Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Coach Greg talks about sarms and sarms being tested.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Coach Greg talks about sarms and sarms being tested.

https://youtu.be/JcFrjMeHBO4

So whats everyone's opinion on what Greg has to say ? He is claiming some sarms are stronger than actual gear, lgd is stronger than rad 140 abd according to this British lab testing company 60% of sarms are fake , under dosed and laced with other compounds.

Thoughts and opinions guys ?

Also its critically important we stick with trusted site sponsors that we know for sure are 100% legitimate like S4S

Just wanted to post this as it's and interesting video. I wanted to bring to light the personal responsibility we have to keep our members safe and to use our sponsors,

Lets get some feedback going and educate people, appreciate you guys and all who respond.

I also feel personally obligated to defend and protect our sources the services they provide and the awesome legitimate products they sell us day in and day out.😎💪

So if it is true that 60% of sarms aren't legitimate now you have no reason not to use S4S as the many logs results all line up with real sarms. Plus the number of credible users on our forums that back them.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro nothing against "coach greg" but why is he able to post on youtube while Dylan Gemelli the godfather of sarms isn't??...hows that fair!!!
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hes not wrong about there being a lot of fakes out there

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro nothing against "coach greg" but why is he able to post on youtube while Dylan Gemelli the godfather of sarms isn't??...hows that fair!!!
    yeah, i would really love some sort of explanation on how that's even possible? thats a bunch of bull shit bro...

- - - Updated - - -

i have been saying for so many years the same shit that still gets regurgitated over and over by these guys about there being so many fakes... it was never like this until prohormones were banned... once that happened, people eventually found out about sarms from people like me putting the free fucking education out there... ive been dishing out info on sarms since fucking late 2011... noone even had a clue what they were when i was giving info...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    yeah, i would really love some sort of explanation on how that's even possible? thats a bunch of bull shit bro...

- - - Updated - - -

i have been saying for so many years the same shit that still gets regurgitated over and over by these guys about there being so many fakes... it was never like this until prohormones were banned... once that happened, people eventually found out about sarms from people like me putting the free fucking education out there... ive been dishing out info on sarms since fucking late 2011... noone even had a clue what they were when i was giving info...
    Way before I ever knew you personally I knew about you from videos on gear and sarms like years before we ever spoke, so I can say you had been the first YouTube videos I've seen on most topics. I don't understand YouTube I never will why some can get away with murder and others can't

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd dispute sarms being stronger. However, there are some rare roids it MIGHT apply to

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    anyone can make a youtube video. what makes this fact even worse is they trot out some genetic freak musclehead on tons of steroids who has ridiculous opinions. marketing at its finest and why kim kardashian and kanye west have like 100M followers. if tomorrow morning i woke up and social media was banned that would be a blessing to society.

it is a shame that guys like me and dylan are muzzled because we state the facts and science, and guys who hustle and market bullshit (clickbait) get the followers. but i like it that way, this is OUR small community
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    He has good genetics and responds well to PED's.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I get where he is coming from because with something like testosterone you are taking say 500mg per week where with something like LGD you are only taking 70mg (10mg per day). I think the point is more around the anabolic activity. SARMs are purely anabolic substances where as steroids do have androgenic activity as well.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    anyone can make a youtube video. what makes this fact even worse is they trot out some genetic freak musclehead on tons of steroids who has ridiculous opinions. marketing at its finest and why kim kardashian and kanye west have like 100M followers. if tomorrow morning i woke up and social media was banned that would be a blessing to society.

it is a shame that guys like me and dylan are muzzled because we state the facts and science, and guys who hustle and market bullshit (clickbait) get the followers. but i like it that way, this is OUR small community
    I agree about our small community and I am happy I became a part of it, and id take the word over the ones I trust in our community over YouTube, keep doing what you are Steve I always listen in for the podcasts as they are great ! I agree Dylan has been around a long time and why he gets treated that way but this guy can openly post videos on drugs is beyond me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I get where he is coming from because with something like testosterone you are taking say 500mg per week where with something like LGD you are only taking 70mg (10mg per day). I think the point is more around the anabolic activity. SARMs are purely anabolic substances where as steroids do have androgenic activity as well.
    That is a very good point of view