Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid use after PCT

gokunj

Registered
Hello, this is my first post on the forum been gaining a lot of knowledge on here. I have been taking liquid clomiphene citrate as part of my pct. I had pretty serious shutdown my libido was non existent, could barely even get an erection etc. I am finishing my third week at 25mg a day first 2 were 40mg a day. Since then my balls have returned from hiding and I have been able to maintain an erection and have sex successfully. My libido has slightly improved but I am concerned as it still is not where it should be, I also noticed "morning wood" to be nearly nonexistent and if it occurs it's not very strong. I know for a fact I am not totally shutdown anymore but not recovered. Sorry for the long post but my question is would running clomid at 25mg for 4 more weeks benefit my recovery?

What's your stats?

How many cycles have you ran?

What cycle did you just finish?

What did your pct consist of?

It was my second cycle on the pro hormone superdmz 2.0 (I know phs suck but certain circumstances prevent me using real gear) this cycle I ran Blackstone labs products
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Super-Trenabol ~ 3-6 @ 3caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing
Growth ~ Weeks 3-6 @ 3caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)

During the second week I tried 3 caps a day of dmz but went back to 2 for the next 2 weeks

My pct consists of
BSL PCTIV 1 cap a day
BSL Apex Male
Anabeta elite
Erase Pro
GNC Mega Men energy&metabolism multi v
B12 vitamins
Cellucor ZMA
Clomiphene Citrate 40/40/25/25
Also taking: MP 3:1:2 baa
ON Glutamine 1000 caps
ON Micronized creatine
300mg milk thistle extract caps
Dymatize elite whey and casein before bed

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I have a pretty clean diet for the most part consisting of lean meats and often fish, vegetables and fruits I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day and try to get at least 6 hours of sleep although it's not guaranteed everynight

Damn I spent forever answering and it didn't even post >:l 1 second...

Cellucor ZMA
ON Micronized Creatine
ON Glutamine 1000 caps
300mg milk thistle extract daily
Dymatize elite whey post workout and casein before bed

I have ran 2 cycle so of super dmz 2.0 (I know phs suck but circumstances prevent me from using real gear) this cycle I ranSuper-DMZ Rx 2.0 ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Super-Trenabol ~ 3-6 @ 3caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing
Growth ~ Weeks 3-6 @ 3caps e/d (AM & PM
I tried 3 caps a day week 2 but then returned to 2 caps the rest of cycle

Last edited:
Put consists of :
Bsl PCTIV 1 cap a day
Bsl Apex Male
Clomiphene citrate 40/ 40/ 25/25
Anabeta elite
Erase pro
B12 vitamins

He's asking for your stats bro. Not just what your on. Like weight, age, height, diet, experience. And you need to up your Clomid bro it's to low 75/75/100/75. I'd add hcgenerate and aromasin 12.5 ed should do the trick. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's asking for your stats bro. Not just what your on. Like weight, age, height, diet, experience. And you need to up your Clomid bro it's to low 75/75/100/75. I'd add hcgenerate and aromasin 12.5 ed should do the trick. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol ya.

You should be drop the erase pro and grab aro. I would do a whole mother pct for 3 weeks again.

This is what I do

PCT
1-4 Clomid, 50/50/25/25
1-4 Nolva, 40/40/20/20
1-4 aromasin 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25
1-4 Natural T-Booster
1-4 D-AA 3G daily

We are all different and we all recover at different speeds. But try bumping your clomid up to 75 like cap said!

Thank you for the help cap and redam so I'm planning on doing your pct should I do 75/75/50/50?

Lol ya.

You should be drop the erase pro and grab aro. I would do a whole mother pct for 3 weeks again.

This is what I do

PCT
1-4 Clomid, 50/50/25/25
1-4 Nolva, 40/40/20/20
1-4 aromasin 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25
1-4 Natural T-Booster
1-4 D-AA 3G daily

We are all different and we all recover at different speeds. But try bumping your clomid up to 75 like cap said!

No question! If he's not recovering his htpa, more meds, and duration is necessary. Some guys may take six months to recover. Glad I'm not in that category.

You should have dosed the clomid higher than that. You're following the dosing guideline for nolva, not clomid. That's not enough clomid. Check out ag guys if you need more.

Money is a little tight right now I've been looking to purity solutions since their prices seem low, I know it's safer not to sacrifice quality for price so would i be sacrificing quality if I ordered 2 bottles of clomi 2 of nolva and 1 aromasin?

Back
Top Bottom