Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cold symtom

Strengthaboveall

Proficient Brother
I recently got my order in from a reputable vendor sourced here. I have used their products in the past with great success. Upon taking my first injection I had some PIP for a few days which I chalked up to normal since the site was being reopened (left quad). The PIP was mild at best. The second injection yielded differing results. Upon taking the injection I have experienced PIP which I would consider high/unable to contract the muscle (right quad) without a good deal of pain. Nothing has changed and the right quad had been used only a week earlier eliminating the possibly of reopening the site pain. The variant utilized is Test C 250/ml. Same variant as the last. The only changed variable was the pin and plunger I used from a different company. The plunger was needing a good deal of pressure in order to dispense the oil. The same sanitation protocol was used (Wipe alcohol prior, pin, gauze, alcohol and rub area for a few minutes). Following the injection and experiencing the PIP following day I came down with cold symptoms. Chills, achey, weak. Any ideas on what could be the culprit. I bring this here due to the fact this is the first time this has ever happened and this vendor has been nothing but outstanding.

your body is having a reaction

when you get those 'cold symptoms' it is your body reacting to a foreign substance it believes is an invader, so it is trying to get rid of it

i would say if you continue having these issues time to talk to your source about what they are putting in there that could be causing this

when you get those 'cold symptoms' it is your body reacting to a foreign substance it believes is an invader, so it is trying to get rid of it

i would say if you continue having these issues time to talk to your source about what they are putting in there that could be causing this

Well I guess they may have changed something but I have been using them steady and consistently and they are highly rated here on this forum.

I recently got my order in from a reputable vendor sourced here. I have used their products in the past with great success. Upon taking my first injection I had some PIP for a few days which I chalked up to normal since the site was being reopened (left quad). The PIP was mild at best. The second injection yielded differing results. Upon taking the injection I have experienced PIP which I would consider high/unable to contract the muscle (right quad) without a good deal of pain. Nothing has changed and the right quad had been used only a week earlier eliminating the possibly of reopening the site pain. The variant utilized is Test C 250/ml. Same variant as the last. The only changed variable was the pin and plunger I used from a different company. The plunger was needing a good deal of pressure in order to dispense the oil. The same sanitation protocol was used (Wipe alcohol prior, pin, gauze, alcohol and rub area for a few minutes). Following the injection and experiencing the PIP following day I came down with cold symptoms. Chills, achey, weak. Any ideas on what could be the culprit. I bring this here due to the fact this is the first time this has ever happened and this vendor has been nothing but outstanding.

Your buying something to inject into your body online from someone you never met before?

when in doubt see a doctor, better to see a doctor and get a lecture about using gear and how dangerous it is vs getting the same lecture after you lose your leg cause of a staph infection
better to be safe than sorry imo

Your buying something to inject into your body online from someone you never met before?

I mean with that logic anything you consume from food to drinks etc.. must be made by you? Why post if your gonna post non sense I am here to get information not play around man

I agree with everything Steve said about this issue

Well I guess they may have changed something but I have been using them steady and consistently and they are highly rated here on this forum.

Ur body changes man. U could die from a wasp sting one day even though u were never allergic. Our bodies are weird like that.

Back
Top Bottom