Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cloudy Tren Ace?

Soldier32

Registered
I ordered two vials of Tren Ace from a source that hasn't done me wrong yet. I won't name the source as I'm not going to drag them through the mud. They have been great to me so far. I might be over analyzing things too and this may not even be a big deal. The brand is ZPHC and batch #'s check out on their website, so I know it is legit from them and from my source. The only issue I'm concerned with is the transparency of the Tren. I was expecting it to be more clearer, is it normal Ace to be a less transparent as say testosterone? I am attaching a few pics and any insight would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

20190718_154746[1].jpg
20190718_154641[1].jpg

They probably just used a different carrier oil into the tren than in the test.

They probably just used a different carrier oil into the tren than in the test.

That's what I was thinking too but I wasn't sure. It's tea tree oil or something like that where the test is like grape seed or something.

I ordered two vials of Tren Ace from a source that hasn't done me wrong yet. I won't name the source as I'm not going to drag them through the mud. They have been great to me so far. I might be over analyzing things too and this may not even be a big deal. The brand is ZPHC and batch #'s check out on their website, so I know it is legit from them and from my source. The only issue I'm concerned with is the transparency of the Tren. I was expecting it to be more clearer, is it normal Ace to be a less transparent as say testosterone? I am attaching a few pics and any insight would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

View attachment 11825
View attachment 11826

Don't post here until AFTER you've contacted them and asked

You know, I can see why people get pissed off at these forums. There's no help here. Except for the two people that had some input. I can see where the frustration comes from. As far as the oil is concerned, I'm going to say it's good to go. The vial looks like it's the culprit and I'm rolling with it. Besides, I highly doubt it's bunk since it checks out on their website. Even though that wasn't my fucking question.

Thanks for your collective wisdom so far, it's been very enlightening lol.

Thanks I pinned it today. How long does it take for it to kick in? I heard a week but wanted some opinions.

Thanks I pinned it today. How long does it take for it to kick in? I heard a week but wanted some opinions.
Doesnt take long with tren. These are very basic questions and tren is for advanced users only. What is your stats and experience?

Doesnt take long with tren. These are very basic questions and tren is for advanced users only. What is your stats and experience?

It is my first time with Tren. I know a lot about it and I know everyone else's responses to it will differ from my own. I just wanted your guys' reactions to it. I heard a week but wasn't sure if that was true or not. I've done two cycles before, one test only and one test dbol. Although, the dbol was fake. I'm hovering around 200 right now. I'm 5'11" and am 33 yo. Bf is probably around 13 but haven't checked it recently.

As others have said honestly its a try it and see type deal. I have seen a ton of different colors, cloudy, etc vials and it can be due to a variety of things so really can either ask the source or dose it and run bloods.

As for the time to kick in its usually in the first 1-2 weeks. Make sure though to start low on the dose and increase as you go. The sides, once it kicks in, come on like a freight train so just be careful and dont increase the dose yet until you hit the first 2 weeks to make sure the dose is appropriate for you.

Also I find its better to find a good dose (say 150-200mg/week) and ride it out for 8-10 weeks (assuming you can handle the sides) than go with a higher dose and have to cut it short due to the side effects.

Again just my personal opinion hope that helps!

As others have said honestly its a try it and see type deal. I have seen a ton of different colors, cloudy, etc vials and it can be due to a variety of things so really can either ask the source or dose it and run bloods.

As for the time to kick in its usually in the first 1-2 weeks. Make sure though to start low on the dose and increase as you go. The sides, once it kicks in, come on like a freight train so just be careful and dont increase the dose yet until you hit the first 2 weeks to make sure the dose is appropriate for you.

Also I find its better to find a good dose (say 150-200mg/week) and ride it out for 8-10 weeks (assuming you can handle the sides) than go with a higher dose and have to cut it short due to the side effects.

Again just my personal opinion hope that helps!

Thank you it does! I'm running 75mg eod right now and will probably stick with that. I have heard that about the sides too which is why I'm running a low dose my first cycle. Yeah it's a weird color but it is verified and my source says it's good so we'll see. Do you think 400mg of test is too much or good? Honestly I'm just looking for the strength increase mostly. Thanks again.

Thank you it does! I'm running 75mg eod right now and will probably stick with that. I have heard that about the sides too which is why I'm running a low dose my first cycle. Yeah it's a weird color but it is verified and my source says it's good so we'll see. Do you think 400mg of test is too much or good? Honestly I'm just looking for the strength increase mostly. Thanks again.

So varying opinions on this. Tren is the king of all strength/size builders. its 5 times stronger than test and can be run alone.

Having said that many will run a test dose higher than their tren dose. Usually though the sides and impact on your heart are not worth it. It looks like you are running around 262.5mg (on average) per week of tren so I would say do maybe 250-300mg/week test.

Again some will suggest 400mg-500mg+/week but really I feel its better to let the tren shine and do its work and add a TRT or slightly higher dose of test to mitigate side effects.

Long term health is worth more in my opinion than short terms gains. Plus if you try to increase strength too quickly you will destroy yours joints, ligaments, tendons, etc. Its better to gain over multiple cycles than try and have massive gains over a single cycle.

Back
Top Bottom