Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coinbase Issues

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Coinbase Issues

I tried to buy some gear yesterday and went to purchase Bitcoin on Coinbase... I guess they are having major issues. I tried twice using PayPal only to get the same message that my order status update would be emailed to me. No confirmation emails, no activity on my PayPal, nothing on Coinbase showing I made any purchase. I guess the big drop in Bitcoin value caused high trading volume and knocked their system offline for a while, too. Their Twitter is full of pissed off people with nightmare stories of losing lots of money and being helpless to do anything about it except watch and wait. Seems some people are still locked out of their accounts. I ended up calling PayPal and stopping all future purchases for now.

Is there another Bitcoin site that anyone recommends?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    I tried to buy some gear yesterday and went to purchase Bitcoin on Coinbase... I guess they are having major issues. I tried twice using PayPal only to get the same message that my order status update would be emailed to me. No confirmation emails, no activity on my PayPal, nothing on Coinbase showing I made any purchase. I guess the big drop in Bitcoin value caused high trading volume and knocked their system offline for a while, too. Their Twitter is full of pissed off people with nightmare stories of losing lots of money and being helpless to do anything about it except watch and wait. Seems some people are still locked out of their accounts. I ended up calling PayPal and stopping all future purchases for now.

Atomic Wallet

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post

Coinbase is good but they had an issue with the BTC drop for sure.

I've used coinmama a few times, here https://www.coinmama.com
    and you can try local bitcoin ATMs, many states have them https://coinatmradar.com/country/226...united-states/

Proficient Brother Whitebird1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cash app Bitcoin is insanely easy

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebird1981 View Post
    Cash app Bitcoin is insanely easy
    How long does it take from time of purchase until your able to send payment to someone via bitcoin on cashapp?
    I've been using Atomic Wallet and although it's usually less than two hrs their fees are pretty high . I've read cashapps fees are pretty low.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    How long does it take from time of purchase until your able to send payment to someone via bitcoin on cashapp?
    I've been using Atomic Wallet and although it's usually less than two hrs their fees are pretty high . I've read cashapps fees are pretty low.
    Atomic wallet 2 hours to buy bitcoins? that's fast! I'll check.

I heard cashapp is a pain to use for anything over $100.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsrule19 View Post
    Atomic wallet 2 hours to buy bitcoins? that's fast! I'll check.

I heard cashapp is a pain to use for anything over $100.
    Yes sir I've used Atomic several times and it's super easy but I paid 27$ in fees on 130$ order to buy and send. But it's worth it for ease of use. I had to call my bank the first time because of my fraud alerts but after that very easy and fast.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    Yes sir I've used Atomic several times and it's super easy but I paid 27$ in fees on 130$ order to buy and send. But it's worth it for ease of use. I had to call my bank the first time because of my fraud alerts but after that very easy and fast.
    I'll check them out, they seem legit. The fees aren't bad. Back in the day western union and money gram would charge $50 to send money to sources, this is a way better and safer deal.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes in last 2 weeks bitcoin lose alot of power and this is very bad for market. Anyone knows the reason such drop ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Coinbase went down for an hour or two during the crypto crash after China clamped down

But they are still very trustworthy. They are public and have very good customer service even though their fees are high

Also you can only withdraw from there via PayPal. Not deposit. But wiring in is very fast and ach is instant
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast