Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coinbase Issues

Frogznlogz

Growing Brother
I tried to buy some gear yesterday and went to purchase Bitcoin on Coinbase... I guess they are having major issues. I tried twice using PayPal only to get the same message that my order status update would be emailed to me. No confirmation emails, no activity on my PayPal, nothing on Coinbase showing I made any purchase. I guess the big drop in Bitcoin value caused high trading volume and knocked their system offline for a while, too. Their Twitter is full of pissed off people with nightmare stories of losing lots of money and being helpless to do anything about it except watch and wait. Seems some people are still locked out of their accounts. I ended up calling PayPal and stopping all future purchases for now.

Is there another Bitcoin site that anyone recommends?

I tried to buy some gear yesterday and went to purchase Bitcoin on Coinbase... I guess they are having major issues. I tried twice using PayPal only to get the same message that my order status update would be emailed to me. No confirmation emails, no activity on my PayPal, nothing on Coinbase showing I made any purchase. I guess the big drop in Bitcoin value caused high trading volume and knocked their system offline for a while, too. Their Twitter is full of pissed off people with nightmare stories of losing lots of money and being helpless to do anything about it except watch and wait. Seems some people are still locked out of their accounts. I ended up calling PayPal and stopping all future purchases for now.

Atomic Wallet

Coinbase is good but they had an issue with the BTC drop for sure.

I've used coinmama a few times, here https://www.coinmama.com
and you can try local bitcoin ATMs, many states have them https://coinatmradar.com/country/226/bitcoin-atm-united-states/

Cash app Bitcoin is insanely easy
How long does it take from time of purchase until your able to send payment to someone via bitcoin on cashapp?
I've been using Atomic Wallet and although it's usually less than two hrs their fees are pretty high . I've read cashapps fees are pretty low.

How long does it take from time of purchase until your able to send payment to someone via bitcoin on cashapp?
I've been using Atomic Wallet and although it's usually less than two hrs their fees are pretty high . I've read cashapps fees are pretty low.

Atomic wallet 2 hours to buy bitcoins? that's fast! I'll check.

I heard cashapp is a pain to use for anything over $100.

Atomic wallet 2 hours to buy bitcoins? that's fast! I'll check.

I heard cashapp is a pain to use for anything over $100.
Yes sir I've used Atomic several times and it's super easy but I paid 27$ in fees on 130$ order to buy and send. But it's worth it for ease of use. I had to call my bank the first time because of my fraud alerts but after that very easy and fast.

Yes sir I've used Atomic several times and it's super easy but I paid 27$ in fees on 130$ order to buy and send. But it's worth it for ease of use. I had to call my bank the first time because of my fraud alerts but after that very easy and fast.

I'll check them out, they seem legit. The fees aren't bad. Back in the day western union and money gram would charge $50 to send money to sources, this is a way better and safer deal.

Coinbase went down for an hour or two during the crypto crash after China clamped down

But they are still very trustworthy. They are public and have very good customer service even though their fees are high

Also you can only withdraw from there via PayPal. Not deposit. But wiring in is very fast and ach is instant

Yes in last 2 weeks bitcoin lose alot of power and this is very bad for market. Anyone knows the reason such drop ?

Bitcoin drops do happen time to time, I think within 5 years bitcoin will be $500,000 usd for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Coinbase went down for an hour or two during the crypto crash after China clamped down

But they are still very trustworthy. They are public and have very good customer service even though their fees are high

Also you can only withdraw from there via PayPal. Not deposit. But wiring in is very fast and ach is instant

It wasn't just China, it was the federal reserve saying they will look at crypto currencies more which is totally stupid, why even bother? dont they have enough problems.

I tried coinbase, coinmama. Coinbase is much better because it can goto paypal etc but it takes longer. Once you set up with coinbase it works fine.

Bitcoin drops do happen time to time, I think within 5 years bitcoin will be $500,000 usd for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't just China, it was the federal reserve saying they will look at crypto currencies more which is totally stupid, why even bother? dont they have enough problems.

yeah this isn't the time or place for a financial debate so I'm not going to get into all that. I do trade the crypto market quite heavily and am aware of what is going on. there are plenty of twitter 'gurus' on cryptos that seem to have their opinions. it is as obnoxious as all the wannabe adam schefters in sports. i would recommed guys stay out of trading them. i have seen many boom and busts before and a lot of guys are going to get their asses handed to them hard just like the tech bubble, real estate bubble, green tech bubble, and every other bubble we have seen the past 100 years.

it is a shame people have this cavalier attitude towards cryptos, this will be way worse because of the lack of FDIC insurance and any sort of consumer protection in place. people will not be able to withdraw their money when the time comes so you better make sure you are putting money in a trusted place for this which is why i recommend coinbase because they are legit. we have seen people get their accounts hacked and money stolen right out of their accounts using these shady crypto places and there is nobody to contact, it is sad. i've known people who bought bitcoin at $500 who thought they were rich only to be unable to withdraw money out of their account or log in to a balance of $0. so sure let's not regulate this shit so the crooks can steal everyones money

these shitcoins have billion dollar market caps, this is not gonna end well. it will be worse than any crash we have seen since the Tulipmania. BTC could very well go to 500K, who knows, but it can also drop to 5K too. you have to acknowledge that reality

Last edited:
yeah this isn't the time or place for a financial debate so I'm not going to get into all that. I do trade the crypto market quite heavily and am aware of what is going on. there are plenty of twitter 'gurus' on cryptos that seem to have their opinions. it is as obnoxious as all the wannabe adam schefters in sports. i would recommed guys stay out of trading them. i have seen many boom and busts before and a lot of guys are going to get their asses handed to them hard just like the tech bubble, real estate bubble, green tech bubble, and every other bubble we have seen the past 100 years.

it is a shame people have this cavalier attitude towards cryptos, this will be way worse because of the lack of FDIC insurance and any sort of consumer protection in place. people will not be able to withdraw their money when the time comes so you better make sure you are putting money in a trusted place for this which is why i recommend coinbase because they are legit. we have seen people get their accounts hacked and money stolen right out of their accounts using these shady crypto places and there is nobody to contact, it is sad. i've known people who bought bitcoin at $500 who thought they were rich only to be unable to withdraw money out of their account or log in to a balance of $0. so sure let's not regulate this shit so the crooks can steal everyones money

these shitcoins have billion dollar market caps, this is not gonna end well. it will be worse than any crash we have seen since the Tulipmania. BTC could very well go to 500K, who knows, but it can also drop to 5K too. you have to acknowledge that reality

Bitcoin will goto $500,000 easy watch, I own a lot of bitcoin on coinbase and coinmama and waiting to cash out after it hits 300k.

Back
Top Bottom