about this? I’m pretty sure Anabolic said it does in one of his videos, also that long-term clomid therapy can cause gyno by the same mechanism. I’ve also read on other forums that Nolva can give false positives for high estrogen....

Are you absolutely sure about this? I’m pretty sure Anabolic said it does in one of his videos, also that long-term clomid therapy can cause gyno by the same mechanism. I’ve also read on other forums that Nolva can give false positives for high estrogen....

I’ve run bloods right at end of 6 week clomid and nolva pct (plus the rest of the compounds) and no AI and never had any estrogen issues.

I guess if you took a large enough dose maybe it could but at a standard dose I haven’t seen it happen.

Clomid long term therapy is pointless you are better off with trt

Go read Stevesmis last line. It amounts to the same thing.

Maybe this is brought up because clomid will cause testosterone levels to increase so they assume estrogen will also increase. I know some guys use clomid as TRT which I do not recommend, and they do not use an AI.

Maybe this is brought up because clomid will cause testosterone levels to increase so they assume estrogen will also increase. I know some guys use clomid as TRT which I do not recommend, and they do not use an AI.

Exactly and no idea why doctors do it. I mean sure it can help boost your test but it’s limited to how well your body processes it. Test you are injecting exogenous test no question what is going to happen.

Clomid doesn't really bind to estrogen receptors, it competes with them. So yes, you're adding estroen but also blocking it at the same time. As for Clomid elevating testosterone, it's useless. Your T levels will drop as soon as you stop. You might as well just take test. Clomid alsp will not get your body to produce test on its own. At least HCG may give it a little punt. And Clomid also can cause vison problems, mood swings and cancer. So, I'll just say what I've been saying for 20 years now -- CLOMID SUCKS.

Clomid doesn't really bind to estrogen receptors, it competes with them. So yes, you're adding estroen but also blocking it at the same time. As for Clomid elevating testosterone, it's useless. Your T levels will drop as soon as you stop. You might as well just take test. Clomid alsp will not get your body to produce test on its own. At least HCG may give it a little punt. And Clomid also can cause vison problems, mood swings and cancer. So, I'll just say what I've been saying for 20 years now -- CLOMID SUCKS.

So you just use nolva?

Clomid doesn't cause an estrogen increase, but you should use aromasin going into PCT to prevent rebound.

Back
Top Bottom