Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid only per doctor for TRT? [Need advice!]

fitnessguyfl

Registered
Hello everyone, I appreciate your help in advance!

I am 24, I have a great diet, I workout consistently, and I am completely healthy. I am 6'3 205 around 8% bodyfat (I bust my ass off as a natural lifter). I noticed prior it was easy to pack on muscle, and for the last two years I have gained slightly more so maintained. I noticed however more fatigue, a little strength loss in the gym, and a little lack of sex drive (more than it should be at my age). I got my test levels done last year and it was 587 (a bit low but it was fine). This year I got tested at 394. I was very concerned so saw a uroligist. He suggested clomid only to help the pituitary gland signal to make more testosterone. I am aware this is not AAS and just a SERM. It is important to note, I have been stressing a little more so lately as I recently got a new job and been learning a lot. Maybe my levels might be higher but with the stress they were brought down? It is concerning to have dropped 200 ngl and be under 400 though.

My doctor wants me to run 50 MG 3 days a week for 3 months. He said many patients are doing it and that it works.

I am asking this on here as I know my doctor is intelligent and I respect his opinion, but I know a lot of you guys have a lot of knowledge on these kinds of things.

My questions to you guys are: Can there be any dangerous sides? I read people have vision problems, people's estrogen levels may rise, people after taking it have issues, people may become moody, sleep may be hard, people sometimes have no libido at all, and sometimes their levels go back to where they were anyway. Could this help me long term? Could I actually gain a little size and muscle from doing this? Are there implications that could harm me down the line? I did read some success stories of people's T levels going way up, but some came back down after.

I really appreciate all the help. I am no where near an expert on this. I have been a natural lifter for 8 years and love fitness. I just want to be sure that if I take this it can help, and that going forward I can still pack on muscle and hopefully have higher T by doing this. Thank you guys so much.

you have the answer right there in your post. STRESS.

stress, anxiety, lack of sleep are the worst things you can do for low test. i will add in alcohol, rec drugs, and poor diet but you seem to not have those issues

as far as clomid for low test, simply put your doctor is an idiot. clomid is a SERM and will temporarily fool the pituitary gland into producing LH and FSH. which will increase testosterone TEMPORARILY. it isn't a hormone and YES it comes with side effects including vision issues, dick issues, and basically feeling like a BITCH

a better solution (which your docotor won't give you cause he gets paid 0 commission for it) would be a good quality natural test booster. hcgenerate ES will naturally help you.. n2bm sells it

Building upon what @stevesmi said - the problem with clomid is that 100% yes, it will raise LH and FSH, which will increase testosterone...but ONLY when you are using it. It's not a long term solution. That's why we keep saying over and over that the classic old school 2 SERM clomid/nolvadex PCT is useless.

You would have to stay on the clomid year round, which obviously isn't a good idea.

Your best option would be a very god quality natural testosterone booster. You could also stack it with DAA. DAA has a lot of human clinical trials backing it and it's dirt cheap. A 30 day supply is literally 7 bucks on n2bm.com

Back
Top Bottom