Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94

Thread: Clomid is Useless. Why Doesn't Everyone Know This By Now?

  1. #1
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Clomid is Useless. Why Doesn't Everyone Know This By Now?

    I've been saying this for 20 years. And i've been proven right. But bro-ology dies hard. And I understand I've been in the game for a long time and that makes my opinion LESS valuable. Because, like, I'm old.

    Anyway, I will present to everyone here what I presented to that phony Dr. John Crisler who was the big HRT expert a while back. (By the way, he was arrested for beating his wife and then commited suicide).


    Show me ONE study where someone took Clomid and one month after cessation of use, their testosterone remained elevated. Just ONE.

    You won't find it. Because it doesn't.


    Clomid artificlaly raise testosterone temporarily and has a shit ton of nasty side effects to go along with it. You might as well just keep taking testosterone.

    Clomid is a is pointless, worthless crappy toxic drug. And people need to stop recommending it.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,747
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I've been saying this for 20 years. And i've been proven right. But bro-ology dies hard. And I understand I've been in the game for a long time and that makes my opinion LESS valuable. Because, like, I'm old.

    Anyway, I will present to everyone here what I presented to that phony Dr. John Crisler who was the big HRT expert a while back. (By the way, he was arrested for beating his wife and then commited suicide).


    Show me ONE study where someone took Clomid and one month after cessation of use, their testosterone remained elevated. Just ONE.

    You won't find it. Because it doesn't.


    Clomid artificlaly raise testosterone temporarily and has a shit ton of nasty side effects to go along with it. You might as well just keep taking testosterone.

    Clomid is a is pointless, worthless crappy toxic drug. And people need to stop recommending it.
    Yea I mean ive seen it used as TRT and agreed for my buddy they gave him Clomid and it did raise his test levels from around 700.

    Obviously once he stopped he went back to his baseline.

    I guess though is it beneficial to get your HPTA restarted? If not agreed its useless. I always use low dose clomid and low dose nolva for my PCT and havent had any issues however if it is suppressive in nature then obviously thats a no go.

  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    280
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    we should show you the studies on a drug approved and used for years and you don't present a scientific study to support what you say !?


    moreover, all drugs, after x times of cessation of use leave your body and this becomes "normal" again.
    it is unthinkable to be left with a "drug effect" when you no longer take it.

    it is like saying that it is useless to take testosterone because after a month of not taking it anymore your testosterone does not remain high and returns low.

    ....I'm missing something!?
    Last edited by Phill; 11-12-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

    Join to the only one FaceBook Group

    No word for this awesome FREE GIVE AWAY

  4. #4
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    we should show you the studies on a drug approved and used for years and you don't present a scientific study to support what you say !?


    moreover, all drugs, after x times of cessation of use leave your body and this becomes "normal" again.
    it is unthinkable to be left with a "drug effect" when you no longer take it.


    it is like saying that it is useless to take testosterone because after a month of not taking it anymore your testosterone does not remain high and returns low.

    ....I'm missing something!?
    You completely missed the point. But...it's okay.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  5. #5
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,713
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i hate clomid...i think it makes guys crazy...there is a ton of research and anecdotal evidence for pct with way better options....clomid out...tamoxifen and aromasin in....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  6. #6
    Buff Brother ph734k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    819
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If this is the case then Evo needs to scrap and revise the Perfect PCT protocol

  7. #7
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    25,365
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    You completely missed the point. But...it's okay.
    So make the point.

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  8. #8
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    19,725
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ph734k View Post
    If this is the case then Evo needs to scrap and revise the Perfect PCT protocol
    thats completely unnecessary...





  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,078
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the problem is people don't understand the purpose of pct.

    the purpose of pct is not to 'reboot the system' our bodies are not computers that have problems and you just unplug it then restart and magically it is fixed.

    the purpose of pct is to provide a soft landing. people have to know the distinction

    clomid and nolvadex are serms which temporarily help soften the crash when you come off. they can be used in pct if you use them right. these protocols where guys are using 100 or 200mg of clomid a day are horrificly bad. I usually put my clients on an average of 12.5mg of clomid EOD. that is it. i also make sure they are stacking n2generate herbals with it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ph734k View Post
    If this is the case then Evo needs to scrap and revise the Perfect PCT protocol
    the perfect pct is a blue print only. the person has to individualize their own pct from there. i'm a less is better person
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,747
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok so its a dosage issue then not a "its utterly worthless" argument?

    Again not arguing just seeing what the reasoning is behind it. Im fine with doing a higher dose of just nolva so instead of 25mg/clomid and 20mg/nolva just doing say 40mg nolva if its a better alternative like aromasin is vs arimidex.

    I havent had any of the sides from clomid impact me but im also running max 25mg/day.

    Also Steve yea I agree it helps you with a soft landing it doesnt restart your HPTA that was my mistake in my original post. My thing is if it helps boost your test levels so you dont bottom out and feel like absolute shit and doesnt suppress you it still serves a purpose.

    But again id gladly run just nolva if thats a better option.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •