Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid and nolvadex dosages for PCT

Axel-Canu

Registered
Can anyone give me the dosages needed for clomid and nolvadex on PCT? Do I need to use the same dosage all the PCT, or there are different dosages?

all your questions can be answered in the perfect pct sticky

using just a 2 SERM pct is a really shitty pct bro. i would recommend you look at that thread and take it more seriously if you want to preserve gains

By following this link you will find a detailed layout of a proper PCT, including the dosages of aromasin and nolvadex to be taken during that period of time. However, I would like to outline that nolva and clomid only PCT is a bad idea, as this kind of PCT won't guarantee you a proper recovery. Therefore, try to run something similar to the perfect PCT protocol: https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The old school 2 SERM clomid and nolvadex PCT is super old school and not optimal at all.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Definitely follow the perfect PCT for a complete protocol. It does include the SERMs nolva and clomid in it. This is how they are laid out in the Perfect PCT:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva: 40/20/20/20/10

Chlomid and nolva does work man, but it isnt as effective as a full PCT plan.

Also i can suggest to run some HCG pregnol during your cycle or blast it during pct.

As for dosages
Best option is

Chlomid 50mgs daily for 2 weeks followed by half the dose (25mgs for the remainder 2 weeks).

Nolvadex i suggest 40 mgsfirst 2 weeks
30mgs in the third week
and than 20mgs for the last week.

But dont miss out adding HCG in your cycle and PCT, really helps with bringing back natural levels and recovery.

This is how I run my PCT for my four weeks. Both clomid and nolva are beneficial in there own ways for pct. Clomid 50/50/25/25mg, Nolva 40/40/20/20mg. So happy I could get Clomid and Nolva I just search in Google for 'PCTMED365' :D.
Has anyone used AI for PCT?

This is how I run my PCT for my four weeks. Both clomid and nolva are beneficial in there own ways for pct. Clomid 50/50/25/25mg, Nolva 40/40/20/20mg. So happy I could get Clomid and Nolva I just search in Google for 'PCTMED365' :D.
Has anyone used AI for PCT?

Yes I use aromasin tapering the dose off as I usually use longer ester test compounds so until they are fully out of your system which takes weeks you can still have estrogen conversion happening at an elevated rate.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) 

gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

I am curently in wk 5 of PCT after Test Deca cycle. Following perfect PCT protocol, Nolva, Clomid, AI, N2Guard, N2Generate, Cardarine and Ostarine, Also I add HGH 3.3IU ed.
It is expencive, even more then the cycle it self. Libido is a bit lower, but not all way down. I'we lost 4 kg of 10 I gained, water is gone.

I am curently in wk 5 of PCT after Test Deca cycle. Following perfect PCT protocol, Nolva, Clomid, AI, N2Guard, N2Generate, Cardarine and Ostarine, Also I add HGH 3.3IU ed.
It is expencive, even more then the cycle it self. Libido is a bit lower, but not all way down. I'we lost 4 kg of 10 I gained, water is gone.

That's pretty good bro!

Might be a stupid question, but how do you take the SARMS, I am going to go with the perfect PCT, thank you all for all your time and advice, its much appreciated, one last question, after the PCT when could I run another cycle, the next one I will be home so can go for injectables

Might be a stupid question, but how do you take the SARMS, I am going to go with the perfect PCT, thank you all for all your time and advice, its much appreciated, one last question, after the PCT when could I run another cycle, the next one I will be home so can go for injectables

Not a fan of using any PED inc sarms in a PCT

Back
Top Bottom