Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Coinbase Issues

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    141
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Coinbase Issues

    I tried to buy some gear yesterday and went to purchase Bitcoin on Coinbase... I guess they are having major issues. I tried twice using PayPal only to get the same message that my order status update would be emailed to me. No confirmation emails, no activity on my PayPal, nothing on Coinbase showing I made any purchase. I guess the big drop in Bitcoin value caused high trading volume and knocked their system offline for a while, too. Their Twitter is full of pissed off people with nightmare stories of losing lots of money and being helpless to do anything about it except watch and wait. Seems some people are still locked out of their accounts. I ended up calling PayPal and stopping all future purchases for now.

    Is there another Bitcoin site that anyone recommends?

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    east texas lake fork area
    Posts
    53
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    I tried to buy some gear yesterday and went to purchase Bitcoin on Coinbase... I guess they are having major issues. I tried twice using PayPal only to get the same message that my order status update would be emailed to me. No confirmation emails, no activity on my PayPal, nothing on Coinbase showing I made any purchase. I guess the big drop in Bitcoin value caused high trading volume and knocked their system offline for a while, too. Their Twitter is full of pissed off people with nightmare stories of losing lots of money and being helpless to do anything about it except watch and wait. Seems some people are still locked out of their accounts. I ended up calling PayPal and stopping all future purchases for now.

    Is there another Bitcoin site that anyone recommends?
    Atomic Wallet

  3. #3
    Growing Brother patriotsrule19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    185
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    I tried to buy some gear yesterday and went to purchase Bitcoin on Coinbase... I guess they are having major issues. I tried twice using PayPal only to get the same message that my order status update would be emailed to me. No confirmation emails, no activity on my PayPal, nothing on Coinbase showing I made any purchase. I guess the big drop in Bitcoin value caused high trading volume and knocked their system offline for a while, too. Their Twitter is full of pissed off people with nightmare stories of losing lots of money and being helpless to do anything about it except watch and wait. Seems some people are still locked out of their accounts. I ended up calling PayPal and stopping all future purchases for now.

    Is there another Bitcoin site that anyone recommends?
    Coinbase is good but they had an issue with the BTC drop for sure.

    I've used coinmama a few times, here https://www.coinmama.com
    and you can try local bitcoin ATMs, many states have them https://coinatmradar.com/country/226...united-states/

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother Whitebird1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    97
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cash app Bitcoin is insanely easy

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    east texas lake fork area
    Posts
    53
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebird1981 View Post
    Cash app Bitcoin is insanely easy
    How long does it take from time of purchase until your able to send payment to someone via bitcoin on cashapp?
    I've been using Atomic Wallet and although it's usually less than two hrs their fees are pretty high . I've read cashapps fees are pretty low.

  6. #6
    Growing Brother patriotsrule19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    185
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    How long does it take from time of purchase until your able to send payment to someone via bitcoin on cashapp?
    I've been using Atomic Wallet and although it's usually less than two hrs their fees are pretty high . I've read cashapps fees are pretty low.
    Atomic wallet 2 hours to buy bitcoins? that's fast! I'll check.

    I heard cashapp is a pain to use for anything over $100.

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    east texas lake fork area
    Posts
    53
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsrule19 View Post
    Atomic wallet 2 hours to buy bitcoins? that's fast! I'll check.

    I heard cashapp is a pain to use for anything over $100.
    Yes sir I've used Atomic several times and it's super easy but I paid 27$ in fees on 130$ order to buy and send. But it's worth it for ease of use. I had to call my bank the first time because of my fraud alerts but after that very easy and fast.

  8. #8
    Growing Brother patriotsrule19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    185
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    Yes sir I've used Atomic several times and it's super easy but I paid 27$ in fees on 130$ order to buy and send. But it's worth it for ease of use. I had to call my bank the first time because of my fraud alerts but after that very easy and fast.
    I'll check them out, they seem legit. The fees aren't bad. Back in the day western union and money gram would charge $50 to send money to sources, this is a way better and safer deal.

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. MONSTRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,407
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes in last 2 weeks bitcoin lose alot of power and this is very bad for market. Anyone knows the reason such drop ?

  10. #10
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,651
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Coinbase went down for an hour or two during the crypto crash after China clamped down

    But they are still very trustworthy. They are public and have very good customer service even though their fees are high

    Also you can only withdraw from there via PayPal. Not deposit. But wiring in is very fast and ach is instant
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trouble with Coinbase
    By gashred777 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-10-2019, 10:43 AM
  2. Coinbase sucks
    By Hollywood305 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-18-2018, 12:45 PM
  3. Issues with Spinal Stenosis
    By mrgodlike in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •