Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College athlete looking for advice/help

dan

Registered
Hey guys. Here's my situation: I'm a college rugby player who is undersized for my position and I need to gain some serious weight. I've been lifting for a number of years and although I have seen great results, my body type severely limits my ability as an athlete and prevents me from pursuing my dreams and goals. I know you guys have answered tons of questions like this on this forum but I'm looking for suggestions on what gear to get and how to use it.

I need to gain weight but I'm not trying to get bodybuilder-huge and I'm not worried about trying to stay lean. I've never taken anything before so I don't want to over do it.

What should I take?
How long should I take it?
Should I be taking something like climid throughout my cycle or just after it?
And finally, what are some good websites I can order it from? I've looked into Drugsgear.com and the thread about them on this website and they look pretty good to me but I'm sure you guys know more than I do.

Thanks for the advice guys it means a lot.

bro 1st question is it you got strict testing?
Agreed.. You better be careful... Post up some stats bro.. Your training and diet..

"pursuing my dreams and goals"

Can you clarify that? Is it being on a college rugby team, or more...?

That's a pretty powerful statement, and I wonder if it's going to come down to a battle between that and starting gear at a young age.

I agree with the previous comments - we would need to know how strictly you are controlled in matters of doping controls, some of your stats, and your training regimes.

yea man. if you are being tested will totally change the answer to this question., we need more information

as far as sources? are you serious? there is a whole section on this website called source talk lol... read please

All of these questions have been beaten to death. There are threads on the internet close to two decades old with all of the necessary, pertinent information written down.

I will tell your steroids can turn a geek into a freak with proper training and following certain. Safety meausures

Awesome advice thanks guys.
To clarify I'm 20, 165 lbs, 6' tall
My bench is around 205, squat 265, deadlift 375

My training is generally a combination of olympic lifting and powerlifting:
DAY 1:
Bench 5x3-5
Squat 5x3-5
Weighted pull-ups 5x5
Power cleans 5x5

Day 2:
Stretching and fieldwork

Day 3:
Overhead Barbell press 5x3-5
Deadlift 5x3-5
Dips 5x5
Clean pull 3x3
Snatch 3x3

Day 4:
Stretching and fieldwork

There is no testing because it is Club rugby but the national team scouts my club. I'm not trying to stay on gear for a long time, I'm just hoping to gain some weight and hopefully speed in the offseason.

My advice would be to take a week to read, educate yourself and consider your options. DON'T **** into anything. This is your health you are talking about remember.

EVO as a board is a wealth of information.

After you have done some research, post a proposed cycle you plan on running and we will edit it for you. For a first cycle I would do something very simple like 12 weeks of test or the triple sarms stack.

Awesome advice thanks guys.
To clarify I'm 20, 165 lbs, 6' tall
My bench is around 205, squat 265, deadlift 375

My training is generally a combination of olympic lifting and powerlifting:
DAY 1:
Bench 5x3-5
Squat 5x3-5
Weighted pull-ups 5x5
Power cleans 5x5

Day 2:
Stretching and fieldwork

Day 3:
Overhead Barbell press 5x3-5
Deadlift 5x3-5
Dips 5x5
Clean pull 3x3
Snatch 3x3

Day 4:
Stretching and fieldwork

There is no testing because it is Club rugby but the national team scouts my club. I'm not trying to stay on gear for a long time, I'm just hoping to gain some weight and hopefully speed in the offseason.
Dude, you don't need steroids, you're nowhere close to your potential. Strong lifts 5x5 program will get you strong as an ox in a few months and gain some decent size if you eat a surplus.

At 20, you don't need the
Gear, my friend... I suggest you lay out your diet to us (honestly), we'll take a look at it and offer advice.. I think a solid diet and hardass training will yield good results for you... And we will help you with that.. My advice is to stay away from drugs though. Cheers

At 20, you don't need the
Gear, my friend... I suggest you lay out your diet to us (honestly), we'll take a look at it and offer advice.. I think a solid diet and hardass training will yield good results for you... And we will help you with that.. My advice is to stay away from drugs though. Cheers

Alright I agree with what you guys are saying, I might be too young and I still have a lot more to grow but it can for sure be frustrating working so hard and not growing as much as my training partners and teammates despite identical training and diets. To give you guys a better idea of what I eat I'll put an outline below:
Breakfast: In a blender (2 bananas, 1/2 cup oatmeal, peanut butter, scoop of MP protein powder)
Snack: Peanut butter sandwich with a piece of fruit
Lunch: A large portion of pasta or rice with either chicken or ground beef/turkey
Pre-workout meal: Coffee, peanut butter sandwich, piece of fruit
Post workout: Protein shake
Dinner: Pasta or rice with some type of meat
Before bed: 2 servings cold deli meats, sometimes ice cream

Another thing I was thinking about is taking some non steroid stuff that may help me grow without causing testicular atrophy or testosterone dependency.
I found this study that tested the effectiveness of treating hypogonadal men with just clomid and noting else to see if free standing clomid could increase testosterone on its own, which it did significantly.
Do you guys think that taking just Clomid could potentially be a way to see faster and better gains without the unfortunate side effects of anabolics?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044663

Alright I agree with what you guys are saying, I might be too young and I still have a lot more to grow but it can for sure be frustrating working so hard and not growing as much as my training partners and teammates despite identical training and diets. To give you guys a better idea of what I eat I'll put an outline below:
Breakfast: In a blender (2 bananas, 1/2 cup oatmeal, peanut butter, scoop of MP protein powder)
Snack: Peanut butter sandwich with a piece of fruit
Lunch: A large portion of pasta or rice with either chicken or ground beef/turkey
Pre-workout meal: Coffee, peanut butter sandwich, piece of fruit
Post workout: Protein shake
Dinner: Pasta or rice with some type of meat
Before bed: 2 servings cold deli meats, sometimes ice cream

You MIGHT be close to 200g of protein here if you're lucky. If you're truly trying to pack on some mass, add a gallon of whole milk a day to your diet, you'll gain weight if you're squatting every other day on a 5x5 program. When I graduated high school I was 6'4" 190lbs and that's what did the trick for me, squatting heavy and a crap ton of whole milk every day.

Another thing I was thinking about is taking some non steroid stuff that may help me grow without causing testicular atrophy or testosterone dependency.
I found this study that tested the effectiveness of treating hypogonadal men with just clomid and noting else to see if free standing clomid could increase testosterone on its own, which it did significantly.
Do you guys think that taking just Clomid could potentially be a way to see faster and better gains without the unfortunate side effects of anabolics?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044663

BAD idea...

Back
Top Bottom